• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catfight!

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
I whipped this story up in about an hour, so I hope it doesn't suck...

CATFIGHT!

What a day! Veronica came home from work, glad to finally be out of that hellhole. All she wanted to do was lie on the couch and relax for the rest of the night. Just as she was getting comfortable, however, the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi, girl”, came the voice of her friend Lisa. “What are your plans for tonight?”

Veronica explained about her crappy day and about how she planned on just relaxing that night.

“I’m having a party tonight. Why don’t you come over? It’ll help you unwind.”

After 10 minutes, Lisa had convinced her friend that the best choice was to come to the party. Veronica jumped into the shower and spent the next hour getting ready for the party and was soon on her way.

It was a nice night so she decided she would walk. Lisa’s house was only nine blocks away. What could happen? Within two blocks, she found out.

As she was walking along, a huge truck went barreling down the street, splashing mud up at Veronica. She moved fast enough to avoid getting totally soaked, but she still got it splashed onto her legs and shoes, making it a squishy walk. She thought right then and there to turn around and go home.

No, she thought, Lisa is expecting me. I might as well keep going. Besides, it’s not that bad. I’m sure nothing else will happen. Three blocks later, she found out that she was wrong again.

As she was walking past a fenced off yard, a rather large dog began running toward her on the other side of the fence. Now normally, this wouldn’t have bothered her. But unfortunately, the owners had left their front gate unlocked. Veronica heard the gate bang open behind her. She turned just in time to see the dog jump up on her, getting dog prints all over her front. Fortunately, the dog was friendly and only licked her a few times before the owner called the dog off. The owner half-heartedly apologized and went back into the house.

Great! Now she had dog prints on her. Again, she considered going home. No, I’m going now. I’m closer to her place anyway. Boy, is she gonna hear about this one when I get there, she thought with a slight chuckle.

This time, she was less than a block away, when the heel on one of her new pumps decided it no longer wanted to stay intact. Without warning, it broke off of her shoe, causing her to stumble. She managed to catch herself. On a garbage can. A full garbage can. The can spilled out onto her legs, but not before a piece of the can snagged her nylon and put a nice runner in it.

That was it. Veronica was so mad, you could almost see smoke coming out of her ears. This is all Lisa’s fault. If I would’ve stayed home like I wanted to, none of this would’ve happened. That bitch is really going to hear it from me!

She walked into her “friend’s” house without knocking, and found Lisa talking and laughing it up. Lisa, as well as the rest of the party, turned to regard the messy woman who had just entered the house.

“Veronica! You didn’t really have to get all dressed up just to come over here”, Lisa laughed. The rest of the party joined in at the joke, some making little comments here and there. Now Veronica was furious. Without thinking, she ran across the room to grab Lisa. She stumbled and fell forward, but she caught Lisa by the hair and pulled her to the floor with her.

Veronica quickly rolled and ended up on top of Lisa and began to smack Lisa’s head against the floor. “You think this is funny?!?! I ought to rip your hair out for this! This is all your fault!”

Once the initial shock of the attack wore off, Lisa began to fight back. Grabbing Veronica by the blouse, she attempted to pull her off and to the side. In doing this, Lisa tore open the front of Veronica’s blouse, exposing her bra for the whole party to see.

“Are you out of your mind? What is your problem?” yelled Lisa. “I invited you over to have a good time, and you attack me?’

The two women rolled about on the floor, clothes from both quickly becoming little more than rags. The rest of the party watched, fascinated, as the two attempted to rip each other apart.

Veronica, fueled by rage, put up a good fight. But Lisa had a distinct size advantage, and Veronica was not a fighter by any means. The larger Lisa quickly began to wear her down. Eventually, Lisa found herself sitting on Veronica’s back and held her in place.

“Now, would you mind telling me what this is all about?” Both women were practically naked from the fight.

“This is all your fault! If I hadn’t listened to you, I wouldn’t have ruined my new shoes, been splashed with mud, or had a damn dog jump all over me. I’d be sitting at home and relaxing!”

“Aw, poor baby! Did you have a rough day? Well, excuse me. I just wanted you to have a good time. It’s not my fault you were too stupid to just drive over!”

At the last bit of sarcasm, Veronica kicked up her heels at Lisa. Lisa took one in the chest, but caught the other one. On the next kick, Lisa was now holding both feet. Laughing wickedly, Lisa said, “I think you need some cheering up.” She then raked her long nails down the soles of Veronica’s stocking feet. The result was music to Lisa’s ears.

Veronica shrieked! She struggled to pull her feet away, but between the fight and the walk over, she was exhausted. Worse, it seemed the more she struggled, the more Lisa tickled her feet.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LISAAAAAAAAAAA, STOOOOOP IT!!!!! I CAN’T TAAAHAHAHAHAHAKE THIS!!!!!!!” Her screams seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Unfortunately, Lisa did hear her cries. But instead of stopping, she grabbed the toes of Veronica’s stockings and pulled them tight across her soles. This time when Lisa raked her nails, Veronica almost threw her off from her bucking and twisting under her. It also seemed like her screaming laughter actually got louder.

“Are you ticklish, little bitch? Is this too much for you? Oh, I’m so sorry”, Lisa teased. “I’ll bet that these stockings are just making this tickle so much. Well, I can fix that”. With that, Lisa promptly ripped open the soles of the already ruined stockings and danced her fingernails down the soft, bare soles of Veronica’s feet. “Is this better?”

