• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet & Tickling in Prime Time?

the tickleshow

Verified
Does anyone on here watch the show "Criminal Minds"? It seems like every episode, there is a barefoot woman in bondage or being held hostage. There's even an episode ("Perfect Storm") where a criminal sends the investigators a videotape of himself holding a woman hostage. She is hogtied and barefoot and for only about a second, he tickles her feet. Am I the only one who has noticed this?
They are good for one or two good foot and/or bondage shots a week. Any other "mainstream" shows do this?

I've never watched "Criminal Minds" but now I think I should try it. :D

We watch the show, but I personally have never really thought about the feet shots until your post. They do, indeed, seem to have "no aversion" to prominently displaying feet in bondage.

We apparently somehow managed to miss the hog-tie episode. I expect that we'll be keeping an eye out for re-runs.

R

I guess when your main subject matter is psychotic crimes, the likelihood of a woman being kidnapped and tied up are pretty good. And who ties a woman up with shoes on?? :)

If you blink, you'll miss the tickling in the episode I mentioned in the first post. It's in the first 5 mins of the show and they are watching this video on a small screen, but he definitely tickles her feet.

Ya know, normally I am skeptical about stuff like this and I need to check it out for myself...but I'll be damned if this didn't actually happen! It's not blatantly obvious, you can't hear anything alluding to it....well...check it out for yourself:

http://www. fanpop.com/spots/criminal-minds/videos/1085341/title/criminal-minds-season-2-episode-3

Eliminate the space and start watching at about 2:30 (or just watch the whole thing because it's a damn good show!

Enjoy ya'll.

i try to not think thatway when watching Criminal Minds, i get disturbed about me thinking that way about such wrong subjects...

but seriously Criminal Minds= GREATEST SHOW EVER... even though Gideon left :(

Rather, who the hell would allow a woman to keep her shoes if she were tied up?

A fool. Or one who likes to slowly torment by removing them, and all.

Etc.

:omg: Do you think real-life investigators would actually try tickling as a means of "getting answers"? :bounce:

It wasnt just a brief fast foot tickle..if you watch the guy uses some long stick or something and as soon as he gets to het he gives her a couple of pokes along her sides...then goes for her sole..but then if u watch he goes for her ribs again..and then goes back to her feet!

It wasnt just a brief fast foot tickle..if you watch the guy uses some long stick or something and as soon as he gets to het he gives her a couple of pokes along her sides...then goes for her sole..but then if u watch he goes for her ribs again..and then goes back to her feet!

Which part?

i try to not think thatway when watching Criminal Minds, i get disturbed about me thinking that way about such wrong subjects...

but seriously Criminal Minds= GREATEST SHOW EVER... even though Gideon left :(
Looks like there's going to be a Criminal Minds spin-off series this fall, because they introduced a new FBI team to work with the current one in tonight's episode. This is the exact same way CBS introduced the spin-off series for CSI and NCIS.

Even more evidence that they love feet on Criminal Minds tonight. There was a string of abductions in LA and the guy doing it kidnaps young women and kills them, but each time, he takes a piece of skin off the soles of their feet, so there were a bunch f up close shots of soles.
Worth watching, even with the piece of skin getting cut off.

Looks like there's going to be a Criminal Minds spin-off series this fall, because they introduced a new FBI team to work with the current one in tonight's episode. This is the exact same way CBS introduced the spin-off series for CSI and NCIS.

Why Would they do a spin-off series in this case??.

Seriously, why would you want any affiliation with tickling and feet in Criminal Minds, where they show pretty damn sick criminals? Talking about making people think fetishes are only for sickos.....

Seriously, why would you want any affiliation with tickling and feet in Criminal Minds, where they show pretty damn sick criminals? Talking about making people think fetishes are only for sickos.....

I'm not associating tickling with the show, what I am saying is I suspect there is someone on the show who is into feet because they focus on women's feet A LOT, sometimes showing them over and over, even though they have never done an episode about anyone having a foot or tickling fetish.

I suspect there is someone on the show who is into feet because they focus on women's feet A LOT

I am watching this show regularly and I have not noticed it once, seriously. :)

Does anyone on here watch the show "Criminal Minds"? It seems like every episode, there is a barefoot woman in bondage or being held hostage. There's even an episode ("Perfect Storm") where a criminal sends the investigators a videotape of himself holding a woman hostage. She is hogtied and barefoot and for only about a second, he tickles her feet. Am I the only one who has noticed this?
They are good for one or two good foot and/or bondage shots a week. Any other "mainstream" shows do this?

Very good point!!! Never seen that scene but I always thought to myself what awesome bondage scenes.

Also the show Nikita. When they are interrogating, a lot of the time you see some girl tied up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back