• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Torture Continues At Seattle Grace. (Multi F/ F Tickling)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next day, following the extreme tickle torture that Dr's Lexie and Meredith Grey, and Dr Izzie Stevens, had all received, the girls were feeling vindictive, and wanted to plot revenge, with themselves as the lers. However, the men who had tickled them, were too strong to merely mount a tickle assault on. So, the tickled doctors divised another plan, and that was to launch a tickle attack with other female doctors, who had not been part of the initial tickling fest, as the lees.

Meredith, who was still ticked off at Derek for his middle of the night tickle assault on her, sought his help at divising a plan to tickle other doctors, with herself, Izzie Stevens, and Dr Christina Yang as the lers. "I've always wanted to get Addison Montgomery. I can't stand that bitch, and the fact that she got to fuck you, before I did". Meredith fumed. "Now, now, Mer, Addy may have her ways, but I loved her at some point. It's not nice to be a sourpuss" Derek said. "Derek, you have to tell me, is she ticklish? I just have to know" Meredith asked. Derek flashed a small grin. "Ah, Addy. Yes, she is very, very ticklish, all five feet ten inches of her. Sometimes I used to have to tie her with the most secure bounds, or have several people help me to hold her down, because she is so strong. When I got her, I really got her." Derek said. "Derek, can you help me get her? I've wanted to teach her a lesson for a long, long time". Meredith said. Derek smiled: "It may be unethical, but what the hell? Watching my ex wife get tortured should be fun" Derek said. "Derek, while I'm at it, I'd like to get Arizona Robbins. I just dont like her" Meredith said. "Okay, Robbins gets it too, no problemo" Shepard replied.

That day, Derek, along with other doctors help, divised a plan to lure Addison from her new practice in Los Angeles. Addison specialized in pediactric care, as did Dr Arizona Robbins. Thus, such a case would allow both doctors to work together, and allow them to be vulernable to the tickle attack they were about to receive.

As fate would have it, a young mother with birth complications was admitted to Seattle Grace Hospital that day. The staff at Seattle Grace was unable to deal with her case, so Addison Montgomery was summoned from L.A. She arrived that afternoon, and, during a joint surgery with Arizona Robbins, was able to deliver the baby, and stablize the mother. After the delivery, Addison and the doctors of Seattle Grace all went to a club, where, when she and Arizona Robbins were not looking, they both had sedatives slipped into their drinks. The next thing both women knew, they awakened in the house that many of the current Seattle Grace doctors shared. Addison and Arizona were both naked, and tied to two beds, in the same room. The women were incredulous, and began screaming: "What the fuck! Who the fuck put me in these ropes! Derek! Hello!" Addison screamed.

The door opened, and many of the current doctors from Seattle Grace entered the room. "Addy, you're still gorgeous when naked. Makes me wonder why I gave you up" Derek said. "Okay, Derek, joke's over. I helped you with that delivery, so untie me, so I can hop a plane back to L.A. I have a practice to run" Addison said. Derek shook his head. "Not so fast, Addy, we havent yet come to why we tied you and the fair Miss Robbins up. It;s been a long time, so, I forget, but are you still... ticklish?" Derek said, going over to Addison, and lightly tracing her neck with his finger. Addison swallowed hard. She was still incredibly ticklish. During the times Derek had tickled her when they were married, she had been rendered helpless.

On the other bed, Dr Arizona Robbins was ready to blow a gasket. She was a lesbian, and, on the few occasions when her girlfriend, Dr Callie Torres, had tickled her, it had made Arizona so infuriated, that she had wanted to leave Callie. "If anyone fucking tickles me, I'm going to throw a fit. Callie knows never to tickle me. I'd rather die then be tickled" Arizona said. Dr Izzie Stevens walked over to Arizona with a look of stone on her face. "I dont like you, Arizona, never have, never will. Now, I, along with my friends here, are going to teach you a lesson" Izzie said with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Let's do one at a time. Start with my fair bitch ex wife first. I want to see her pay": Derek said. At Derek's command, Izzie began tickling Addison's neck with fingers, as her head began to move, and she began to giggle: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OH DONT DO THAT! Dr Lexie Grey joined in, swirling her fingers, and two feathers, in Addison's extremely sensitive pits, as Addison began to thrash, and laugh louder:HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STAPPPP IT LEXIIE NOOOOOO! HAHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHEH! Dr Miranda Bailey, who had not been present at the initial tickle torture of the other doctors, was present at this tickling. Miranda wiggled her fingers in Addison's ribs and belly, counting her ribs up and down, as Addison shrieked, and all five feet ten inches of her squirmed like crazy:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG DR BAILEY YOU ARE TOO CREDIBLE FOR THIS, WHAT HAVE I DONE FOR YOU TO JOIN THESE LOSSEERS IN TICKLING MEEEEEE! Addison begged. Dr Christina Yang was standing near the bed, and wiggled her fingers on Addison's waist, and behind her knees, as Addison thrashed at her bounds, and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMFG THE KNEES ARE BAD, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YANHGGGG! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
For the finale, Dr Meredith Grey, with a huge grin on her face, positioned herself at Addison's bare size ten feet. "Oh, you must love this, Meredith, getting to tickle torture your husband's ex wife as she is helpless and tied up" Addison said, matter of factly. "It does give me a bit of pleasure. Now you just lie there, and laugh your little head off, Addy, as I tickle torture the daylights out of you" Meredith said. Meredith proceeded to tickle attack Addison's bare size ten feet with her ten fingers, two feathers, and a vibrating back massager. Addison went completely berserk, wiggling her toes, and shrieking for mercy:HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! OMG NO MORE MEREDITH! I GIVE UP! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! MY FEET ARE SOO TICKLISH!! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEE!

