• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's feet and soles

:excited:Let me start by saying your wife has Very Nice Feet!!! :excited:
I think if you let her see all the feedback the pics of her feet get, she may let you do more.
But I think you should take it slow and let her come around, and not pressure her in to anything.

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing, and hope to see more. :tickling:

Thank you very much skulnbone I appreciate the comment, but she's not my wife, (yet at least) haha. Still too young for that to happen.

Come on 56 views and only one comment? Let me know what you think of them people.

very nice. try and get more closer to those toes of hers for us. i'd like to see em.

Only wish I had a pair of feet like that to look at and tickle. They are beautiful. Please tell her so. WOW!!!!!!

Your Girlfriend has very nice looking feet. With them being ticklish too is a big PLUS!!! I really hope you get to tickle them while she is tied up soon. That way she can not get away from the tickling. Let us know what happens, tell her we all want to see her tickled in a clip.

Well, she could learn to like it with a little practise. My wife has mixed emotions about getting tied and tickled, but likes getting teased and vibrated and licked during the process. I don't get to tickle her every week, but when I get to she lets's me be as cruel and heartless as I like.

hey man she has great looking feet, she looks like she has a high arch. do you have any more pics with different angles of her feet, maybe a side view, or a pic that shows the toes? Oh and keep trying about the tickling part. My girlfriend was like that too. She wouldn't let me tickle her. After sometime now, she is the one who brings it up saying stuff like, " I just got a pedicure, i'll bet my feet are super ticklish" or "It's been a while since you tied me up." So keep on trying but remember take it slow if she is really reluctant about you tying her up. Good luck!

Listen here buddy. Let her go at her own speed w/ this. It is something
new for her in a way. It took me, alittle while to come around too. Tickling
when i was married didn't happen but w/ my BF now, its fun, its exciting,,
and its difinitely arousing for me, and for him. Don't bug her about it, don't
pressure her about it and definitely don't force the issue. All good things
will finally happen and then, you'll have your whole life w/ her to do it.
Sounds to me like she's worth waiting for in every way, so, be patient.
Oh yeah,lol, tell her she has very hot and sexy feet to.:wave:
Cindy

Your girlfriend has great looking feet and toes. I wish you the best of luck in really getting her into the tickling scene. She sounds as though she is extremely ticklish on her feet and just about everywhere else on her body from what you said. She is definitely a ticklers dream come true. Please tell her that others love her feet. Maybe if she knows about your fetish for tickling and her feet you can get her into this forum as well and get her to join. I bet if you slowly and sensually tickled her while she was tied up it would turn her on and make her hot and wet and then you have her, be slow in tickling her that way it will arouse her I think. Tell her sometime you want to try something diffeerent in your love making and tell her it involves tying her up, then tickle tease her slowly all over her body and see her reactions. Don't be rough and tickle the crap out of her the first time. Make it enjoyable for her too, if she likes it then you have her hooked. Let me know how it turns out.

*UPDATE* number 3!

Hey there, got another update for everyone. I went to the beach again today with my girlfriend and her friend and I got some candid shots of their feet. I have ALWAYSSS had a thing for her friend's feet. She is 5'3'', has size 4 or 5's i think, and has perfect looking soles and toes. They're wicked ticklish because I've gotten the chance to tickle them before when we were hanging out. Enjoy!

She's hot, can we see some pics of her body?

As for tickling, maybe you could start by lightly stroking her all over with a feather for 10-15 minutes while she's naked but not tied and then going down on her? Get her used to the idea that orgasms follow tickling.

Then you can slowly increase the duration & intensity, and then add light bondage she could squirm out of, then tighter bondage...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back