• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Learned To Be Tidy Part 4

palindrome7

I don’t think I truly understood what the word petrified meant before that moment.

Handcuffed on Maggie’s bed after my failed revenge attempt, having just listened to Maggie say that she was going to tickle me until she was completely satisfied, I suddenly understood the word all to well. Because I was a dictionary definition of it.

I was too scared to move an inch. Even if my hands hadn’t been restrained I probably couldn’t have moved them. The most I could do was tremble a bit as Maggie sat on top of my back, no doubt plotting her first move. I kept trying to tense myself up for the first strike, praying that it might help. But the strike wasn’t coming. Why wasn’t it coming? What was she waiting for?
I could see the alarm clock on Maggie’s nightstand, and I kept watching the seconds tick by, while Maggie just sat there, breathing in and out, clam and steady. She had all the time in the world.

Then I felt a quick move, and her hair falling on my neck again as her lips were by my ear. Again she just stayed in the position for a full minute, until finally she gave a sudden, sharp whisper.

“Coochie Coochie Coo!”

I let out a shriek and practically jumped out of my body as I felt the ticklish waves run all through my body… until I realized she hadn’t actually tickled me.

Two minutes earlier I would have said I couldn’t have felt anymore humiliated, but as my cheeks burned red from Maggie’s psych out, I knew that I could go lower.

Maggie meanwhile was having herself a good little laugh at my reaction. When she finished off her last chuckle, she reached over and removed something from the nightstand drawer. I couldn’t even imagine what she was going for… and then I heard the sound of scissors cutting away my shirt.

“It doesn’t seem right that I’m half naked and you’re fully clothed. I think we should go ahead and fix that.”

After she was done with my shirt, she inserted her hand under my stomach and gave it a few quick scratches. I yelped and raised my midsection, which gave her enough room to work her hand down to my fly and undo my jeans. She got off me to pull them the rest of the way off, then threw them with the rags of my shirt. Then she noticed something.

“Ha! Oh my god! You’re still wearing those!”

I hadn’t even thought about it. After her torture of me in the living room I had just crawled off to bed, and when I woke up for my revenge attempt, I just threw on a shirt and a pair of jeans. I had never bothered to change my underwear, so I was still wearing the boxer briefs that had PROPERTY OF MAGGIE written on the ass.

“Hahaha you-you tried to get revenge on me while still wearing something that makes you my maid? Oh, Mark, you are so precious.”

I hated being called cutesy crap like that. In fact, I hated it so much, that for one, terrible moment, I completely forgot my situation.

“Oh shut up.” I said, and of course immediately regretted it. Before I could even open my mouth to apologize, Maggie had jumped back on me.

“Oh, feeling defiant are we? Forgetting whose in control are we?”

“No Maggie please! I didn’t mean it! I’m Soooohohhahahhahahahahah!”

I couldn’t even finish my please. Maggie had gone straight for my thighs, using a hand on each to squeeze and rub every ticklish inch of them. It was even worse than the first time, like she had learned where my worst spots were and knew the best ways to set them off. Obviously I kicked up the begging right away.

“HAHAHAH MERCY! MAGGIE PLEASE DON’T! HAHAHAHA!

“What did you call me?”

“HHAHAHA MASTER! I MEANT AHAHHA PLEASE MASTER!”

“Better. But that’s not getting you out of this. I’m just using this old place as a warm up. We’ll start the real stuff in a bit”

If I’d had a clearer head at that moment, that statement would have terrified me. But all I could think about was the tickling, every touch, every rub, sending me into further hysterics. I yanked at my bonds as best I could, but even if I wasn’t weak as a kitten from the torture, they wouldn’t have moved. Clearly Maggie had invested in the good quality handcuffs. Under other circumstances this knowledge might have been exciting. It was currently not.

Maggie worked my thighs, then reached back one hand to spider tickle my ribs at the same time, then moved both hands to my knees. The taunting never stopped although she did changer her pattern.
She started with the mocking:

“Tickle tickle tickle. Who’s a helpless ticklish little baby? Is Mark a helpless ticklish baby? Yes he is, yes he is. And what cute little underpanties,” at this point she would pinch my ass. “Coochie Coochie Coo. I think someone needs to learn to be obedient. And the only way you learn is through tickle tickle tickling.

She got more sadistic in her teasing until she ended with.

“What’s that Mark? Don’t have the breath to beg anymore? Tough luck pal, cause I ain’t done. And you know why? Because I’m in charge of you now. I can do whatever I want to you, whenever I feel like it. You’re not just my maid anymore, you’re my toy. And my toy is going to take all the tickling I can give, with nothing to do but laugh and beg. And when its all over, you’ll say “Thank you, master” and kiss my feet. But I’ll save that for later. For now, tickle tickle tickle.”

