• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torment, And Tormented, Of Seattle Grace Hospital M/F, M/F M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Dr Meredith Grey awakened in a dimly lit room, with a bad headache, and slightly dizzy. She tried to ascertain her surroundings, and saw that she had fallen assleep, on one of Seattle Grace Hospital's gurneys. After a night of heavy drinking, she was paying the price, with a major hangover.

As Meredith looked around the room, she could see in the dimness that her sister, Dr Lexie Grey, was sleeping on a table next to her. Meredith did not know if Lexie was drunk, or just catching a bit of sleep between shifts.

From another corner of the room, Meredith heard a groan. Meredith raised her head slightly, and saw that her colleague and friend, Dr Izzie Stevens, was trying to collect herself as well.

Meredith tried to raise herself from the table, but could not, as she saw she was strapped to the gurney she was lying on. "What the.. I can't get up! I'm tied to this gurney! What the hell! Izzie, Lexie, untie me, I'm fastened to this gurney!"

In the dimness, three tall, shadowy figures emerged. As their faces came into focus, Meredith could see that the faces belonged to her husband, Dr Derek Shepard, Izzie's husband, Dr Alex Karev, and Lexie's boyfriend, Dr Mark Sloan. "Oh my God, thank God. Derek, someone tied me to this gurney as a joke. Please untie me. I have to go to the bathroom, then we can go home" Meredith said.

The tall, handsome, Dr Shepard shook his head slowly: "Sorry, Mer, you, Izzie, and your sister over there, have been very, very, bad girls. Alex, Mark, and I are a bit tired of it, so now, we decided, you all have to pay" Derek said calmly.

Meredith cackled: "Pay? As in how? You want to assign us all, like tasks or something?"

"Well, Mer, Alex, Mark, and I have been talking it over, and we thought..., that, say, some tickle punishment might work" Derek said matter of factly.

Meredith let out a nervous giggle: "Tickle punishment? That's ridiculous, Derek. Lexie and I havent tickled each other in years. I dont even know how ticklish either one of us is anymore"

Mark Sloan had a big grin: "Little Grey is extremely ticklish. One night, we were wrestling, and I pinned her down, and got her. She was screaming. She was thrashing so badly, and told me she was going to wet herself, if I didnt stop"

