• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new member and updated status

flashy_athlete

TMF Expert
Hi I am eric from north of seattle, I have joined the group officially and would love to meet all of you.

I am 24 so realitively young.

I could not come to the last one, if there was a last one because I had surgery.

Hope we can get a gathering in soon.

It was for a tooth extraction........ had a root canal but they could not fix it due to having tmjd....i have 27 teeth now

Ice cream? Hmmmm, I could use some right now. Actually you know you like sports! Tickling is a sport. Since your the lee at least you will burn off some calories.

The munches about died out during the summer BC there arn't nearly enough VAGINAS around the ol' tickling arena here in Seattle... at least out!!

Eric... come join Fetlife... and shoot me a message so we can meet up... there arn't very many mid-20 somethings around Seattle into this.

CHOW!

The munches about died out during the summer BC there arn't nearly enough VAGINAS around the ol' tickling arena here in Seattle... at least out!!

Wasn't about vaginas as it was attitudes and monopolizing conversations is what killed it for me.

A shame, seems I missed out on this. ^-^ Was thinking of driving up from Oregon too~

Nyeh~, the guys ruined it over here too huh? I'm cursed. ; ;

Not that I care about there being too many guys, being bisexual and all. >.> But I hate it when a big deal is made about m/f ratios. This is why this scene tends to not have a lot of people in the mid 20's. So much discomfort~ ; ;

I really wanna come to one of these as well. I'm about an hour away from Seattle and 18.

Maybe we should try to set somthin up again? I'm 24, live in Tacoma. Lemme know if anyone wants to chill.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back