• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An escaped convict..... Guys who would you pick????

ticklish4ladies

TMF Regular
I would love to be an escaped convict and while on the run an older mature lady stops and picks me up as I'm running along a forest glen, the older woman is Renee from Tickling Paradise.
She takes me to her home and feeds me and and bathes me, as I'm in the tub she comes in with a shotgun aiming it at me and tells me..."now that you are clean and fed, I want you to meet my 5 daughters......."
I get out of the bathtub and dry off noticing her watching me naked and she slowly wiggles her legs back and forth from her horniness..... I go out of the bathroom and go to a room where 5 HOT GIRLS are standing there with sadistic looks on their faces.
The 5 girls are Gia "her real daughter", Summer Cummings, Darla Crane, Julie Winchester and Megan QT.
I go into the room and they tie me down in several different ways tickling my naked body into hysterics.
Gia tickling my feet is torturous because of her long sexy nails she is so beautiful and alluring, OH PLEASE GIA, SHOW SOME MERCY ON MY FEET!!!! Summer straddling me and tickling my armpits and ribs while teasing me with her extremely large breasts and sexy legs and toes. Megan Qt also working over my pits and straddling my face with her hot pussy over my mouth and nose, her sexy smile just driving me wild.......
Darla Crane lying next to me talking to me and teasing me verbally stroking my extremely erect cock in her hands, OH GOD IF I CUM I'LL GET REALLY SENSITIVE AND THIS IS GOING TO BE EVEN WORSE!!!!!!
Then after I'm extremely weak from the tickle torture and several orgasms, Julie comes in and wrestles on the floor with me tickling me while in wrestling holds and ignoring my pleas for mercy.....OH GOD PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!!!!!
And of course Renee will come in and get her Two cents worth with tickles and teases running her nails all over my body as I'm tied in the barn with my hands above my head totally naked and vulnerable.
She gives me a choice when she is done........ I can call the Police and you go back to the joint orrrrrrr you stay here and you are Our personal tickle toy every single day.......

OK Guys, If you were in this position.....Who would the mother be???? Who would the five daughters be??? How would it differentiate???? You gotta admit this is one hell of a HOT fantasy. LOL
Fill me in all.
Have fun.

emilyemilyemily would be the mother and the 5 daughters. <3

Pretty damn hot I'd say.
Hmmm....I'd make "Mom" Angelina Jolie because she's hot and knows what it's like to have a bunch of kids lol and for the five daughters, here we go (gotta channel my female crushes):

Neve Campbell
Katy Perry
Keri Russell
Jessica Alba
Helena Christensen

OK Guys, If you were in this position.....Who would the mother be???? Who would the five daughters be??? How would it differentiate????

Hm... That's tough. I dunno yet. But while we're asking each other questions...

I would love to be an escaped convict and while on the run...

What kind of crime would you have committed to be an escaped convict? I mean, you're talking conviction, not something where a buddy can just bail you out... And really, to mount a proper escape from any reasonable American prison will take at least a couple of months on the inside making some connections, picking out all the security cameras, observing the guard's routines, that sort of thing...

Now, if you're already there for a couple of months and still thinking of escaping, it's unlikely that you only have a couple of months more on your sentence, 'cause the cost/benefit ratio just wouldn't support a jailbreak. So, odds are, we're probably looking at some hard time, here -- I'm talking years to life. Which means a pretty major crime, or you caught your third strike...

So, to fill out your fantasy, please explain what sort of crime you've committed to enable this situation to begin with. Please identify grizzly details, locations of retrievable evidence, possible witnesses, and a set of plausible alibis. Maybe not CSI-level detail but, you know, pretty close. Otherwise, I simply can't properly visualize your scenario.

Sweet goblets of elderberry wine, you really beat this thing to death. Well let's see, I got convicted for a murder of 10 elderly people in a nursing home, after killing them I peeled off their skin and made a funny hat out of it. I love women so much that masterbation was getting old so I killed a guard, swiped his clothes, and left using his ID. I walked for miles before finding the Prescious Renee...... HAPPY YOU BEACH WALLERING BUM!!!!!!!???????
Hm... That's tough. I dunno yet. But while we're asking each other questions...

What kind of crime would you have committed to be an escaped convict? I mean, you're talking conviction, not something where a buddy can just bail you out... And really, to mount a proper escape from any reasonable American prison will take at least a couple of months on the inside making some connections, picking out all the security cameras, observing the guard's routines, that sort of thing...

Now, if you're already there for a couple of months and still thinking of escaping, it's unlikely that you only have a couple of months more on your sentence, 'cause the cost/benefit ratio just wouldn't support a jailbreak. So, odds are, we're probably looking at some hard time, here -- I'm talking years to life. Which means a pretty major crime, or you caught your third strike...

So, to fill out your fantasy, please explain what sort of crime you've committed to enable this situation to begin with. Please identify grizzly details, locations of retrievable evidence, possible witnesses, and a set of plausible alibis. Maybe not CSI-level detail but, you know, pretty close. Otherwise, I simply can't properly visualize your scenario.

For me the mother would be Florence henderson and the daughters would be all the brady girls and 2 step sisters Amanda Bynes and Kaley Cuoco

Let's see....

The mom would be Ruth Gordon, and the 5 daughters would be Mrs. Trumball from "I Love Lucy"....if she were cloned 5 times.

Drew

Well let's see, I got convicted for a murder of 10 elderly people in a nursing home, after killing them I peeled off their skin and made a funny hat out of it. I love women so much that masterbation was getting old so I killed a guard, swiped his clothes, and left using his ID. I walked for miles before finding the Prescious Renee...... HAPPY YOU BEACH WALLERING BUM!!!!!!!???????

Almost! :p What was the motive for killing the old folks?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back