Derek then said "Sorry, Mer. I have to teach you a lesson, so here goes" : With that, Derek began to run his fingers on Meredith's neck. She tried to resist, but eventually, was overcome, and moved her neck from side to side, and began giggling: HHEHEHEHEHEHE! DEREK DONT DO THAT, IT TICKLES!
Shepard didnt listen. He continued his tickle down to Meredith's bare exposed pits, as she wiggled as much as being strapped to the gurney allowed, and squealed: HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG DEREK NOOO! STAPPPPPP! Derek didn't stop, as he ran his fingers, and then a feather, over Meredith's breasts, and her nipples, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG YOUVE NEVER TOUCHED MY BOOBS LIKE THAT BEFORE! IT IS SOO INTENSE! STAHPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Derek, like a deaf man, didn't listen, he just proceeded to run his fingers over Meredith's belly, sides, and thighs, as she began to thrash, and the laughter continued:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! NOOOO! Finally, Derek moved down to his wife's bare feet, and began to attack them with his fingers, a feather, and a cold surgical instrument. Meredith clenched her toes down, and screamed: PLEASE! NO MORE! I CANT TAKE IT! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Dr Alex Karev walked over to his wife, Dr Izzie Stevens, who was awakened by Meredith's laughter: "I suppose you're going to get me like that. You know how ticklish I am... asshole, and you're going to do it anyway" Izzie said angrily. "Yes, I am, Izzie, I'm tired of your big mouth, and your heavy drinking, and flirting, and now you will have to pay!" Alex Karev shot back. With that, Alex began to run his fingers on his wife's neck, as she moved her head from side to side, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STAPP! NOOOO! Alex didn't cease, as he moved his fingers from Izzie's neck, down to her pits, her sides, and then her breasts, counting each one of her ribs, as she erupted with pearls of laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! OMG! STAP IT, KAREV, JUST FUCKING STAPPPP! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Izzie's "commands" for Alex to "Stap" fell on deaf ears, as the burly, bearded doctor continued his assault on his wife's sensitive spots, attacking her knees, thighs, and waist with his fingers, as Izzie thrashed at her bounds, howled, and roared:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD! I CANNOT TAKE IT! NO! NO! STAPPP! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Alex had one last place to unleash his tickling, on the soles of his wife's beautiful size eight feet. Alex moved his way down to Izzie's feet and attacked them with his fingers, a feather, and a pen tip, as Izzie flexed her toes back, hard, and let out howls and squeals:HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY FUCKING GOD! NO MORE! NO MORE! IAM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU SEX FOR A MONTH, KAREV, IF YOU DONT STAPPPPPP NOOOWWWW! HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Dr Mark Sloan walked over to his girlfriend, Dr Lexie Grey, with a huge grin on his face. Lexie, for her part, had a sourpuss look on her face. "I suppose I'm next in this sick, tickle fest, that you and your buddies Derek and Alex cooked up. No matter what I say or do, I'm toast, right? " Lexie said, with a snapping tone, but resigned to her fate. "Little Grey, I like you. You know that... but.. a guy can't let his friends down. I promised my buds Alex and Derek, that we were all going to punish our women, for getting so ridiculously drunk last night. Alex and Derek tickled their girls. I have to tickle mine, too. What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?:" Mark said. With that, Mark began to tickle Lexie's neck with his fingers. Lexie was the youngest of the three women being tickled, and, the most ticklish. She began to move her head wildly from side to side, as the squeals began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! OMG NO! THAT IS SO INTENSE MARK! Mark, with an evil grin, continued his tickle assault on the beautiful, petite, dark haired, Lexie, as he ran his fingers in her very ticklish pits, and wiggled them in her ribs, as she shrieked loudly: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOOOOOO! I CANT STAND TO BE TICKLED! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I''LL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT ALL NIGHT! JUST STAPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mark did not stop, as he moved his tickling to Lexie's hips, waist, belly, and thighs, as Lexi began to thrash more, as Sloan explored her ticklish body:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Lexie begged. Mark then made his way down to Lexie's bare feet: "Not my feet, Mark, please. I'm too ticklish there. I will wet myself if you touch my feet. I'll do anything. Please" Lexie pleaded. "Sorry, Little Grey, one more ticklish spot to go." Sloan said. Then, he motioned to his friends Derek and Alex. "Gentlemen, would you both like to help me, for the tickle finale of Little Grey?" Mark asked. "With pleasure" Derek said, with a grin. Lexie closed her eyes, preparing for the multi barrel tickle torture her extremely sensitive bare feet were about to receive. Then, in unison, Derek, Alex, and Mark all began an extreme tickle assault on the mega sensitive bare soles, and bottoms of the toes of the beautiful, young, Dr Lexie Grey. Mark then finished off by running his tounge up and down both her soles, and sucking on her ten toes. Lexie went completely ballistic, screaming with girlish laughter, thrashing as much as the bounds would allow, and begging for mercy:HEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! ALLL OF YOU PLEASEEEE STAPPPP! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! IAM GOING TO PASS OUT! WHATEVER IT WAS I DID! IAMMMMM SOOOO SORRRY! I GIVE UPPPPP! PLESSE NOOOOOO! I CANNT TAKKKE ANYYYMOOOREE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Before the tickling stopped, Lexie did, in fact, "erupt", not with urine, but with waves of hot, female juice, that filled her underpants, and the hospital gurney she was strapped to.

Finally, after all three beautiful female doctors had been tickled, Izzie Stevens spoke up: "Okay, assholes, you all had your fun, tickle torturing your women into oblivion until they couldn't breathe. Are you now going to finally untie us?" Izzie snapped. "Yes, we will, on one condition, that you all promise never to get as out of hand as you did last night. It was embarrassing, and is unbecoming to us as doctors" Alex said.

"Fine, please just untie us" Izzie said. Alex looked at Derek, who nodded, and then Mark, Alex, and Derek proceeded to untie their three women. Lexie, as she stood up, looked up at her man, Dr Sloan, and said "Bastard". "I'd shut up if I were you, Little Grey, or you can be right back on that gurney, suffering more tickle torture, so I suggest you be very, very nice to me" Mark Sloan said.

The doctors all then got dressed in their hospital garb, and proceeded to plan to go about their day. Before they left the room, Derek said : "Ah, as we all have reputations to protect, why not say we keep this little tickle incident from Chief Richard Webber, and Dr Miranda Bailey. It wouldnt make any of us look good" Everyone in the room nodded in agreement, and then left the room, walking around the hospital that day, going about their rounds, helping patients with their illnesses, and all, bound by a pact, to keep their night of tickle torment at Seattle Grace a deep, dark, secret.

The End

Last edited:
Thanks, love feet. I appreciate the positive comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back