• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd little tickle from UK cruel summer (different movie compression)

i_bloke

TMF Poster
hey again

tonight's punishment was to have slugs crawl in the contestans underarms, and they chose probably the cutest girl

and about half way through, as one of the slugs crawled across her underarm she giggles and says "it tickles there" and giggles again

it's quite short, and the sound's not ideal but you can hear her giggle and say it

also i have used a different movie compression.. it is a bit more lossy but the clip filesize is smaller, i made it at 320x240 as it is quite short

i hope this works for everyone... if it does i will remake the first 2 in the same way

clip

and a still of the giggle

02.jpg

naw i still cant get it to work. But i appreciate you taking the time to make the clips i_bloke.

Yeah, I'm unable to view this one either. Quicktime gives the same error (that it's "not a file that Quicktime understands"). Thanks for your efforts in bringing this to us, though.

Don't know if it helps but I looked through old TMF pages and saw that you once linked to clips of the form "filename.mov-binhex.hqx", instead of regular mov files. Probably isn't important, but I figured I'd mention it. Again, thanks for your efforts.

another try for PC users

hey again

try this movie clip if you you would

it is the ticklish lass with the slugs tickling her underarms again

underarm tickle

hope this works :OS

Eureka! This plays perfectly for me now. Thanks for continuing to work on it for us.

Yup that worked for me also..thank you i_bloke. Another great contribution. :)

Nice one, man. Seems you're kicking ass as usual on that side of the pond :) Thanks for the heads up!

duff gardens, hurah!

that's great... glad that one worked

i'll remake the first 2 clips in the same way at the weekend

glad you enjoyed the clip

there's still another 2 weeks of the show, let's hope we get a few more tickles

later

bloke

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back