• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for female 'lees

dw8822

Too all my female lers... which do you prefer to tickling a Guy or girl? And what's you're favorite spot to tickle??? :)

Last edited:
i think you mean ler, unless when the lee gets tickled it actually tickles the ler instead... hmmmm >.>

To all the lers out there I can assure you that Malexa34 is a very nice lady and a great lee. She loves to be tickled. I did not know she preferred women tickling her though. Quite ticklish though and she can take a lot of tickling.

Thanks for the plug Malexa34, I hope other lady ticklees see this plug for me and will want to meet me as well.

Well, I'm a female switch, but either way, I prefer girls.

Of course, there's my fiance (who is a guy), but he's the only man I want anywhere near me. I just love making girls squeal. :firedevil

As for favorite spot? I love having my stomach and hips tickled... and I love tickling stomach and hips/pelvic region as well as ribs and inner thighs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back