• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female lees

Not while being tickled but pretty much immediately afterwards. I get so sexually charged sometimes from tickling that it's easy to do!

Have you ever had an orgasm from being tickled

Not from being tickled. Being tickled arouses me, yes, but I've never orgasmed solely because I was being tickled. I've been rewarded with an orgasm after a session when a ler would use a vibe to bring me off. :D

Ah yes, the Holy Grail of ticklers everywhere. I've come close to doing it, but not quite. It was more foot worship, though. Her breathing was quite deep with some slight moans as a sucked and nibbled her toes and soles. Not ticklish, but the heated reactions more than made up for her lack of giggles.

I am wondering what having an orgasm has to do with being a virgin?

Virgins have never had sex and so haven't likely experienced an orgasm.
Really? Because, I was having orgasms looooooong before I even knew what the hell an orgasm was - and I continue to have them often - and I'm a virgin :)

Virgins have never had sex and so haven't likely experienced an orgasm.

Uhm...sorry, but LOL. :D Most girls reach their first orgasm through masturbation....there are quite some girls who never in their life experience an orgasm from sex in the sense of being penetrated.

i thinking is a very sexy thing especially if your dressed up in a sensual way, wink wink

Uhm...sorry, but LOL. :D Most girls reach their first orgasm through masturbation....there are quite some girls who never in their life experience an orgasm from sex in the sense of being penetrated.

Awesome. I always suspected this, and now you've confirmed my suspicions.

:couch:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back