• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle Grace Gets Mercy West-Tickling M/F. F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As a result of the difficult economic conditions in the United States, it became necessary for Seattle Grace Hospital to merge with Mercy West Hospital. Such conditions created chaos, short fuses, overcrowding, and competition for surgeries.

Dr Izzie Stevens, a main stay at Seattle Grace for more than five years, was especially short tempered. and offended. by the radically different climate at what was now called Seattle Grace/ Mercy West Hospital. Her patients were being honed in on by doctors from the former Mercy West Hospital. This began to happen on such a regular basis, that the tickling medical staff at Seattle Grace decided that someone from Mercy West had to pay the price.

The focus of Izzie's wraith was a petite redhead, Dr Reed Adamson. Bright eyed, eager, cute, and smart mouthed, Dr Adamson was exactly the type of person whom Izzie Stevens wanted put in her place.

During a coffee break with her colleagues from the old Seattle Grace, Izzie discussed her disgust: "I can't stand that little bitch redhead, Reed Adamson, who keeps stealing all my patients. I look at her, and just want to get into a catfight with her, but I have a better idea, redheads are notoriously ticklish, right?" Izzie said, with a cackle.

"Izzie, that's mean. It wouldn't be right for us to tickle someone we barely know. I mean, the tickling that we've all done lately, comes from building up a trust over a period of six years. Reed has only been here for a week. Plus, what happens if she tells Chief Webber on us? Up until now, we've been able to keep this tickling thing quiet" Izzie's friend, Dr Meredith Grey, said.

"We'll make sure she doesn't. I can't stand it, Mer, I have to get my hands on her. We can get Alex and Derek to help" Izzie said.

The original doctors at Seattle Grace had a meeting, and divised a plan to get their hands on Dr Reed Adamson.

One night, as all the doctors were working the overnight shift, Reed had fallen assleep during one of her breaks, in a room which had cots for the Seattle Grace doctors to catch some sleep on their time off. Quietly, Izzie, Meredith, Derek Shepard, and Alex Karev, slipped into the cot room. Reed Adamson was awakened by the other doctors presence, but Izzie put a hand over Reed's mouth: "Listen, little bitch, it is four against one. We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. We are going to have our way with you, and you better not tell anyone. I have several inches on you, and if you tell, I will take you down" Izzie said, with a look of deadly seriousness in her eyes.

"What, what are you going to do to me?" Reed asked, a look of fear in her eyes.

Izzie got a wide, evil smile: "You'll see".

Izzie then proceeded to take two pairs of handcuffs from her hospital pants. Izzie then stripped Reed Adamson, naked, and cuffed the latter's hands, and bare feet, to both posts of the bed.

"What are you guys into? Some sick bondage thing?" Reed asked.

"Look at you, Reed, being all judgemental" Izzie fired back. Then she continued: "Reed, you little bitch, you wouldn't happen to be... ticklish, would you?"

Sweat formed on Reed's brow, and she felt her stomach flip over. It had been several years since Reed had been tickled, but, Reed was in fact incredibly ticklish. She had been tickled by her brother, and also, by boyfriends, and had laughed so uncontrollably, her whole body would hurt.

"Time to find out if little bitch Reed is ticklish" Izzie said. With that, Izzie ran her fingers in Reed's neck with fingers. It didn't take more than a second for the laughter to erupt from Reed, and she filled the room with shrieks:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IZZIE NO DONT DO THAT!
Meredith walked over to Reed, and then both Izzie and Meredith, proceeded to give a double barrel tickle attack, to Reed's very ticklish pits, as Reed squealed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! OH DEAR GOD NO THAT IS SO INCREDIBLY INTENSE! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHE!

Derek Shepard and Alex Karev, who had been standing quietly in the corner, while their wives tickled Reed into helplessness, decided to join in the fun. Shepard approached the bed, and ran his fingers in Reed's belly and ribs, counting her ribs up and down, as she launched into different octaves of laughter:HEHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! DEREKKKK STAPPPPPPP! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alex Karev then made his way to the bed, and proceeded to attack Reed's thighs, knees, and waist, as she thrashed, and begged:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE! PLEEASEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHE!

Finally, Meredith, Izzie, Alex, and Derek all made their way to the foot of the bed, and postioned themselves at Reed's extremely ticklish bare feet. "Hmm, since she has only two feet, only two of us should tickle her, right?" Derek said. "I have to be one of them. I want to tickle torture the hell out of her feet. Plus, she has such cute little feet, unlike my big size nine feet" Izzie said. "Derek and you can get her, Izzie. Alex and I will watch" Meredith said. "With pleasure" Izzie said. Izzie looked at Reed with a sadistic grin: "Okay, little bitch, you are mine". Izzie and Derek then proceeded to attack both of Reed's bare soles, running their fingers, cold instruments, and their tounges, on Reed's mega ticklish bare soles, and her ten toes. Izzie sucked Reed's toes on one foot, while Derek proceeded to suck her toes on the other foot. Reed went bonkers, as she clenched her toes down, hard, and screamed with helpless laughter, that then became silent laughter, from laughing so hard, and so long:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEHE! Reed was so exhausted from laughing, that she felt like she was ready to pass out.

After the tickle torture that was inflicted on her, Reed lied on the bed, exhausted, and helpless. "Okay, bitch, before we untie you, one thing: You tell anyone about this little tickle session, and we will make you pay. We have several other doctors on our staff who would just love to help us teach more lessons to a little twit like you. So, mum's the word, okay?" Izzie said. Reed nodded nervously. "Okay, untie her, and let her get dressed." Izzie said. Reed was then untied, and got dressed.

As the doctors prepared to leave the break room, they had to put on their respectable doctors presonas again. After all, it would be unbecoming for anyone to know what went on behind the scenes, with the tickle torture that was becoming increasingly more frequent at Seattle Grace/ Mercy West Hospital.

The End

Thanks, lovefeet. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm going to be busy the next couple of days, but will try to think up more scenarios next week.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back