• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Tickle Chicks fans!

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey guys and gals,

Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday. :) I just had a quick question and I hope you guys can take the time to answer it - it would help us out alot!

Would you rather us continue to post high-quality, 30 second preview clips in a link form or would it be better to post shorter clips and attach them? Or would it be better to decrease the quality and keep them at 30 sec?

Thoughts?

Thank you. :)

I think lowering the quality and keeping it at 30 seconds is good enough. It's just long enough to get a sense of what the video is all about, and would take less time to download.

Hmmm... good question. I'd say keep it in the 30 second range. I'm a fan of the high quality, and don't mind the linky. But I can see where some would prefer the lower quality faster download.

So, my vote is for the high qual 30 seconds, followed by low qual 30 sec clips.

As long is it doesn't slow the loading of the page if you start attaching them.

Christopher

As much as I think quality is important, having a decent length is probably more so. I've never understood the point of 10 second clips, especially when 5-7 seconds of that will sometimes just be showing a logo.

So if you have to do something to make it easier for the cavemen and women with slow internet :) lower the quality, I say.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back