• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever mention "tied up" and get a good response?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Have you ever been talking to an average joe about tickling and all is going well, but when you mentioned the whole tied up tickling thing what was their reaction. I know someone who loves tickling but the whole tied up thing turns them off, even as a 'ler.

I was talking to my friend about it and she was mostly indifferent to the tickling part, but when I mentioned being tied up she said she'd be all for that with her boyfriend. She even asked if she could borrow my cuffs sometime. Haha

I told my mother once that I like to be tickled. She thought it was cute. When I said I like to be tied up during being tickled, she stared at me in disbelief and said: "Now that is sadistic!" :)

Funny how the two seem perfectly normal when kept separate. You can enjoy tickling or being tickled and you can enjoy being tied up for foreplay, but tied up whilst being tickled is liek omg wtf.

I think perhaps when people hear about others being into tickling they aren't aware of the extent to which they enjoy it.

I told my mother once that I like to be tickled. She thought it was cute. When I said I like to be tied up during being tickled, she stared at me in disbelief and said: "Now that is sadistic!" :)
Enjoying being tied up and tickled is not sadistic...it's masochistic.

DEAR SIRS AND LADIES,

Let me give you all some advice on something. I am a law enforcement type professional guy. Accordingly I own (and am expected to own) handcuffs. Here is my NEVER FAIL "bondage investive interview technique".

STEP ONE) Pick your significant other up in your car. Have sitting in the passenger seat, a pair of handcuffs. Your significant other will have to pick them up before they sit down.

STEP TWO) Watch what they do with them. If they just toss them aside, they are not willing to play pirates with you. If they proceed to play with them by pressing the slide into the locking mechanism over and over, they are in a possition to be talked into anything. At that moment they are imagining wearing them, or you wearing them.

STEP C) Listen. Because it is quite possible that all the kinkiess they possess in the back of their minds is about to come out.

I have never had a girl play with my handcuffs in my car and not had her wearing them that night, or the next date. Remember, I am supposed to have them there. If you are not, have a good excuse, and then proceed with the steps.

I'm going back to drinking now.

DEAR SIRS AND LADIES,

Let me give you all some advice on something. I am a law enforcement type professional guy. Accordingly I own (and am expected to own) handcuffs. Here is my NEVER FAIL "bondage investive interview technique".

STEP ONE) Pick your significant other up in your car. Have sitting in the passenger seat, a pair of handcuffs. Your significant other will have to pick them up before they sit down.

STEP TWO) Watch what they do with them. If they just toss them aside, they are not willing to play pirates with you. If they proceed to play with them by pressing the slide into the locking mechanism over and over, they are in a possition to be talked into anything. At that moment they are imagining wearing them, or you wearing them.

STEP C) Listen. Because it is quite possible that all the kinkiess they possess in the back of their minds is about to come out.

I have never had a girl play with my handcuffs in my car and not had her wearing them that night, or the next date. Remember, I am supposed to have them there. If you are not, have a good excuse, and then proceed with the steps.

Good idea!

warning!! warning!! danger, will robinson!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. But only on Craigslist. ;)

Yesterday at work, I saw some furry handcuffs in a shop window and pointed them out to a couple of the girls I was with. They both said that they looked really flimsy, and that you need to spend a decent amount of money on cuffs to get quality.

I've had only positive reactions.

I think it depends on who you tell and how you tell it. You have to make it sound fun and exciting (because it is) and not like some creepy weird thing.

Why, yes. Yes it is.

Most of my friends know that I'm kinky, and that one of my kinks is bondage. So I'm kind of used to getting good reactions when I mention tying people up. Of course part of that is knowing whom to mention it to.

DEAR SIRS AND LADIES,

Bravo for this! Thank you, that is genious!

after a chance encounter a few years ago at a convention, I had the pleasure of being able to tie and tickle a fellow convention goer last year. (yeah, i can prove it...gotta find the damn camera first...)

for some people, it's "one of those things that lurks in the mind". a curiosity or want. she was most definitely someone who wanted to experience being bound, and the tickling came later when i demonstrated how well the ropes held. after hearing "We gotta do that again when we have more time!", i can only hope to run into her again this year, only better prepared.

all in all, mentioning bondage can illicit some favorable, if not humorous, reactions. the tickling part, though, may resulting in a macing. just depends on who it is.

Some people do not have the trust when it comes to them being tied down. A guy I was on and off with for 7 years I was NEVER allowed to tie him up and he never tied me up. He was very traditional when it came to anything in a bedroom. One day he said "You would probably just tickle me anyway I know you!!!" He was insanely ticklish but I never felt comfortable telling him about me. But yeah he probably had an idea of what would have been in store. I never said I liked tickling but he knew I liked bondage and yeah he thought It was totally weird and out there.

Some people do not have the trust when it comes to them being tied down. A guy I was on and off with for 7 years I was NEVER allowed to tie him up and he never tied me up. He was very traditional when it came to anything in a bedroom. One day he said "You would probably just tickle me anyway I know you!!!" He was insanely ticklish but I never felt comfortable telling him about me. But yeah he probably had an idea of what would have been in store. I never said I liked tickling but he knew I liked bondage and yeah he thought It was totally weird and out there.

I love the different perspectives people have. To one person, bondage is weird and out there... to another it's like "oh definitely!" like it'd be weird if you didn't include bondage in the bedroom.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back