• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question....

No_Style

TMF Expert
My partner and I are going to start using bondage...problem isss...her bed has no frames...its just a matress on the floor. Her roommate doesnt have on either (and that would be just weird doing it in her room).

also, my bed does have a frame...however due to my parents (yes I live with them...i'm in school so I cant afford my own place at the moment) dislike of my partner, she is not allowed to come over.

So heres my question..what are other good places to tie someone up and tickle them? any ideas?:ty:

hands tied behind back & ankles together works fine for me .. kinda hard to tickle the armpits & old school but it gets the job done

Look at the sides of the mattresses. There should be two little straps on each side that are used to carry the mattress. You can very easily lace ropes or what have you into those things. So you can get tied directly to the mattress itself. They're strong so they shouldn't break.

A rope or other fabric put under the mattress and out the sides. Not the best but it works in a pinch. Also a good sturdy coffee table is a good choice.

Good Luck and just have fun trying to find what works for you!

How do you feel about being hogtied? That is very restrictive and leaves most areas open to being tickled.

Just thought I would throw this in!

Good luck!

If you can find them there are straps that have a super velcro that when put onto the bed dont come off no matter how hard you struggle . Spencers might hve them if not try your local sex store if there is one

Two good suggestions already

The chair idea could be the best answer. After tying No_Style to it, her tickler could tip the chair on its back to tickler her feet as though she were in stocks. So, with the chair upright she can work No_Style's midsection, then rest the chair on its back for a go at her footies.

Hog-tying was the first idea I had. I've tickled a couple of women that way and despite worrying it would get too uncomfortable or even painful, my ticklees were okay, not that I didn't restrain them another way after some time.

If her tickler's roommate is not around, couldn't a sturdy table subsitute for a bed? Tie No_Style's ankles and wrists to the corner legs.

Finally, it will take a little work but No_Style's tickler could tie her ankles and wrists with a piece of rope, running it lengthwise around a door. Close the door and our ticklee is trapped in the hands up position, great for underarm and midsection tickling

hands tied behind back & ankles together works fine for me .. kinda hard to tickle the armpits & old school but it gets the job done

I second the hogtie. You could also get creative like they did on some videos (from a tickling company whose name I forget...) and get ducttaped to the wall. Just put a pillow behind your head lol.

i'm sure! but seriously, i may be small..but I have the power of a bull :p

I did this to my wife one time. I put her facedown on the bed, handcuffed her hands behind her back, tied her ankles. I then layed over her ankles and tickled her feet with different tools. I was also able to poke and tickle different areas of her upper body too. Unfortunatley she isn't ticklish. I hope this helped. Good luck.

For starters, she sits with her thighs apart and you sit between them with your back to her. Now you scoot down a bit so the back of your head is against her tummy. Slip your arms under her legs. She sits on your arms and ta-da, bondage free restraint. She can probably reach down to your thighs at least.

It will give you that feeling of being helpless without going down the whole tied up route just yet given the restrictions you have,

Alternatively, be bound on the "honour system" (or "honor" for US readers :) ). You put your hands at the top of the mattress and aim to keep them there for as long as possible. This is a bit like James Darke's resistance tickling.

Just a few ideas until you guys get your own tricked out bondage playroom. ;)

For starters, she sits with her thighs apart and you sit between them with your back to her. Now you scoot down a bit so the back of your head is against her tummy. Slip your arms under her legs. She sits on your arms and ta-da, bondage free restraint. She can probably reach down to your thighs at least.

It will give you that feeling of being helpless without going down the whole tied up route just yet given the restrictions you have,

Alternatively, be bound on the "honour system" (or "honor" for US readers ). You put your hands at the top of the mattress and aim to keep them there for as long as possible. This is a bit like James Darke's resistance tickling.
:woot2:

if u have a good heavy couch that has the small legs, she could tie your hands to those and straddle your legs

Rope under the bed, side to side, and feet and big toe tied together, and she sit on your ankle and tickle. You has no escape possibilities.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back