• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Profit? Clips4sale

Chino-san

TMF Poster
I was thinking of making a clips4sale site. How much does a person averagely make? I'm eventually going to become a dentist. So, making clips for clips4sale going to be leaked out and I'll be blackmailed because this is adult material.

Um...

The amount of money that ends up being profit is directly proportionate to how many videos you make and the quality of your videos.

But it seems like you defeated your own question with your last statement/question/thingie.

I concur with the others - focus on your dentistry, not this.

I was thinking of making a clips4sale site. How much does a person averagely make? I'm eventually going to become a dentist. So, making clips for clips4sale going to be leaked out and I'll be blackmailed because this is adult material.

Utilize masks. People talk about how much they hate masks, but it does what it's supposed to do, and frankly a lot of the masked guys end up making bank anyway.

Personally, I'd focus more on doing clips for the thrill of the teeklin with the idea you'd be bringing something new and interesting to the game with the profits being a neat side effect.

If you're really concerned about your identity being found out in the future and possibly "ruining" your life, I wouldn't recommend you make any videos.

Utilize masks. People talk about how much they hate masks, but it does what it's supposed to do, and frankly a lot of the masked guys end up making bank anyway.

Personally, I'd focus more on doing clips for the thrill of the teeklin with the idea you'd be bringing something new and interesting to the game with the profits being a neat side effect.

A girl I know was actually talking to me about the possibility of making videos on the side. Neither of us are stupid and know no one does this as a full time job unless they REALLY do it. However, we wonder tallying the costs of the video equipment and on-going fees and typical expenses, how much could someone really make doing this stuff on the weekends? Sure it's a lot of work, but most peoples work is something they don't care for while in this case, at least the work is on something you enjoy :D.

Obviously it's a function of how many videos you put out but there has to be some ball park figures to tell if you're actually going to lose money or build a small vacation fund with it :p

Why would you start making videos and open a C4S store if you're so worried your professional reputation? Not worth it.

Besides, the money vendors make varies a lot from producer to producer, and there's really no way to say what's the average. Producers don't usually make their profits public. As far as I can tell, most only make a little, or even lose money. The market is painfully saturated and it's not a very lucrative business in most cases. Not to mention that C4S takes 40% on all clip sales, so you're only left with 60%.

If your main reason for making videos is money, don't do it, it's just not worth it. And even if it's not for the money, it might still not be a good idea, if only because of your career.

Also, it might seem like a lot of fun, but in practice it's a lot of work and frustration. More like a second job than a hobby. Quite frankly, I feel that making it into a business takes out a lot of fun out of the whole tickling thing because you have to make videos that please the customers. You don't have nearly as much freedom as if you did it in a more private context.

Then again, I've been working on my own video project for the last ten years, so my advice might not be the most credible.

Go for it!!

We could use new videos....and I don't believe the market is "over saturated" when so many clips stores aren't even making clips anymore.

Go for it, let's see what you got!

and I don't believe the market is "over saturated"

I beg to differ. Then again, I don't have any actual figures to support my point. Aside from my own sales, which have suffered greatly over the last 2-3 years, what with the tons of new producers popping up all the time. Granted, I haven't released new material in about a year (I'll start again soon, though), but my sales started dropping in a significant well before that.

It's not just the number of producers in and of itself. It's also the competition for exposure on the forums. With more producers posting more and more threads announcing new releases, it's hard to keep one's own posts on the first page for very long. A new thread can easily be pushed off the first page in a few hours, potentially overlooked and forgotten. Less exposure means fewer sales.

In any case, putting aside the question of what "oversaturated" (or simply "saturated"?) means in this market, the fact remains that the competition is a lot fiercer than it was a few years ago. It's very hard for a new (or even an old) producer to survive.

when so many clips stores aren't even making clips anymore.

I don't understand what you mean by that. What's the link between stores not making clips anymore and the market not being saturated?

You could do a pre-emptive strike. On your business cards put something like 'Chin-san...the dentist with a foot tickling fetish at your service'. That way there will be no surprise that you once produced foot tickling clips. Just assure your clients that you always wash your hands after a foot tickling session before you insert them in their mouths.

You could do a pre-emptive strike. On your business cards put something like 'Chin-san...the dentist with a foot tickling fetish at your service'. That way there will be no surprise that you once produced foot tickling clips. Just assure your clients that you always wash your hands after a foot tickling session before you insert them in their mouths.

God the questions that would be asked when you put someone under....

you say your worried about being blackmailed by people... i would say you could question those people blackmailing you into how they found the clips in the first place... because frankly they are only going to be searching for tickling videos if they are into it themselves!

you say your worried about being blackmailed by people... i would say you could question those people blackmailing you into how they found the clips in the first place... because frankly they are only going to be searching for tickling videos if they are into it themselves!

This too!!

there's so much more you can do with your life, i wouldn't let this be a possible way to ruin that. blackmail and Identity being found out are very quick ways to have something happen.

there's so much more you can do with your life, i wouldn't let this be a possible way to ruin that. blackmail and Identity being found out are very quick ways to have something happen.

Outside of you being a politician, I still see no realistic way that this could really ruin your life. Unless you live in a very small town, is it really reasonable to think being found out by even a number of people would make much of a difference in your life? I have a feeling this is another one of those things in life where the most improbable cases are seen on equal footing with much more probable cases because of a persons fear.

Of course, unless you live in a small town :).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back