• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and pain...not what you think. Read!

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Just a basic question that I had never thought of before yesterday for some reason.

I am very ticklish, but I have a very high level of pain endurance. I can take a hit and keep on fighting so to speak, but have a 95 pound woman poke my sides and I'm curling up in the fetal position!

Given a quick lesson in nerves and receptors and all that I got wondering if any of you were the same?

~ toyou

Well that all depends on just how hard she may have poked you. I sometimes have my friend poke and tickle me from time to time but there will be on the odd occasion where she will poke me a little too hard that it hurts more than it tickles.

Interesting question:). I do have a considerably high pain threshold, but yet my skin is very sensitive and I am very ticklish. I suppose a benefit of the high pain threshold would be a long endurance level when it comes to being tickled. But again, interesting question.

Well that all depends on just how hard she may have poked you. I sometimes have my friend poke and tickle me from time to time but there will be on the odd occasion where she will poke me a little too hard that it hurts more than it tickles.

Very true there too!

In fact this one particular friend I had to EXPLAIN that she was poking too hard! Sadly that means she now knows better how to tickle me, but at least I'm not in pain every time she sneaks up behind me!

~ toyou

Interesting question:). I do have a considerably high pain threshold, but yet my skin is very sensitive and I am very ticklish. I suppose a benefit of the high pain threshold would be a long endurance level when it comes to being tickled. But again, interesting question.

I'm not sure about that! LOL!

When tickled by someone who knows what they are doing (knows how to tickle *me*) I have no endurance at all!

~ toyou

i'm a little iffy with pain tolerence....somethings I can take, and somethings I can't...but i'm very very ticklish

I found out at bella's that I really do like being tickled. Never thought I would. However, it seems to take a bit of digging, which hurts and bruises, but I don't mind.

i have a horrible pain tolerance. and you know the rest of what i was going to say.

I have a very good pain tolerance as well but tickle me and I go crazy. I can literally be controlled with one finger tickling me or poking me. :jester:

I don't know what my pain tolerance is, because as a
masochist, I don't tolerate pain, I revel in it. :) I really
don't know how much that has to do with how ticklish
I am.

For me, if I'm in a situation where I want to react minimally to either sensation, I can have a very high tolerance for pain and for tickling. If I'm in a situation where I'm enjoying being tickled, then I won't be able to ignore it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back