• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story enjoy My friends

MstrDon

The Balled of Chris and Tina
By
Mstr. Don

As I walked out of the state building on this bright sunny Saturday I was confident that another drug lord would soon be off the streets. The states attorney was seeking indictments for drug trafficking and murder one. The investigation was over; it was now up to the courts to dispense justice. As I walked to my car a State Trooper stopped me to congratulate me on a job well done, it was a good feeling to know that the troopers appreciated the work of my team and me.

The drive back to my laboratory at the university was uneventful, even still, with news of this type the drive seems to take forever. When I turned into the university drive Fred the security guard flagged me down " you get him ", he asked, more like a statement of fact then a question; "murder one and drug trafficking?, I replied with pride. "Good, the girls are waiting for you in the lab, guess that PhD in forensic Chemistry is worth something after all right Doc?,"all in a days work", I answered with a wave of my hand.

My laboratory was located in a far corner of the Science Center. I liked this location, it was out of the way and private; this enabled us to do our work with very little interruption. I approached the lab; it was dark. Fred did say the girls were waiting, then why were the lights out? It wouldn't be the first time they got bored waiting for me and left for lunch, it wouldn't be the last. Since I was rather hungry I decided to drop off a few things and join Chris and Tina in the Cafeteria. I inserted my key into the lock, but it would not open the door, I tried the other door, no luck. Why didn't my key work, and who wanted to keep me out of my laboratory and why?

I had another option; my office opened into the lab, but it was also linked to a storage room. The lock on that door was broken and if I jiggled it the right way it would open, and I could enter my office through that room. Luck was with me the storeroom door opened. It takes a lot to get me angry and this situation was quickly getting to me. I entered my office.

It never ceases to amaze me how a quickly a bad situation can get worse; as if being locked out of my lab was not enough I found my laboratory assistant Christine bound and gagged in my desk chair. Without thinking I opened the door leading to the lab and turned on the lights. Not too smart, had anyone been in the lab I would have been a sitting duck.
I began to untie Chris, "what happened, is this some kind of frat stunt?, I asked afraid of the answer. "They took Tina?, she sobbed.

It took a moment for those words to sink in, "who took Tina ", I asked trying to hide my anger. "Three men came into the laboratory armed with automatic weapons. They brought us in here, handcuffed Tina, and tied me to your chair. Two of the men took Tina out while the third stayed to set up a few surprises for you". I finished untying Chris; she stood up and rubbed her chafed limbs. "Doc who would want to kidnap Tina?? Chris asked trying to hold back her tears. "I don't know", I answered. Who was one question, but another question was why. The latter question being the more important of I instructed Chris to call the State Police, advise them of our problem, she instructed them to send plain clothes Troopers silent. No point in alarming everyone on campus yet!

The State Police carried out my directions perfectly, but their choice of Troopers, well, that was another matter. As the troopers entered my laboratory my heart sank when I saw the lead investigator. Trooper Sanbroomer is not a bad person, and he knows his way around a crime scene, but he has the annoying habit of jumping to a conclusion before all the facts are sorted out. Today was no exception, before all the facts were gathered Sanbroomer knew who took Tina and why. He questioned Chris only as far as what happened when the crime was committed. "No history", I asked more upset than I cared to show. ?No need to ask Doc your assistant Tina was taken by Clopez", he spat. "Are you serious", I countered in disbelief, "sure it's obvious didn't you convince the State's Attorney to go after him, and just this morning didn't the evidence you provided insure an indictment". I had to admit he made sense, for once. The other troopers finished their work and left, I was told that the kidnappers had sprayed the door locks with acid, little wonder my key didn't work.

I had to wait for the University's locksmith to repair the doors, so I took the opportunity to talk to Chris more about the intruders. "Chris I know what happened here but can you remember anything else that may help?? I asked. "No doc", she replied trying to be brave. Since we did not know who had Tina or what their game was I invited Chris to stay with my wife and I until Tina was found. She readily accepted.

This can't be happening, it's a bad dream, these thoughts ran through my mind constantly. Never would I place Chris or Tina in harms way; I took every precaution to shield them from danger. Yet Tina was kidnapped from the safest place on campus. "Chris can you tell me anything more, did Tina talk to anybody?" "Well doc there was this guy last night, at the Key Club", she replied matter of factly. "What about him", I asked. "Doc it was nothing; we went to the club for dinner. We were at the bar; this guy comes over and starts talking to Tina, That's all". "Did she tell you what they talked about", I asked sternly. "Small talk her job his job; Then he asked her out, she refused, he left no big deal" Chris said nearly crying. "All right Chris head over to my place and I'll see you soon"

The locksmith arrived and began his work. I tried to catch up on my work but it was no use, I kept remembering the first time I met Chris and Tina. It was 1982 I had just received a big industrial grant to do some basic research (what you are doing when you don't know what you are doing). I needed some help so I placed an ad in the school newspaper. The dean wanted me to use grad students, I wanted people who were going to stay awhile; we agreed on sophomores.

