• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Choosing mistresses at bondage houses

mike273273

TMF Regular
I am currently browsing mistresses at bondage houses. Of course for the first session I am choosing a few mistresses who work on the same day. Yes, you can ask a mistress to come in on a day that they do not work but for the sake of simplicity I thought perhaps for the first session I would make it easier for them.

For those of you who go to fetish houses, what do you look for in your mistresses when you browse profiles? Of course I am looking at looks but I am also looking at other aspects. I am looking at their personality. I want a warm, compassionate and playful mistress as opposed to a sadistic mistress as that is what tickling is about. I am choosing some who are playful. Tickling experience is preferred, but it looks like not many list it on the site (some do, but not many).

I am keen to hear your thoughts!

I might be wrong, but aren't "mistress" and "warm and compassionate" mutually exclusive??

Maybe I have a wrong impression of Mistresses....always thought of the strict, distant aspect.

I suppose it depends what type of session you want. You can ask for a strict and dominant session or you can ask for a playful session. The session I had years ago was not strict at all. I was tied up but she was very playful when tickling me, using verbal teasing that was playful, babytalk etc.. She did use hard tickling sometimes but not all the time.

I always looked for a Mistress who mentioned tickling as one of her specialties. Moreover, I always thought it was more impressive if tickling was one of a few specialties mentioned, rather than one of a few dozen. A Mistress who puts 25 or 30 specialties on her website is just casting a wide net for clients and may not really be into any of them.

If the bondage house allows you to come in and talk to the Mistresses who are there that day, one by one in a consultation room, then that is the ideal situation. The Hidden Chamber operated in that way when I went there and that's how I selected Mistress Zara. Her delight upon learning that I wanted to be tickle-tortured was obviously genuine.

I might be wrong, but aren't "mistress" and "warm and compassionate" mutually exclusive??

No. Some Mistresses can be 100% dominant while also being affectionate and playful at the same time. Many men (including me) are looking for affectionate dominance. Others, of course, are looking for the cold, cruel dominance that you envision.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, since I have no experience with dungeons, but if I were in your shoes, the first thing I would look for is that I'd narrow it down to switches, because to me, that would indicate some semblance of flexibility in play tactics. I figure you'd be more likely to get what you were looking for if the mistress displayed openness to both ends of the spectrum. Granted, playfulness doesn't necessarily have anything to do with dominance or submissiveness, but with a typically dominant mistress, I'd be worried that personality trait would be prevalent, and the session would be more about what SHE wanted from YOU, and then you'd be paying hard cash to please someone else. Not cool! I'd say the same for a meek-as-milk, straight-up submissive ("Whatever YOU want, master!" :p ). I'd be worried the playfulness wouldn't be there. Given my lack of experience, that's the logic I'd use to base my decision.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, since I have no experience with dungeons, but if I were in your shoes, the first thing I would look for is that I'd narrow it down to switches, because to me, that would indicate some semblance of flexibility in play tactics. I figure you'd be more likely to get what you were looking for if the mistress displayed openness to both ends of the spectrum. Granted, playfulness doesn't necessarily have anything to do with dominance or submissiveness, but with a typically dominant mistress, I'd be worried that personality trait would be prevalent, and the session would be more about what SHE wanted from YOU, and then you'd be paying hard cash to please someone else. Not cool! I'd say the same for a meek-as-milk, straight-up submissive ("Whatever YOU want, master!" :p ). I'd be worried the playfulness wouldn't be there. Given my lack of experience, that's the logic I'd use to base my decision.

I agree. A switch would be safer. What she does to you, you can do to her. Sort of basic equilibrium for for the first time.

Pedriana is Excellent

I am currently browsing mistresses at bondage houses. Of course for the first session I am choosing a few mistresses who work on the same day. Yes, you can ask a mistress to come in on a day that they do not work but for the sake of simplicity I thought perhaps for the first session I would make it easier for them.

For those of you who go to fetish houses, what do you look for in your mistresses when you browse profiles? Of course I am looking at looks but I am also looking at other aspects. I am looking at their personality. I want a warm, compassionate and playful mistress as opposed to a sadistic mistress as that is what tickling is about. I am choosing some who are playful. Tickling experience is preferred, but it looks like not many list it on the site (some do, but not many).

I am keen to hear your thoughts!

mike, she's a distence from you but Pedrianna of San Diego (Now in Fallcrest) was a past tickling expert and foot mistress. She is very compassionate and playful (She has dymamite feet too).

the place I am looking at going to is the fetish house

http://www.fetishhouse.com.au/

it is only about a 30 min drive from me! A few list like 25 interests including tickling, but none say tickling is one of their favourites. It is interesting that the "What is BDSM" page says the following -

"your session can be as sensual and gently erotic as you like. Ever fancied just being tied to a bed, blindfolded and lightly tickled and erotically teased? We can cater to your deepest, darkest fantasies. Don't be scared to ask!!!"

That says no doubt that some of them have some experience in tickling!

Thanks on the advice on choosing a switch!

the place I am looking at going to is the fetish house

http://www.fetishhouse.com.au/

it is only about a 30 min drive from me! A few list like 25 interests including tickling, but none say tickling is one of their favourites. It is interesting that the "What is BDSM" page says the following -

"your session can be as sensual and gently erotic as you like. Ever fancied just being tied to a bed, blindfolded and lightly tickled and erotically teased? We can cater to your deepest, darkest fantasies. Don't be scared to ask!!!"

That says no doubt that some of them have some experience in tickling!

Thanks on the advice on choosing a switch!

Cool.

I always looked for a Mistress who mentioned tickling as one of her specialties. Moreover, I always thought it was more impressive if tickling was one of a few specialties mentioned, rather than one of a few dozen. A Mistress who puts 25 or 30 specialties on her website is just casting a wide net for clients and may not really be into any of them.

I'm with him on that. When I use to do this, I interviewed with the mistress on the phone before hand to see if they're really into it. One had said, 'yes, we can do that," but as it turned out, she had no previous experience, and was a lousy tickler. Needless to say, I didn't see her a second time.
One asked, "Can I kick you?" That sent red flags up. I didn't see her, but someone else years later told me of a mistress in the same part of town that once getting the guy tied up, whacked him hard on the penis with a belt. The one I almost saw wasn't in business for very long anyway.
So, I agree, shop around and ask articulate questions.

There's quite a few to choose from in Melb.
They don't always list tickling as a speciality, because it isn't often requested.
I think you will find them quite accomodating though.
I know a few of them personally they are very fine Mistresses.
P.M. me if you want some more details.

I have a question relating to this. I have worked for various government departments (and still do) which have ethics codes. Say if I did attend a bondage house, could my position be compromised if it was found out that I attended? Of course I wouldn't tell anyone at work (or even family or friends) and it would be outside work. Come to think of it, after doing a search for bondage houses websites have stated that even lawyers and judges attend bondage houses. I"m still not sure of the ethics involved because as you know the justice and police departments have codes of ethics and although a a bondage house is not a brothel, it is still sexual. Although come to think of it last time I went (when I was in uni), I was rather nervous so I didn't laugh much, it felt more like a massage session or that she was carrassing me. I guess it is a gray area. I am keen to hear people's thoughts. For those of you who have been to bondage houses, have you had second thoughts due to your career?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back