• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sometimes this fetish sucks.

smoothacer409

TMF Expert
So i was just minding my own business driving home tonight. Then out of nowhere i see this small blonde girl walking down the road wearing shorts and sandals on a 40 degree night. Oh and the wind was blowing like 30 mph. So i offer her a ride and she graciously accepts. While we are driving to her destination she tells me she is upset because of some family drama(i was given more details but i wont say them here). Along the way i had the heater turned on and i notice her take of her sandals to warm her feet up. It was at this time that i looked down and saw her feet. I instantly thought..."wow this girl has beautiful feet" and started trying to think of ways to tickle them. After all the shit this poor girl(she is 18 and im 22) went through tonight i have the balls to try and tickle her feet. Well i guess i caught myself because i had this epaphany before i made an ass out of myself. The whole car ride home after i dropped her off i just kept thinking that i was gonna try to take advantage of this poor misfortunate girl because of my damn fetish. Sometimes this thing is a gift. But tonight it was definetly a curse...Anyone else feel this way???:confused:

Don't beat yourself up too much. Happens to anyone with proper functioning equipment no matter what turns you on. It's animalistic, primal. You were refined enough, mature enough to keep your cool and not act on instinct.

You'll be fine.

Don't beat yourself up too much. Happens to anyone with proper functioning equipment no matter what turns you on. It's animalistic, primal. You were refined enough, mature enough to keep your cool and not act on instinct.

You'll be fine.

^This...you done good..:super:

You'll be fine.

I concur.

Next time just chloroform her, when she awakens you tickle her feet, then chloroform her again, and when she wakes up again she'll think it was all a wonderful dream.

Next time just chloroform her, when she awakens you tickle her feet, then chloroform her again, and when she wakes up again she'll think it was all a wonderful dream.

This actually works too btw.

Sweet, you've done it before too?!? *high-5*

topgun2.jpg

If you didn't have the fetish, you would have thought of fucking her instead of tickling her....welcome to being a man! :D

If you didn't have the fetish, you would have thought of fucking her instead of tickling her....welcome to being a man! :D

The difference is tickling her is much less of a production than fucking her, and he could have passed it off as normal. It was a much easier to accomplish goal, and so he came closer to doing it than to trying to bed her.

I doubt that it would go by very fortunate to just tickle a girl that you took with you in your car! She would have been creeped out by it. If he tried to pass a move on her to get her into bed, that would have been looked at as normal, but not just tickling her uninvited!

Sometimes the fetish can be annoying, but then I remember that I have my own little dirty secret that no one else knows about, and that can be comforting. Plus, there is this wonderful group of folks here that I would have never run across if I didn't have a crazy fetish or two! (I didn't adress the OP on purpose, because everyone stole what I was going to say. So there.)

Sometimes the fetish can be annoying, but then I remember that I have my own little dirty secret that no one else knows about, and that can be comforting. Plus, there is this wonderful group of folks here that I would have never run across if I didn't have a crazy fetish or two! (I didn't adress the OP on purpose, because everyone stole what I was going to say. So there.)

And you stole what I was going to say! :jester::pounce:

We all have inappropriate thoughts and urges from time to time. It's nothing to worry about. They happen, we ultimately dismiss them.

I am proud of you.I think you did the right thing.Thoughts don't matter,it's the actions you take based upon them and you acted properly.

You'll be fine.

Exactly. You were sexually aroused, realized that it was not appropriate under the circumstances, and acted like a responsible adult should. Congratulate yourself.

So i was just minding my own business driving home tonight. Then out of nowhere i see this small blonde girl walking down the road wearing shorts and sandals on a 40 degree night. Oh and the wind was blowing like 30 mph. So i offer her a ride and she graciously accepts. While we are driving to her destination she tells me she is upset because of some family drama(i was given more details but i wont say them here). Along the way i had the heater turned on and i notice her take of her sandals to warm her feet up. It was at this time that i looked down and saw her feet. I instantly thought..."wow this girl has beautiful feet" and started trying to think of ways to tickle them. After all the shit this poor girl(she is 18 and im 22) went through tonight i have the balls to try and tickle her feet. Well i guess i caught myself because i had this epaphany before i made an ass out of myself. The whole car ride home after i dropped her off i just kept thinking that i was gonna try to take advantage of this poor misfortunate girl because of my damn fetish. Sometimes this thing is a gift. But tonight it was definetly a curse...Anyone else feel this way???:confused:

Should have gotten some digits (phone number) from her.

Look on the bright side ... at least you don't ever hafta fight the urge to ask a girl to defecate on your face or something. :)

Or do you? :sherlock:

I know how ya feel, man. In similar scenarios, I feel guilty about being distracted by the nagging fetish-based thoughts. Everyone else summed it up pretty well, though. It's just something about men, too, that by nature, we're always thinking about opportunities to sling our yogurt around (or at a minimum in our case, tickle the shit out of a woman.), no matter what's going on. We could be at a funeral, where everyone's somber, depressed and crying, and a hot woman in tears could be physically latching onto us in a hug, needing comfort, tears streaming down her eyes getting the shoulder of our suit wet, and somewhere in the back of our mind, we're thinkin' about fuckin' her (and/or tickling), and hoping not to pop wood while she's pressed up against us, awkwardly pulling our hips back just in case.

You'll be fine.

I agree. Instinct is always on. Your intelligence which made you superior, responsible and accountable for your acts come to your rescue. Nothing to worry about.

If I were you I would worry more about driving meantime getting intoxicated by the pretty feet. Your attention to the road could have been compromised.

You did the right thing, however myself , I could have gotten away with it.
Although , what would have happened if she was tired and decided to stretch out on the front seat, placing her barefeet in your lap ? How much of a gentleman would you be then ?

I think the idea of tickling her would have crossed most of our minds in that situation. The most important thing is you didn't act on it impulsively and that makes you a good person.

i agree the fetish can suck at times, i myself have helped out a female from time to time and thought of her allowing me to tickle her feet as her way of saying thank you, i however never asked if i could tickle the girls feet and just accepted a warm hug and thank you instead. It pays not to be selfish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back