• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am so mad at myself...

TicklishAllison

TMF Novice
I have a very beautiful sweet and loving girlfriend. Yes, she can be a little difficult at times but I love her. Recently she has been tickling me more and more... even during sex. She thinks it cute or something... IDK. I always tell her to stop. What the hell is wrong with me? I love it, but I am so damn ticklish I cannot stand it for very long. I don't know what to do... any advice? Thanks.

If you really want her to tickle you but yell stop as an automatic response, like most do, try a safeword. Tell her that unless you say that specific word to not stop.

Tell her you don't really mean it. And that it does it for you. ;)

I have a very beautiful sweet and loving girlfriend. Yes, she can be a little difficult at times but I love her. Recently she has been tickling me more and more... even during sex. She thinks it cute or something... IDK. I always tell her to stop. What the hell is wrong with me? I love it, but I am so damn ticklish I cannot stand it for very long. I don't know what to do... any advice? Thanks.

Simply tell her how you like it, slow and steady. It sounds like you want to giggle and purr but she is making you scream and shout.
Use a safeword as suggested. Put on a blindfold, or tie your arms up and see what happens.

Good luck...

i agree with blackbelt, use a safeword for when you cant take anymore, i'm sure she'll understand. theres nothing wrong with you, your just really ticklish

Perhaps I should mention that she doesn't know I have a tickling fetish... and we are pretty vanilla when it comes to blindfolds and such. Ok... I guess we haven't tried a lot yet. It is more just sensual intimate blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong everything else is great though... Sorry if my formatting for this post is lame. I am at work on my phone. Guess where my mind is at!

haha, i still think the same things will work whether or not she know you have a tickling fetish

Soooooooooo...you're asking a bunch of tickle torture fiends about how to get your girlfriend to tickle you LESS or less evilly?

That's like asking Kelsey Grammar for safe driving tips or Tiger Woods for marriage advice, lol.

The safeword could work. Also try instigating her. She obviously has the urge already to tickle, so playfully poke her sides, tummy, etc., and there's a really good chance she'll pounce and tickle you pink with delight, using your teasing as an excuse. It's a win-win.

:couch:

if she has been tickling you more and more lately, maybe she already suspects you have a tickling fetish

you dont have to tell her yet....just say you like when she tickles you, but sometimes its too much. You don't have to go into super detail right now :)

In agreement with 99% of posts....

It may be that your GF has this fetish too?

Just tell her how you feel.Nothing is wrong with you at all,it is a normal knee jerk reaction.You can try a safe word (a word that is said to signal when a certain action should be stopped).For example Cheese Cake,or bottle,or candle something like that.

If you really want her to tickle you but yell stop as an automatic response, like most do, try a safeword. Tell her that unless you say that specific word to not stop.

Exactly. That's the whole point of using a safeword. Establish a safeword and tell her to tickle you to her heart's content until or unless she hears you say that word. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back