• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot New Tickle Torture Clip Starring Goddess Dee & Jamie Daniels up on Clips4sale.com

Goddess Dee

Hot New Tickle Torture Clip Starring Goddess Dee & Jamie Daniels up on Clips4sale.com

Hello everyone.
First time posting on here.

I'm so excited to share with you that I just opened a clips4sale store and I'll be including lots of tickle clips just for you, my tickle fans.
The name of my store is:
Goddess Dee's Fetish Central or you can click on the link below:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36594

Check it out as I posted a really hot, brand new, tickle torture clip starring yours truly along with the very sexy and intoxicating, Jamie Daniels.

In this clip, Jamie finds Dee, passed out drunk in her backyard. Jamie feels like Dee is in desperate need of an intervention. She binds Dee to the lounge chair with Dee's very own socks. She then wakes Dee up by tickling her neck with a feather wand. Once Dee is fully up, she continues tickling Dee on her bare stomach and finishes off at her smooth, beautiful feet. Does Goddess Dee give up drinking or does she secretly like being tickle tortured? Check out the clip to find out.

The clips is over 7 minutes long and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I loved shooting it.

Tons of Tickles,
Goddess Dee

Goddess Dee, you are the shining star of the foot and tickling universe as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for the sample clip. I can't wait for your site to launch.
~Bondo

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back