On December 8, 1982 Chris and Tina arrived at my office and requested an interview.
"The interviews are over today", I said "not until 9:00 PM per the ad; it is only 6:00PM Doctor", Tina pointed out. She was right. I interviewed Tina first asking her the standard questions, until the end, I asked, "Suppose I hire you and not your friend"? She bristled and answered, "We were hoping to work together". I ended her interview. Next I interviewed Chris, I asked her the same question I asked Tina. She gave me the same answer. After talking to their teachers I hired these two freshmen.

Chris and Tina were very attractive as eighteen-year-old women go, but from day 1 it was obvious which one of them was in charge. Chris had the dominant personality, while Tina was more reserved, but even still Tina would playfully taunt Chris at every opportunity. It was President's Day 1982 when I found out their secret. I set up a 2:00pm meeting with them to review their work, there was no problem, but the meeting was necessary to evaluate project progress. My morning went better than I thought and I arrived at the university at 12:00 rather then 2:00 so I figured I would buy my two assistants lunch. As I entered my lab I heard Tina say "Chris you shouldn't be doing this what if doc comes and catches us." Chris replied, " after all you did to me its pay back time".

My office door was cracked open so I looked in, I found Tina tied spread out on a cot I kept in my office. She was naked accept for stockings and garters. Chris was standing at the foot of the cot poised and ready. Using her nails Chris began to tickle her friends feet. Tina began to laugh uncontrollably, she begged and pleaded with Chris to stop, but Chris was not listening. Soon Tina's laughter became moans of pleasure and Chris's tickling became more of a caress. Tin's orgasm was intense, but the tickling was not finished.
Chris picked up a stiff quill feather and began to tickle Tina's armpits, this caused Tina to howl in tickled agony and pull at the ropes holding her immobile. Chris deftly moved the feather from Tina's armpits to her ribs, carefully yet thoroughly tickling each rib causing Tina to beg for mercy and relief, Chris would give her neither. Tina's nipples were hard and erect and Chris toyed with them driving Tina even closer to the edge of insanity. Chris dragged the feather down to Tina's knees, causing a whole new series of gasps and giggles. How much more could Tina take? The feather now found Tina's feet. Chris held the feather about one inch above the tips of Tina's toes; Tina's eyes were wide with what I thought was fear when Chris said; "shall I start with the toes"? I couldn't see how Chris could tickle Tina's toes effectively through stockings; I soon found out. Chris picked up a Q-Tip and began to stroke the underside of Tina's toes. The cotton weaving in between Tina's toes caused her to plead and laugh even louder. Chris had one more trick she began to tickle Tina's soles and the toes at the same time; I could see Tina's feet straining to pull away from this obvious torture; but no luck, the ropes held firm. Suddenly Tina's body was rocked by the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Chris quickly untied her friend Tina melted into Chris's embrace obviously tired and spent. I made my presence known.

Chris and Tina were in a very difficult situation; after all I knew their secret. I tried to fake anger but to no avail; how could I chastise them for something I watched and enjoyed? I could not justify disciplining them; therefore, they resolved to be more cautious in the future. While I resolved to tickle one or both of them at least once during our relationship.

I was snapped out of my dream by the telephone it was my wife with some bad news. Trooper Sanbroomer was coming over to our house to talk to Chris; I guess he has to do his job, but did my wife have to invite him to dinner. Sanbroomer asked his questions had his dinner and bid us all a cheerful good night, thank God. Chris and Cathy, my wife, went to watch television, while I retired to my den to ponder this problem. As I sat in the den remembering all the good times and the bad times Chris, Tina and I had it was hard to believe this could happen. What if Sanbroomer was right, what if Clopez was more powerful than the law? Impossible, had I been a fool; yes I had I missed the most important clue. I yelled for Chris to join me in the den.

When Chris entered the den I asked her "Chris how many drug lords have we taken down?" "Quite a few", was her response "and how many incidents like today involving drug lords have we investigated" I asked again. "Quite a few", she replied "and what common link did all those kidnappings have?" Chris thought for a minute and it was as if the light of day shone in her eyes as she said "of course doc, drug lords have no regard for human life; Clopez would have taken us both, and then shot up the lab as a warning to you." "Go on", I urged Chris. "This was handled with precision; they even knew which one of us was Tina; oh my God" Chris choked. "Correct", I replied, "they were after Tina all along". "Doc do you think the guy she met at the Key Club is involved?" "It's a good place as any to start", I replied. My wife Cathy was listening to our exchange, she asked if we were going to tell Sanbroomer. Chris and I replied in union, "No Way", as we left for the Key Club.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back