• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Type of laughter

The_Musician

TMF Expert
Hello TmF'er
This has been posted before but this is to much fun .

What type of laughter do you like .I love A high pitch squeal followed by high pitch giggles and lot's of begging and pleading not to tickle tickler her then pitiful laughter with begging . I would call this treble tickle with some nice bottom in .

I like Natalya's laugh.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nlWKQpqujF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nlWKQpqujF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'd like to hear more

I 'd like to hear here laugh my ears are tune to high pitch .

I enjoy a woman laughing pleasurably. I prefer tickling those women that enjoy it. The screamers make it seem too much like torture. However, if thats what a lee wishes, I shall be more than happy to comply.

All laughter is good, but too much screaming and I get worried the Cops will be at my door, LOL :jester: A good mix of giggling... hysterical laughter, make her snort... that's always cute :p And when you get someone into silent laughter mode, you know you're doing your job well... just let her come up for air, lol ;)

I love a nice, loud giggle. Something that sounds almost like she's trying to control it but can't.

no screamers. and I hate that women who have the "smokers" laugh , deep and scratchy.

Everything else is a "go"

I’m with tiklir on this one...love the type of laughter where the woman seems to be enjoying herself. Light, airy, comfortable, consistent, giggly, not too too loud, musical almost. Great thread! Thanks for starting, The_Musician!

Lol this is going to come off oddly but its how I feel.

For me I like the laugh to match the intensity the lee is being put through.

I tickled someone who had a very unique cackle...it really took me out of it. I eventually got used to it...gradually.

I like a good hearty belly laugh, machine gun style. There was a foreign video years ago where girls were tickled by a calf licking milk off of their feet. The last gal tickled in that video is the type of laughter I like.

Barbershopman

Hysterical, desperate laughter. Like when you know she really can't resist the tickling and loses it :)

I like a good hearty belly laugh, machine gun style. There was a foreign video years ago where girls were tickled by a calf licking milk off of their feet. The last gal tickled in that video is the type of laughter I like.

Barbershopman

I have a giggly laugh but it can get to this if I am tickled for more than 5 seconds in the right spots.

I've always been a fan of a deep laugh, a laugh right from the gut. The kind of deep laugh that will probably leave her with a well toned abdomen, lol. I'm also a fan of a nice giggle. I really like a woman who also has a bit of a frantic laugh, a desperate laugh. Although, I'm not a fan of a screamer I do appreciate a loud laugher.

Great question! And I've enjoyed the answers so far. I personally love helpless, fun, sexy giggles, frequently interrupted by squeaks, squeals, and screams.

A few greats: Audrey Dupree, Anita Janacek, Britney Crissy Moran, Lil Dee, Milf Nikki, Arianna, Tilllie

I love the intense/submissive silent laughter

I like giggly laughter, with an occasional squeal or shriek as I hit a really ticklish spot. No screamers. I like tickling to be, and sound playful. I also like a little "oh no, not there" or "it tickles" or something of that nature thrown in occasionally.

I strongly suspect I wouldn't have gotten tickled as often as I have over the years if it didn't produce in me a steadily burbling stream of giddy-sounding giggles, unthreatening and infantilizing and maddeningly semi-girlish.

I like the deep belly laugh as well. A laugh like when someone tells a REALLY FUNNY joke and people really let go.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back