• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetish

whatsmyageagain

TMF Regular
Let's say you like looking at women's feet, get sexually aroused by it, and the thought of tickling them turns you on even more. But if your just not into licking, smelling, and all that, like you think doing that sort of stuff to feet is just gross, do you still have a foot fetish? Or would this just be categorized into tickling fetish?

Hmm tricky, I suppose it would mean you are more into tickling than feet itself because a big part of having a foot fetish is the licking, smelling etc etc

Hmm tricky, I suppose it would mean you are more into tickling than feet itself because a big part of having a foot fetish is the licking, smelling etc etc

I don't think this is even remotely true. If feet arouse you intrinsically, then you have a foot fetish. Feet arouse the hell out of me, but I hate the idea of foot sniffing and all of that. Looking at, and touching feet and being turned on by it, is a foot fetish.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm attracted to some feet but the idea of smelling feet and all that actually turns me off.

I guess it's just a minor attraction and not a full blown fetish.

If just looking at the foot gets you an erection, you have a foot fetish. If nothing happens unless you think of tickling it, you have a tickling fetish and not a foot fetish. It's that easy. ;)

If the only attraction is for tickling, then it's not a foot fetish, in my books. I can still enjoy the natural beauty, give long foot massages, and not have tickling involved, especially if the person isn't into tickling. I can respect that. Myself I would say I have a fetish for both, but there is an overlapping area between the two.

If just looking at the foot gets you an erection, you have a foot fetish. If nothing happens unless you think of tickling it, you have a tickling fetish and not a foot fetish. It's that easy. ;)

Not true, I look at and touch feet sometimes all day long and never get an erection, and I have a foot fetish.
So I wouldn't say an erection is a determining factor IMO. :)

Aren't you a pedicurist? :) Then you don't count as an example, you handle too many feet! :)

Aren't you a pedicurist? :) Then you don't count as an example, you handle too many feet! :)

This is true, but still I wonder how many other foot fetishist are able to touch and admire the female foot without an arousal ?
Afterall, if you were into boobs, would you automatically have an erection after seeing a woman topless ?
Just curious.

Not necessarily. Sometimes it takes more stimulation than purely visual, or in your case, touch. Arousal is not always presented as an erection, but rather can be a change in mood brought on by interaction with an object of sexual desire. Even if you don't pop wood, essentially, it doesn't mean you aren't having fun.

Well, I like feet and all if they are taken care...but when I see the commercial for "Heel-tastic" on TV I wanna grab the puke bucket! Otherwise it is purely a tk thing with me.

peace out,
daddy

Let's say you like looking at women's feet, get sexually aroused by it, and the thought of tickling them turns you on even more. But if your just not into licking, smelling, and all that, like you think doing that sort of stuff to feet is just gross, do you still have a foot fetish? Or would this just be categorized into tickling fetish?

I LOVE looking at women's feet, particularly their toes. The thought of a woman with pretty toes is a HUGE turn-on for me so I suppose I have a foot fetish.

Smelling and licking does absolutely nothing for me, in fact I think it's kind of nasty. I wouldn't be opposed to a light toe sucking though... and that's ONLY if the toes are well-maintained.

As has been amply demonstrated by this community, a certain fetish can take on many different forms and still be considered a fetish. With respect to tickling, some people like hard tickling, some like soft, some lean toward sensuality, others toward torture. It stands to reason, then, that the enjoyment of feet can take on many forms. For myself, I enjoy looking and licking/sucking, but sniffing feet and shoes is not for me. Others focus on the sniffing or other parts of the fetish.

To each their own.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back