• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Melbourne meet thread

CrazyLikeAFox

TMF Regular
I believe this has been attempted in the past with a small amount of success (by that I mean at least a couple people actually got together to chat, correct me if I'm wrong) and I've pretty much gotten definite yes's from two other guys and probably yes's from another couple. I'd like to know how active the Melbournians here are and how many would be up for a get together, even given the likely possibility it will be all guys.

I for one would be perfectly happy if it was even just myself, zaif666 and jfire101, but naturally the more the merrier. Once we find out how many people would like to do this we can set a date.

I can't tell exactly how well this sort of thing has worked in the past in Melbourne but it looks as though all involved were willing to have another go and then it all stopped. But maybe that's just because I wasn't there to be in the loop. Sorry if this thread comes as a redundancy or doesn't fit the usual format but I thought someone ought to get the ball rolling. All replies would be helpful and appreciated, so don't be afraid to speak up!

What's the profile of the ppl like that are keen to go?
I'm a 24 year old female ticklee/er that is def keen if something is organised :)

I'm not sure. You'll have to see what the responses are to the thread.

zaif666 I'm pretty sure will come regardless of the turnout and I've only just started speaking to jfire101.

From what i've gathered, meetings haven't ever materialised. Hopefully it can be different this time around!

What was it that stopped these meetings from working in the past? Maybe we can work on it whatever it is. Of course if people just don't care enough to show up there's not much we can do.

I don't know about a specific date yet but I'm guessing the weekend in the city would be the best time and place generally if everyone's spread out a little. Preferably saturday since public transport is a real bitch on sundays and that's how I'll be getting there.

Just to be clear, since I don't think I said it explicitly before, the idea at the moment is strictly a casual get-together so that people can get to know one another. I'm not interested in organizing a tickle session so if that's all you're looking for I can't guarantee you'll get much out of this. I'm not saying there shouldn't be any tickling going on as long as everyone involved is comfortable, but that isn't the point of this meet.

I'm in. Would be kinda nervous to meet others into tickling. Never really talked about it to anyone. Let's keep up the contact. Oh an I'm male ler.

Hey guys, sounding like very promising here. Even though I'm in Sydney I wish you all the best. And Crazy, let me know how the meet goes, because I AM interested in getting a meet happening in Sydney, eventually building up to doing sessions.

Hopefully one really successful meet could be the start of good things; everything has to start somewhere.

Don't worry jfire101 you won't be the only nervous one. I don't see any need to even bring up tickling at the meet if no one wants to, I'm just hoping to make a few friends right now.

Best of luck to you too DownUnder. I think what might be lacking when it comes to getting these meets off the ground is for someone to get the point of actually setting a time and place; lots of interest but little activity. There may also be a lot of people who are a bit intimidated by the idea of taking their love of tickling beyond the internet.

Since I'm sure most people don't check up on this site as much as I do we'll leave the date open for another week or so. That should give anyone who has enough interest time to join the discussion. For now we could talk about an actual spot to meet up though. I'm thinking somewhere in the city like a park or the botanical gardens, just anywhere everyone can meet up at before going for a bite.

i hav time off soon and im gonna go visit a mate in bendigo id be willing to travel furth if i could tee up with sumone who could show me around or watever i dont no melbourne at all haha
\im a male lee 22

just a thought i havnt seeen my mayt in ages

If your visit happens to coincide with the date we set for the meet you could be in luck, otherwise it's a little off-topic for this thread. Maybe you could start another one?

I don't know the city that well myself and I don't have a car.

I'm not sure if we aren't getting many responses to this thread because people simply aren't interested, but anyone who does plan on coming ought to post here so I know who to expect. Also I don't want to set a date until I know everyone can make it.

Hi

I’m 25/m recently arrived in Melbourne from the UK, interested in making a few friends and getting involved in the community. I’m a fan of m/f f/m tickling. Sounds like it would be mostly guys but that doesn't bother me it’s always good to have a beer.

