• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE-ky FIRST FRIDAY" at the SINS Center - 2/5/10

TickleChgo

Verified
Mrs. TC & I are planning to attend this next Friday. Hope you can join us!

------------------------------------------------

The First Friday of each month is "FREE-ky FIRST FRIDAY" at the SINS Center.
This Friday, February 5, 2009 is the next free night.
Please go to: http://sinscenter.com/ to register.

Come see the newly expanded and remodeled SINS Center and see for youself why the SINS Center is Chicago's Destination for Fetish Exploration.

We'd like to thank everyone for supporting Leather SINS Dinners, Events, and Activities by opening the private SINS Center Social Club & Play Space free to the community once a month.

Leather SINS is a "not for profit organization" that promotes education, safety and consensuality within our BDSM community regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual preference as long as you are of legal age (18+) and have valid ID.

We are located in a private, safe, secure, ground floor, climate controlled facility in Niles, IL with a paved and plowed private parking lot.

All guests MUST be pre-registered to attend.

Please go to http://sinscenter.com/ and complete a registration for EACH person PRIOR TO 1:00 PM Friday February 5, 2009. No Walk-Ins Allowed.
Hours: 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM

NOTICE:
You must be 18 years old or older to enter the SINS Center.
(ID Required from ALL attendees)
You will be required to sign a hold harmless agreement at the door.
Paid SINS Center Members do not need to register for First Fridays.

Go Chicago! Wish I was there, brother. Looks like fun!

So, Mrs. TC and I went to Free-ky First Friday at the SINS Center last night.

I had her on the Lacing Table – see the attached pic. I used bungee cords to tie her down.

She was in a black bikini. She had a fresh pedicure that afternoon – black toenail polish. Her feet were soooo sensitive.

In addition to tickling her all over, I used a Hitachi Magic Wand on her - see attached pic.

At one point, I had the wand pressed into her bikini bottom with one hand, I was tickling her sole with my other hand, while sucking on her toes. She almost kicked my teeth out…

Attachments

• lacing table.jpg
    lacing table.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 43
Nice table! Good to read it was a good time, brother. Glad you and the missus had fun!

TickleChgo glad you and Mrs TC had fun that night. I may have to attend one of these the next time I am in Chicago overnight.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back