On that note she removed her hands. At that point, I think she actually had tickled me out of most of my mind. Almost all thought had been erased. I only knew two things: That Maggie had the power to tickle me, and anything she wanted to me to do to avoid that was a fair trade. But like Maggie said, she wasn’t looking to trade. She didn’t want me to agree to anything. She just wanted to torture me.

I wiped the tears that had formed in my eyes on the pillow beneath my face, and tried to twist my head far enough so that I could see what Maggie was planning next. That question was soon answered when I felt a set of nails tenderly rest on my ass.

“Now as I remember this was another tender area, but I didn’t really get a chance to explore it. Well good thing you gave me this second chance, huh?"

A split second before she started, I remembered how an old girlfriend once told me that nylons made her feet way more ticklish than normal. I wondered if the boxer briefs I was wearing would have a similar effect.
Guess what? They did.

It was like the perfect storm of tickle hell. First there was the fact that my butt had never really been tickled before, so that upped the sensitivity. Then the underwear’s material added in three factors of its own: Tight, smooth, and thin. Combine that with Maggie’s nails and the fact that she really had a passion for what she was doing, and it all added up to a devastating attack.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH DON’T HAHA NO HAHAH HEHEHEHEH HEHEHE NO OHOHOH MOHOHOHOHRE!

I bounced my ass in a desperate attempt to throw the nails of their game, but it was no use. She was using a set of nails on each check, scribbling from the bottom to the top, over and over again.

“Say please, not my ticklish tushie!”

My dignity had long been a casualty of this torture, so I didn’t hesitate.

“PLEAAAHASE HAHHAHAH NOT MY HEHEHEH MY HEHEH TICKLISH TUSHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!”

Upon hearing that I think Maggie actually started laughing louder than I did. I kept hoping that at some point she might become bored with all of this, but I knew that was never going to happen. I had been where she was not that long ago, and I knew that I could have gladly gone on for hours, and I don’t think I was anywhere near as sadistic as her.

“Hey, you know what could be fun? Maybe I should get Kelly and Hayley in on this? What do you think of that?”

I thought it was horrifying. Kelly and Hayley were our other roommates, and I had never really clicked with them. We got along well enough, but they were more party girls, always looking for something to giggle about. I imagine me in this state would prove good fodder for that.

Maggie kept imagining, “I mean, on nights when we are bored we could just lay you out, and go to town, tickling every last inch of you, until you were nothing but a ticklish puddle on the floor. And of course, they could take advantage of your maid services as well.” She slowed down the tickling, I guess waiting for a response.

“Hehehe Please…. Please don’t do that. I’ll be good… I swear hehehe just… don’t… .”

“Hmmm,” she said, tapping her nails against her teeth as she thought, “I guess you’re right. After all, I’m not done playing with you all by myself, and I’ve never been that good a sharer. Besides, I want you fully explored before I turn you over to anyone else. And with that in mind…”

I felt her grab the elastic waistband of my underwear and pull it down a bit. My first thought was that she was going to after my bare ass, but as it turned out, she just wanted access to one particular spot: The top of my crack.

And as soon as her nail touched down on it, I realized that my thighs were not in fact my most ticklish spot.

“AHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAH NONONONO AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

It was like electrocution, with the tickling from that one spot eliciting shockwaves through my whole being. Every inch of my body felt like it was receiving the worst tickling of it’s entire existence. I thrashed against my bonds and kicked my legs like a mad man, but Maggie just used one hand on my back to steady herself, and kept the other over my ass, using that one wicked little nail to scratch the most vulnerable centimeter on my body. I tried to flex or stain my body in some way so that she didn’t have access to it, but it was useless. In my position there was no way to protect or hide it, I could only pray for mercy. I actually, I could scream for it.

“MERCYMERCYMERCEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAH! PLEASE MAGGIE! DOOHOHOHOHN’T!”

Without stopping her crack scratching for a moment, she used her other hand to give me three quick spanks on each cheek, making me mix in a few cries of pain with my uncontrollable laughter.

“What did I say about addressing me properly?”

“AHAHAHAHAH PELASE MASTER! I’M SORRY MASTER! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE FORGIVE ME MASTER! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO I’LL DO ANYTHING MASTER! ANYTHING!”

With that the tickling stopped. I didn’t notice right away, and it took me about three minutes to stop full out laughing. Even after that I had residual giggles I couldn’t seem to shake. As I was trying to get it all out. Maggie uncuffed me from the headboard, flipped me over on my back, and then recuffed me. I was totally helpless, and didn’t even bother to pretend I could fight back.