I’m on the outskirts of town at the minute but would be interested in meeting up if something does get arranged. Good luck with everything. Cheers.

Last edited:
One thing to keep in mind is that some people may not feel comfortable about a big group meet. Speaking for myself personally, I tend to prefer one on one introductory meets rather than being confronted with a big group of strangers. But everyone is different.

TickleDudeAu, I know what you mean. Especially some of the BDSM parties (to which tickling is often linked) can be a bit tough to meet and know people.

I started a thread gauging interests for a private Sydney tickle party. Small gathering, a few girls, just being casual and relaxed. Wonder if something like that in Melbourne is feasible :)

Comfort aside, I thought the idea of a group meet would be safer. Most people have a perfectly well-founded aversion to meeting people from the internet and doing so alone just seems unwise. In a group environment out in public there's far less risk involved for everyone.

To be perfectly honest I hate big groups of people. I even get uncomfortable around my own friends after a while lol. Maybe it won't be that big a group, but I can't think of a way to make that happen without discriminating.

Comfort aside, I thought the idea of a group meet would be safer. Most people have a perfectly well-founded aversion to meeting people from the internet and doing so alone just seems unwise. In a group environment out in public there's far less risk involved for everyone.

To be perfectly honest I hate big groups of people. I even get uncomfortable around my own friends after a while lol. Maybe it won't be that big a group, but I can't think of a way to make that happen without discriminating.
Well, how many people have responded to this group so far? 5-6? That's a manageable number, especially if the meet is in a safe, open, public place like a bar or inner city cafe.

Do it at a more alternative suburb. I don't know what they are in Melbourne but Sydney have the inner west, Kings Cross and Paddington. Those places generate a more liberal vibe and more conducive for our meeting guests to feel a bit more at-ease.

I agree with one of your previous comments Crazy. Don't make it compulsory to talk tickle on first meeting. Just talk football, bands, whatnot. I've met people (not on TMF, but from other online communities), and we're surprisingly reluctant to talk about things online, even when the subject matter was tame.

It might be time to start talking about a date that suits everyone. First of all, is everyone good to do this over the weekend? That's usually when most people are free so it's either that or a public holiday. I'm free basically all saturday and sunday.

If you like you can just send me a PM so at least one of us knows everyone who's definitely going.

EDIT: We're probably looking at doing this some time around the end of February.

Last edited:
I'm in for a get together.
As I have said before, we should just set a date and go for it.
If you do it regularly enough you will soon develop a decent following.
After that, you never know!!! :xpulcy:

Someone threw out the 28th of February, so let's start from there. Anyone not free on that day?

Pick any date.

Meet up. Share some brews. Drink a VB for me.

Let folks know here how it went, socializing over said delicious beverages.

Set another date. Repeated tasty process.

Canada went this path and they're travelling together to other events, hosting their own, etc. Same's true in various spots in the states, and England's got it's own forum these days.

If they can, you can. Easy as that.

Been to Sydney. Wanna see Melbourne. Someday I hope to visit you folks and bask in the success of your events. Good fortunes to ya!

Good ideas DVNC except for the VB. That stuff is toxic :p

Good luck guys. I'm still waiting for bites for Sydney.

Ok unless someone raises a strong objection to the 28th because they really really want to attend but are unable (no one I'm guessing) we'll make that the official date for now. Three weeks should be more than enough notice.

With that settled we need to decide on a place to meet up. Thoughts would be appreciated since right now I have the feeling I'll be doing all the talking for the rest of this thread and only two or three of us are going to show up.

My suggestion is we meet up somewhere at the park, I'll make myself mildly conspicuous so that people can spot me, then when everyone's made it we'll grab some food, maybe take-away to bring back to the park or anywhere else where everyone feels comfortable. We don't even have to decide exactly how to do it as long as we settle on a meeting place.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back