Veronica’s screams of protests actually vibrated some glasses that were standing on a nearby table. “I CAN’T TAKE THIS!!!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEEHEHEEHHEEEHEEEHEEEEESSSAAAAAAAAAAA, STOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP!!!!!!” Veronica had never been tickled this badly before in her entire life! The sensation of Lisa’s long fingernails dancing on her soles and wiggling between her toes was maddening. “LISAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, PLEEEEEASE, I’M SORRREEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEE!!!!!! I’M SO * gasp * SOOOOORRY!!!!!! I’LL NEVER ATTACK YOU AGAIN!!!! PLEASE STOOOOPPPPP IIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

After a few more minutes of sole raking (which seemed like an eternity to Veronica), Lisa decided she’d had enough. At least on her feet. Looking around at the people, who were intently watching the whole scene, she motioned for two guys to come over and pick Veronica off the floor. While they did that, Lisa quickly cleared her dining room table off and motioned for the men to place the trembling Veronica on top of it. She then turned to a few of her girlfriends standing along the wall and nodded to them. They quickly came over and took hold of Veronica’s wrists and ankles.

Veronica’s head quickly came up off the table. “What’s going on? What are you doing? I already said I was sorry”.

“You come into my house, attack me, rip up my outfit, embarrass me in front of my guests and ruined my party, not to mention you ruined everyone’s good time. I think you’ve suffered enough for me to accept your apology, but I think my guests are still feeling a little upset at you. Now, you need to apologize to them”.

Immediately, the guests lined up around Veronica and each picked out a spot on Veronica’s naked body and promptly began to tickle her. No part on her body was untouched. Her feet, knees, thighs, hips, belly, breasts, armpits, neck, even her palms were subjected to a wide range of tickling, from fast and furious to soft and sensual. Fingers and tongues quickly pushed her well beyond her ticklish boundries. She shrieked and begged so loudly, that a few glasses actually did shatter.

A tongue wiggled between the toes on her right foot. Someone held back the toes on her left foot as they raked their nails down her stretched sole. Fingers wiggled behind her knees and kneaded her tender thighs. A tongue wiggled in her belly button, while fingernails danced up and down her sides and across her belly. She even heard someone jokingly start ‘counting’ her ribs. Two women with obviously long fingernails gently drew circles around the edges of her nipples. Someone was wiggling their knuckles in her armpits as still more fingers danced around her neck and ears.

And all through this, Veronica could do nothing but laugh. She could not beg or apologize, only scream and laugh. She pulled at her hands and feet, but they were being held in strong grips.

After a few hours of this torture and all the guests had taken their turns (some several times!), everyone started to head for home. As they left, they all told Lisa what a great time they had and hoped they could do it again sometime soon.

When everyone had gone, Lisa turned and looked at the exhausted and still panting Veronica lying on her table. “Yes, it was a lot of fun”. She walked over to Veronica and stroked her hair. “Did you enjoy yourself, dear? I sure hope so, because the party has just started for you”. Lisa pulled a length of rope from behind her back and quickly bound Veronica’s wrists to the table. “Yes, our little party has only begun…”

Veronica was too tired to even beg.

Last edited:
Planning a sequel? : )
Nice style......and a victim that you love to root against! Good combination!!!

yup

good stuff.

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
  • 0102131347a.jpg
    0102131347a.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 0331131947.jpg
    0331131947.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 0412132110.jpg
    0412132110.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 0417131828.jpg
    0417131828.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 130
You ARE planning a sequel - that's an order !

Once more our ways cross, slacker - And this time there's no running and no hiding (great story !) You will surrender to my superior cunning and be taunted into a literary overdrive (I loved it ! Great job !), which will lead you to keep on producing those tales ! Do you hear me, soldier ? You WILL oblige ! (You the best, man ! Didn'T promise nearly enough - I hadn't expected a one-hour story to be this good !) Produce ! Write ! Or feel the dark crushing force of my eternal wrath ! (Keep it up, and thanks for the great read !)

(For everyone who doesn't know - No, me and slacker, we don't hate each other... Right, my nemesis ? We get along JUST FINE. Tee-Hee !)

Attachments

• IMG_20141230_075404.jpg
    IMG_20141230_075404.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20141230_075452.jpg
    IMG_20141230_075452.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20141230_075518.jpg
    IMG_20141230_075518.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20141230_075546.jpg
    IMG_20141230_075546.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 154
Thanks

Thank you one and all for your comments. Yes, I am considering a sequel, but first I'm going to write a story I got an idea for the other day. I'll have it posted in a few days. (I wonder: could I be building a fan base?...lol) Thanks again.

ok, this is kinda cheesy of me to do, but I wanted to move this up so anyone who didn't get to read it can see it now. I am currently working on a second part to this story that I will probably post tomorrow or Saturday (or even tonite, if I get my butt in gear). So, those who didn' read it, enjoy. Those who did, sorry for the intrusion. Part 2 is coming (and there was much rejoicing. "yay.")

Catfighting and tickling ? it kinda works, a more bitchy cattier kinda tickling.
Interesting concept, and yeah I did dig the story :thumbsup: COOL

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back