After the female brood of Seattle Grace were finished with the visiting Dr Addison, they focused their attention on their own Dr Robbins, who tried to appear strong and defiant as the hungry tickle brood approached the bed she was bound in: "Anyone tickles me, I'm going to get them in big trouble" Arizona said. "Arizona, shut the hell up. You're tied to a bed. There is nothing you can do, so just lie there, and take your tickle torture" Dr Izzie Stevens said. With delight, Izzie then began the tickle torment of Arizona by running her fingers on Arizona's neck, as Arizona's giggles began:HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STAPPPP THAT! Dr Miranda Bailey and Dr Christina Yang positoned themselves on either side of Arizona, giving her double barrel tickle attack on her pits, and ribs, as Arizona began to shriek, and scream, with giggles, and laughter:HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT STAND THAT! I WILL DO ANYTHING! JUST STAPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Arizona begged. Dr Lexie Grey approached the bed, and proceeded ro run her fingers on Arizona's thighs and behind her knees, as Arizona's laughter filled the room again:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOOOOOOOOO! Finally, Dr Meredith Grey, and Dr Callie Torres, who was the girlfriend of Dr Robbins, positioned themselves at both of Arizona's bare feet: "Honey, not you. We agreed. You know you're not supposed to tickle me. People in love don't do things their lovers hate" Arizona said, trying to reason with her girlfriend. "The not supposed to thing bothers me, Arizona, so, I figured, I'd help the girls tickle you, and deal with whatever you did to me later" Callie replied. Meredith and Callie began their tickle assault on Airzona's feet by playing "piggies" with Arizona's ten toes, one at a time, and then, finally, launched into a full blown tickle assault on her soles and toes, which began with fingers, continued with feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes, and concluded with Callie running her long, senseous tounge up and down her girlfriend's bare soles, and sucking one by one on her toes. Arizona went absolutely ballistic, wiggling her toes everywhere, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHHHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEE! OMG STAPPP TICKLING MY FEET! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! NO MORE TICKLE! NO MORE TOUNGE! IM GOING TO GO BERSERK! NOOOOO PLEASE! ILLL DO ANYYTHINNGG! I WONT BE SUCH A DIFFICULT BITCH ANYMORE! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Arizona begged.

Finally, after the doctors were certain that Arizona and Addison had calmed down, they untied them: "My advice to you both, would be to get dressed, walk out of this house, and not even think about retribution, because it is not happening" Derek said, with an evil smile. The tickled doctors did just that, but before leaving the house, Addison turned around, and said to her ex husband: "That's the last time I come here to help you with anything, fuckface. Lure me up here to tickle torture me. God, what a jerk you are" Addison said. "Thanks, Addy, I love you, too" Derek said.

As Arizona walked out of the house, she said: "Callie forgets that she still has to sleep with me. She's my bitch. I will get her back. I will make her pay, one way or the other. She had her fun, but next time, she is mine" Arizona said firmly.

As the tickle tortured Addison and Arizona walked from the house, to their cars, and drove off, the other doctors of Seattle Grace looked out with satisfied grins. Yes, they had done it again. Two new victims. This time luring one, who was not even one of their own. The women who had been previously tickled by their men, had not gotten retribution on the men who had tickled them, but this had been the next best thing. As the physican lers prepared to conclude another day, they felt a wonderful sense of satisfaction. Yes, it had been just another day of tickling involving the always skilled doctors from Seattle Grace Hospital.

The End

Thank you. I'm glad you like these stories. Maybe I should make this into a series of stories, lol.

I'm going to be out tomorrow, but will think up some other ideas. Please give me a couple of days.

Thanks again, love feet.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back