• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.britishfootgirls.com - Nina - 23 - Manchester

Britishfootgirl

One of my favourite models back in the day was Deamoness and judging by the frequent number of posts and tributes that appear on the net I guess I am not her only admirer! So for this weeks update I decided to find a girl that looks as close to Deamoness as possible and it gives me great pleasure to announce our new model Nina Dee.

She is half Russian and now pernamently resides in Bolton near Manchester and her feet are pretty big too at UK size 7.

I got Nina dressed up in her favourite punk t-shirt and found some pretty cool pop socks to go with it, so I'm sure you'll agree with me that she looks simply amazing!

Members can see the full photoset at www.britishfootgirls.com where we have some crystal clear images and close up's of her buttery soft soles and delicious pink painted toes. There is also a High Definition video interview for members to download and we chat to Nina and ask her what she thinks of foot fetish whilst she gives you a guided tour of her feet.

I have enclosed a few samples from the photoset so I really hope you like what you see!

Love and peace.

Brit

NINA0003.jpg

NINA0009.jpg

NINA0041.jpg

NINA0055.jpg

NINA0062.jpg

NINA0096.jpg
[/IMG]

Wonderful sequence of photos. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

And welcome to the TMF, Britishfootgirl, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. Thanks for the lovely sole shots.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back