• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sooo...

I tied my play-friend up, made her kneel on the bed, head down, arms out, soles showing... I then forbade her from moving an inch or making a sound...

...Then I began a long, slow tickling... feet, underarms, sides... I took my time that evening, I can tell you. ;)

Devilish how? Devilish like the most sadistic thing I've done while tickling, or devilish like the extent of my sneakiness to create some tickling action?

Hm, well, sneakiest thing I've done to get some tickling action was back in high school... a friend of mine was staying over. She and I had been interested in each other for a while, never got the timing right, etc. At this point she was dating a buddy of mine. Anyway, she got changed into her little pyjama clothes and I wanted to tickle the shit out of her.

We started talking about our mutual friends, and I brought up how one of them would always steal people's keys, wallets, etc, and hide them down her shirt. Then I conspicuously left my wallet out, and "went to the bathroom." Shockingly, when I returned, she had hidden my wallet down her shirt :rolleyes:

So a big ol' tickle fight ensues, with me pinning her to the ground and just going to town. :devil:

(We eventually got together. Dated for a year.)

As for most sadistic during tickling... I'll have to think on that...

I sometimes put my fiance in a wrestling hold and tickle her sides. She's not into tickling so she didn't particularly enjoy it, but it was devilish fun for me... and I'm not really a tickle fetish person. I just like holding the power over her.

Probably too many to mention!

I once convinced a male friend to let me tickle his feet while he held on to a swimming pool ladder. The idea was to see who could take it the longest!

I did a survey in college of a class I was in so I could write a speech on laughter (all legit) but included a question about if the person was ticklish and whether it made them laugh or the enjoyed it just to find out about two particular young ladies! LOL!

I've talked numerous people into helping me tickle the heck out of unsuspecting victims, er friends despite none of them being "into tickling" like I am.

I've allowed myself to be put in almost inescapable situations just so the other person *might* tickle me...and had some great success! LOL!

I've tickled countless co-workers who found themselves in compromising positions.

Probably the one story though is about a good friend of mine. To frame the story she was very, very ticklish...particularly on her sides. She was staying with us for a short period of time and this day she had taken a shower and gotten dressed for a night out. She isn't one for wearing shoes so she was barefoot and sitting with her feet up on a footrest talking on the phone when I came in the room.

With an evil smile I started tickling her feet and she just looked at me and shook her head "no"...implying she wasn't ticklish anymore!

So I sat on her ankles and started tickling in earnest...nothing.

Knowing her sides were off the charts I started on them...still nothing!

Now mind you the entire time she is on the phone and just rolling her eyes at me!

So when her call is done I ask her what happened and she said she wasn't ticklish anymore.

Yeah right!

So I took her by the hand and had her lay down in front of my chair. I held her ankles in a leg lock and started every trick I knew on her bare feet.

She just sighed and told me to forget it.

I even was saying "coochie coochie"! LOL!

After about five minutes I was running out of ideas and was about to give up when he glanced over at my foot said "What about you?" as she used her nails lightly on the top of my foot. I darn near jumped out of the chair! LOL!

Now I *HAD* to make her laugh.

I finally found a spot on the outside of her foot that got a little reaction...once the barrier was broken it was over in seconds.

Soon she was sputtering "Ok, alright..." and then she was giggling and then she was out of control laughing! LOL! After that her whole body was ticklish again and I had her begging!

She agreed to never lie to me about it again! LOL!

I have several stories with this one friend. She's great and just doesn't hate being tickled!

In fact I believe it was after that incident (although she may have figured it out earlier) that she realized how much I liked tickling...even just for fun!

~ toyou

I've had a dry spell the past decade, but I had some nice action back in the day. Here are some devilish tips from my experiences:

1. Walk up behind her, clandestinely slip hands into front of blue-jeans pockets--you know the rest....
2. Tie up ankles. Stroke soles. Nibble toes. Do the last two simultaneously.

3. Nibble hips (Yes, it's just that simple.)

4. Feather-stroke buttocks with fingertips. It's like electric shock.

5. Take ice-water-drenched fingers. Add creamy soft underarms. Blend well. Repeat. (If she's not tied up, be prepared for tickle frenzy struggle...

:couch:

I played tic-tac-toe on a female friend's feet many years ago. She suffered through every stroke but played along bravely through a couple of games on each foot.

well i haven't done much as of devilish or sadistic as a ler.. but as a lee i did receive a fun little moment when i was younger..was sitting up on the monkey bars (yes on top) just enjoying the view and the sun.. when a friend of mine, literally climbed over hung from the bottom of the bars and tickled me through them.. was pure torment.. nearly fell off the darned thing...

i don't know the most devilish thing i have done, but when i was young i had aunts that tickled my mom pretty much daily. one aunt was twice her size, and a couple of times i was in her living room, mom sitting on a chair in the corner, and my aunt would tell my mom that when she finished her cup of coffee she was going to tickle the crap out of her. mom would start to get up and my aunt would block her escape and tell her to sit back down or she would hold her down and tickle her all day. my aunt was alot bigger and stronger than mom, so she could easily hold her down and tickle her whenever she wanted to. mom sat back down in the chair and tried to talk her way out of a tickling, but my aunt said the more she begged, the more she was going to get tickled. my aunt would say stuff like 'only half a cup of coffee to go and you are going to get it' or 'almost done, get ready to be tickled like you've never been tickled before'. my aunt would also say stuff like 'i'm going to make you laugh and scream. you're going to beg me to stop, but i won't. the more you squirm, the more i'm going to tickle you. you know you can't get away, you're going to have to lay there and take it til i get bored'

well i haven't done much as of devilish or sadistic as a ler.. but as a lee i did receive a fun little moment when i was younger..was sitting up on the monkey bars (yes on top) just enjoying the view and the sun.. when a friend of mine, literally climbed over hung from the bottom of the bars and tickled me through them.. was pure torment.. nearly fell off the darned thing...

Reminds me of how the girls always wanted pushed on the swings. We would gladly push...then on one back swing we'd remove a shoe....then another. Then a quick tickle every time they came back towards us! LOL!

~ toyou

Reminds me of how the girls always wanted pushed on the swings. We would gladly push...then on one back swing we'd remove a shoe....then another. Then a quick tickle every time they came back towards us! LOL!

~ toyou

Lol, indeed i do remember them days.. always fun on them tire swings..

A couple of years back, myself and an older female colleague returned to the office after Christmas drinks (her idea!). She was going through a rough patch, and so as was my norm I offered her a footrub. She accepted, and to 'cheer her up' I tickled her feet. She flinched a bit, but said it was okay. I then went mad for about 15 minutes on her feet, sides, ribs, and even her underams when she raised them upon request!

I did genuinely want to help her, and did several times over the months, but in that moment my tickle urges took over. I think she actually quite liked it, to be honest!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

As a university student abroad, after having dinner with at a friend's house and some fortified wine, I went on purpose on a joke type conversation about men been superior to women. Then when she obviously said "no way", I told her that I could make her saying that men were superior with my superior powers. She show me her tongue and I grab her feet. Then I tickle her sole to death until she gave up and admit men's superiority . When I released her feet she showed me her finger crossed and said to me "bullsheet"!. I tried to tickle her again but she shouted "OK we are equal". And that was the end.

I also remember as a kid I'd have wrestling matches with a friend's mother, and insist she did it in stocking feet (another fetish of mine!). I'd make sure to be near her feet and then tickle her stocking soles until she submitted. This lasted from about the age of 12 to 14, a perfect time for the tickling fetish to develop!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back