• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in a video game!!!

raptorspride

TMF Novice
There is a new game on the market called Bikini Karate Babes and one of the in game moves is a tickle attack and the reactions I have seen are great!! Go to http://pc.ign.com/articles/367/367014p1.html
and d/l the full trailer 30 megs. There are 2 scenes in the clips one is really short in the beginning and the other is the very last scene in the end. ENJOY

There's also

This image
bikinikaratebabes_080702_05.jpg

Under the heading 'the most lethal of moves'
Looks nice

Gee, I was wrong when I thought that video games were just for kids. :D

I am SO ordering this game...and I don't even like fighting games. Now if only there was a tickling based RPG out there...:D

Hmm . .. suddenly Madden 2003 has some competition for my next video game purchase. Why do I get the feeling that's more fun as two-player though? :D

damn.....the bastards on that site want me to pay just to see the damn preview.......damn......damn, damn.........damn.....

That's pretty cool! it brings to mind another fighting-style game that had tickling in it...

The game was called "Thrill Kill", and I only ever saw a beta (it might have been formally issued, but I'm not sure). The premise was a Tekken-style combat game, but all the characters were creepy in mates in an insane asylum.

In any event, one if the female characters had a move in which she would kneel down before her opponent, who would start writhing about. When they panned around the characters, it turned out she had the opponent's foot pinned, and was tickling madly. (What did ya think she was doing?)

Like I said, I don't know if it ever was mass-produced, but there's probably info on it somewhere out there...

--Tez

Nice find I have placed an order for this game this is the first game that I have ever seen that involves tickling.

To download a free preview of this game go to
http://gamesurf.tiscali.de/pc/downloads/?game=1224

Champ: this game is only for PC and Mac currently but there is talk of also bringing it out on Playstation 2 and XBox if it does well on PC and Mac.

For extra info on the game visit their website at http://www.bikinikaratebabes.com/ and they have a forum section where you can talk to others including the models that were in the game there is a section on the forum entitled sinfeld fantasy about girls getting to gether and having a tickle fight and one of the models that plays pinga responds:
Re: Sinfeld Fantasy
Fantasy? You mean reality...well, at least it is for us. We love to get together and strip to our bikinis and tickle...among other things! (-;
Pinga

Thrill Kill

In case you might be wondering, Thrill Kill was never put out, because of extreme violence and more adult themes, I never heard of the tickling in the game, but now I'm mad because I woshed they would've put that out.

Mark's right.

The company that was producing Thrill Kill (a game about tormented souls trapped in Hell and being forced to fight their way out) was purchased by a larger company, who immediately killed the project due to its violent themes. TK never made it past beta, but the technology and four-player fighting engine was recycled into the Playstation title "Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style".

As far as BKB goes... I see myself purchasing this game, setting it to two-player mode... and using the Tickle attack on Tien Wu for the entire fight.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back