• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching the Tube:How Quick Is Your Urge To Tickle Someone?

socksoff

TMF Expert
As soon as this ad hit the air (see below),I've thought of nothing but what it would be like to see her face in a panic,her eyes wide open,her mouth emitting laughter and giggling,and her body squirming to escape! (Wish someone would invent a "Holideck" soon!).

The young lady is obviously cute,at least in my eyes and I do believe "tickling attraction" has come up to par or perhaps exceeded "sexual attraction" on my part.

When you see someone on TV,does any thoughts of tickling come to your mind first or does this urge come later on,perhaps with repeated viewing?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zcNlX7n0zEA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zcNlX7n0zEA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Actually when I see someone randomly on TV, tickling never crosses my mind. Not right away and not later on.

Ther erge is instant and constant. It is only my dedication to the forces of good that keep me from becoming a full on monster.

I don't understand the urge from this particular commercial. Women with bare midriffs usually kick this fantasy in for me. Them exercise infomercials will do it to me, especially with the full screen close ups of their midriffs. Yum. Barefoot Susan Lucci for Malibu Pilates too.
Waiting for someone to invent a Holideck soon may be an indication you're watching way too much TV. Waiting to catch someone in your basement, well, your going to be waiting a long time.

Last edited:
Somewhere between "Hi" and "I'm--".

I think this question might be overstates. Yeah, she's cute, so I want to do stuff to her. That's just sexuality.

I really don't need to see the bare area of the body to get "set off" with the urge. My own personal triggers could be as simple as the way a woman laughs in a radio commercial, or the way a woman rotates her ankles. These may be biological markers meant to spark interest...

I think it definitely is a facial thing.She's very cute and probably very playful by her behavior.I look at those long fingers and I'm already visualizing long slender feet with equally long slender toes.
I would trust that,a few years back, any kids being baby sat by her would have attacked her! (Very disappointed if this had not happened!).

I definitely agree with OmahaTickler's remark!

It's like any fantasy, it's natural to sometimes wonder if so and so is ticklish... oh how fun it would be to tickle or be tickled by them, lol :D I wouldn't say its always instantaneous, but as someone with a tickle fetish I'm just assuming that's the way we're wired, right? :shrug:

That said, I've been watching a lot of the Aussie Open Tennis the last week and there are definitely some cuties on the ladies Tour that cause my mind to wander... lol :happyfloa:

So funny that you pick that commercial. I thought about the eact same thing when I first saw it. And she's actually cuter and I have more interest in what it would be like to tickle her than her "model self" who is also in the commercial.
I've had that thought before. There was an ad a while back for Axe body spray. Rachel Specter was in the ad

rachel-specter-01.jpg

I've wanted to tickle her ever since.

Axe also had an ad for some hair products and this blonde kept asking for a "dirty boy". What I could do with her in stocks...

Ordway_sd4.jpg

The Tickleshow wrote:I've had that thought before. There was an ad a while back for Axe body spray. Rachel Specter was in the ad

There's another commercial for Axe where this brunette attacks this guy in bed and then they have a wrestling match in the middle of the bedroom? They kinda stand for a brief moment as wrestlers ready to "lock-up" and the camera has a bird's eye view of this shot?

I've always thought the women deserved to be tickled!!

There's another commercial for Axe where this brunette attacks this guy in bed and then they have a wrestling match in the middle of the bedroom? They kinda stand for a brief moment as wrestlers ready to "lock-up" and the camera has a bird's eye view of this shot?

I've always thought the women deserved to be tickled!!

Oh, yes. I have thought about what it would be like to tickle her, too. :)

When you see someone on TV,does any thoughts of tickling come to your mind first or does this urge come later on,perhaps with repeated viewing?

The first thing I think of is how her feet would look. Like the girl in the commercial, I look at her hands and see she has long sexy fingers so it makes me wonder what her feet look like.
I think of tickling when I can see the feet in the commercial, or if the woman in the commercial is a bitch and needs to be taught a lesson....lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back