“Its funny. I’ve had these cuffs for years, and I’ve even used them a couple of times, but I never thought they could bring me this much fun.”

I was too busy wheezing to reply. I just stared up at her with my best sad eyes, hoping so desperately that she would take pity on me. Also, I had almost forgotten what she was wearing, the see thru nightie and tiny blue panties. She may have been my tormentor, but she was still nice eye candy.
Maggie laid down at the opposite end of the bed, and popped her foot on my chest while grabbing one of my own feet.

“Here’s how this works,” she said with perfect authority. “You’re gonna kiss my foot. But not just anywhere. You’re going to kiss on my foot, wherever I’m ticklng on yours. Got it?”

I nodded brokenly, just wanting to get it over with.

Maggie started tickling at my heel and I immediately began kissing her own. I’m not much of a foot guy, so I can’t tell you if Maggie had nice feet or not (I’m not sure what that even means.) I was just grateful she must have taken a shower before going to bed, as her feet didn’t stink, and actually smelled a little of soap. I was giggling the whole time, but I was keeping it together enough to keep up with the kisses or her foot. She moved up to the sole of my foot, which was a bit more ticklish and made me be a little less consistent with my kisses.

“Pick up the pace, Maid!” Maggie ordered from the bottom of the bed.

“Yes, Master.” I muttered as I tried to fight the laughter that was growing
stronger in me and follow her fingers with my lips. But she kept going up, and as she went up, the tickling sensations grew. All I could think was not the toes, please not the toes.

But Maggie’s devious little digits kept climbing scribbling up my sole and on to the balls of my feet. That was close enough to my toes that they began to twitch, as if they knew what was coming, like the balls of my feet were sending out little pulses of ticklishness that they could pick up on.

I was less kissing her foot as just touching my lips to it, as they were tittering so much I couldn’t pucker. “Please…” I whispered quietly through the giggles and kisses. But it fell on deaf ears.

Maggie ever so slowly brought her nails from circling the balls of my feet, to running them across the underside of my toes. As soon as she did this, I just let my head flop against the pillow as the laughs poured out of me.

“What are doing Mark? Lying down on the job? Honestly!”

Oh that bitch. She knew I couldn’t take it on the toes, she knew there was no way I could keep my composure as this was done to me. No I just had to lay there and take it. Maggie hadn’t stopped ranting.

“You men. ‘please Maggie, I’ll do anything Maggie’. Then I ask you to do one simple thing, just a few kisses on my foot…” A few! “… and you couldn’t even do that! Fine have it your way.”

Before I could ask what my way was, she removed her foot from my chest and started prodding in my armpit, which doubled my laughter. Eventually, my laughter got quadrupled as she repositioned herself so both hands were tickling the toes on each of my feet, and both of her feet were in my armpits. The last half hour or so was a daze of that. I didn’t even bother to hope for mercy anymore, I knew that was a fantasy. All I could hope was that this was a dream.

When she finally stopped and uncuffed me, she rolled me right off her bed and on to her floor. I looked up, expecting her to demand more foot kissing, but instead she was sitting with her legs crossed under her on her bed, looking down at me with humor.

“Poor Mark. You just can’t win at this can you? I’d feel sorry for you but… She stood up, turned her back to me, flipped up her nightie so that her panty clad ass was exposed, and gave herself a good smack on it, “… nobody touches this thing for free. You got to pay.”

I was to scared to even risk verbal agreement, sure I might say something wrong. I just nodded and started to craw towards the door.

“Hold on.” she said, as my heart sank. “One more piece of business.”…

ONE HOUR LATER

Maggie dabbed her chin with a napkin as she finished her last bite of breakfast. I moved to take her plate as she handed it to me.

“That was actually pretty good. You’re not a bad cook.”

“Thank you…” I wasn’t sure what to call her, which she picked up on.

“Oh its fine, you can call me Maggie again. When you need to call me master, I’ll let you know.”

I forced a fake smile and nodded, as if this was some great generosity on her part.

Maggie stood up from the kitchen table and started towards her room.

“Anyway, I’ve got to shower and change. My family’s train gets here in about two hours and I want to meet them at the station.”

She turned back to me, and gave me a thorough looking over. “You can just go ahead, wash the dishes and I guess change back. I mean, can’t have you running around like that with my little sister here can we?” She giggled.

I turned to the sink to begin my work, but I hear the floor creak and I knew she was behind me. Before I could turn around she grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze.

“Oh and Mark? Don’t forget to wash those panties before you return them to me.”

To Be Continued

Last edited:
yeah it's totally awesome. i washoping there'd be some foot worship involved and i wasn't disappointed! oh how i wish i could someone like maggie...also kudos for your writing, it's very captivating.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back