• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha And Lauren f/f

lesbiantickler

TMF Regular
Hello all...This is my first post...And my first story...I hope you enjoy it...

Samantha And Lauren

Samantha and Lauren were best friends. They were virtually inseperable. Samantha was 5'3 with long black hair and the greenest eyes you've ever seen. Lauren on the other hand was 4'11 tomboyish with short black hair and brown eyes.Both girls were curious about being with other girls...They were also both secretly really attracted to each other...One night when Lauren was sleeping over Samanthas house, Samantha finally got the urge to just kiss Lauren out of the blue...Lauren was pleasantly surprised and the two girls were soon ensuing in a heavy make out session..."I've wanted to kiss you for so long" Samantha said...."Ive wanted to kiss you too" Lauren replied...Samantha had her hands up Laurens T shirt and was working her way up slowly caressing, when all of the sudden Lauren let out a high pitched girlish giggle. "Nooooo..hee heee hee...Don't tickle me!!!"..."Oh I forgot!!!" Samantha said..."I forgot how ticklish you are"...Lauren hated being tickled. She was a control freak and tickling was the only thing that made her lose absolute control...
Sam had had the joy of tickling Lauren since they were little kids...
But she had never tickled for more than a few seconds at a time...
Later that evening Sam told Lauren "I'd love to tie you up and go down on you...I think you'd really enjoy it"...Lauren said "As long as I can tie you up afterwards"..."Deal...I'll get some nylons" Sam said. Soon Lauren was tied to the bed completely naked..."Are you ready?" Sam asked "Oh yeah...give it to me" Lauren replied...Lauren was taken aback when she felt Sams hands gently stroking the tops of her feet..."What are you doing?" Lauren asked...."I;m just taking things slow" Sam said...Sams long nails were drawing tiny circles on Laurens soles now.....Trying with all her might Lauren tried not to give in and started yelling "Sam!!!!Dont you dare!!!!"...."Awwww is the little girl ticklish?" Sam taunted...her nails now found there way under Laurens toes..."Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!YOU BITCH!!!!STOP!!!!"...Sam grinned devilishly..."I never knew how ticklish your little feet were hon.....You're such a sensitive little girl!!!" ..........."I am not!!!!Stop!!!NO!!!!NO!!!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Sams nails found there way in between Laurens toes and Lauren had never felt so powerless before...
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!HA HA HA HA HA!!!NO!!!!!!STOP!!!!"
Sams nails now tickled Lauren up and down her tiny bare feet...
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!SAM STOP!!!!"
Sam just laughed and said "Stop?.....No little girl....your mine for the whole night...."....."NOOOOOOOOO...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!STOP!!!I'M TICKLISH!!!!!YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!!" Lauren cried...."Oh yes I can!!!"...Sam kept Lauren laughing for hours tickling her all over...
But concentrating most on Laurens soft tiny bare feet...When Sam finally let Lauren go Lauren only had one thing in mind...REVENGE...

Coming soon...Part 2...Laurens evil revenge

Last edited:
By the way in the next story I'll include Sam tickling Laurens upperbody which I didn't get into descriptively in this story...
And after that Lauren will have the most evil revenge you've ever seen...Thanks for reading....:)

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?...I'd like to know what to improve on...I plan on writing many many more stories in the future...Constructive critisism would be much appreciated :)

Well I liked it, and even though I know there's another part coming I would have liked to see it go on a little longer

You have definate potential!!! Just try to make the stories longer.

Cheers

Foleymnufc

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back