• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women In Bikinis In Chains Getting Tickled (In My Basement) M/FF non-consensual...

wishful1234

TMF Regular
Title says it all. (No minors of course)

PART 1

I'm the "Mad Tickler". Or the "Masked Tickler", depends what the tabloids call me that month. Guess you'd call me a "Serial-Tickler"; I've never hurt anyone, never could (besides a few cramps and minor bruises) I catch and tickle helpless women in my basement, and then I let them go after a while; I have to do this, I have to tickle women because I love them.

And yes I have two of them there now, rattling their shackles, soaked with sweat and fear in anticipation of what I'm gonna do to them next...just the way I like it.

My Therapist says I'm "Compulsive blah blah.." I don't really listen, it's too boring. All I can do in therapy is just stare up and down her legs, lusting...

My Therapist is "Girl#2: Brunette" tonight, by the way. She's 30 and does Yoga; delicious! I chloroformed her in the parking garage. Don't try this at home; Chloroform is dangerous stuff, not like in the movies, you gotta be REAL careful or you'll kill her by mistake. I don't usually snatch the women this way, but she could recognize my face so I had to...

I like the way she squirms, from behind; I shackled her to an X-frame, and I like watching her hips, her toned muscles struggling and giving up, struggling and giving up. Professional women are so much fun to tickle...

For contrast I got a blonde hitchiker I found at a truck stop, a wanna-be starlet on her way to Vegas or Hollywood. I might just tie the two darlings to each other later....I can do whatever I want, they're my "dolls" now :)

I clomp down the steps real hard and deliberate; the gals are blindfolded and I want them to hear me coming, makes em more nervous. I press "Play" on the tape deck ....

(Don't laugh at me! I hear you laughing, and not in the good way! So I'm using an old-school Radio Shack casette deck that takes "C" batteries; deal with it! Hubert's been good to me....that's my pet name for the tape deck, Hubert.)

"You will not be harmed in any way..." my spooky altered-voice explains "You will not be raped, or killed, or any of the other disgusting things you may be expecting to happen to you. I promise you, you WILL be returned safe and unharmed to your lives, in a few days- I have never once failed to keep this promise."

A dramatic pause...

"...But you WILL be tortured!" I hear them "Mmph! Mmph!" in terror at this, screaming into their gags....

"Settle down, settle down" my tape continues. "I shall now demonstrate the method of your torture..."

The tape stops. I walk over to my Therapist, so close she can feel the heat from my body near hers. She's tensed, bracing for she knows not what. I pull out my feather duster; she can HEAR it, but can't consciously tell what it is.

Her armpit is exposed, delightful! I very lightly tease it with the tips of the feathers. She starts to wriggle a bit. I see the expression of suprise soon give way to abject terror as it all sinks in.

I whisper "Yesssss..." into her ear, and loose her gag enough so Blondie can hear her begin to laugh hysterically and beg!

I watch the Blonde while I force the laughter from the Brunette's heaving chest, waiting to see the realization dawn; it doesn't. So this Blonde's dumb as a brick? The male-pig's ideal, dumb and beautiful...

Alas, I must give the Brunette a momentary respite as I walk over to loose the Blonde's blindfold. She shrieks at the sight of my black Executioner's hood. I grab her chin and point her gaze towards the Therapist across from her, bound just as she to an X-frame, defenseless in a skimpy blue bikini (I like skimpy blue bikinis! So I dressed them both in skimpy blue bikinis! It's my basement, after all)

I tickle the brunette again, who shrieks out a torrent of "HahahahahahahahahaNooooNOoooooPlease!HAHAHAHAAAAAA..." The Blonde's eyes grow wide with realization, what's going to happen to her. I keep at it for a LONG while with Dr Brunette, till she nearly passes out...then I step menacingly over towards Blondie!

Aah! She's shaking her pretty head as if to say "No please Mister!" (I shoulda put her hair in pigtails!) I drop the feather duster and hold out one index finger of each hand, position them at her sides, and hesitate....I can see the strained anticipation on her face! Good! I LOVE this part!!!

I inch closer...closer....I haven't even touched her yet and this is agony! Ha ha! She dare not even breathe at this point! And then.....

But first, I fully remove the gag, I want to hear every syllable of this....

I watch her barely breathe for a few seconds...anticipating....anticipating....

And then: "Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! No no no! No no ...NO!!!" She's trying to hold in the laughter after that first barrage. Good, I like this. No one can resist the overwhelming force of the sensation! And wait till I go back to her after a pause- no one ever expects it to be as severe as it is, even minutes after the initial "attack".

I tease a few different spots; her sides, the sides of her boobs; ooh her pretty chest is heaving now! I work my way back down her sides, noting the worst spots for later, and kneel to get to her thighs....

Finally the girl loses control at the kneecaps! Kneecaps are great, some victims say it's like my fingers are sliding all around and they can't control it at all (I read the tabloid interviews, keep a scrapbook of all my former victims!)

TKL TKL TKL TKL TKL

It's getting late, I've just dropped the girls off at their respective safe places. I wanna recount more of the night's adventures another time....Especially the part where I wheeled the two X-frames close together so the girls were almost touching each other, and worked them over real good; I made both ladies desparate with just one hand! And how the third day of their torment I tied them together in compromising poses for my own amusement.....

I was as good as my word, both women were returned safe and unharmed- well, almost unharmed. The Blonde got a bruise on her elbow, I felt terrible about it and apologized profusely. (Didn't let her go but I made her some hot cocoa)

Oh, and I'm gonna go to my Therapy session next week like nothing happened. She knows nothing about the tickling, thinks I have a fear of flying! (I'll bring the Dart Gun along just in case) Already got a new girl "under wraps", a waitress from the local Diner who seems kinda stressed. I think this'll do her a world of good :)

If I am going to be brutally honest, I saw the title and expected this to suck but you manage to pull it off.

The first person narrative works and you are a cheerfully honest tickle abductor who knows what he likes - capturing and tickling hot women in their bikinis.

Fast paced and amusing. I like how you let blondie see what you do to the brunette to build her anticipation and the bit at the end about the bruised elbow and hot chocolate made me chuckle.

Keep going!

Cheers! :)

in my case, i love the title....

i like your style....

but i would like more!!
it was a too quick torture!

=D

Wow, thanks! I'm a "feedback-addict" :)

I meant for this to go on longer, but it really was 3ish in the morning so I had to cut it short to get to bed... (besides I had to untie my Typist; she was exhausted from me constantly tickling her sides while I dictated the story to her) :-D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back