• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Learned To Be Tidy Part V (F/M) (Short)

palindrome7

Not sure when I’ll get a chance to write another full entry, so I thought I’d toss this out just to let you know where the story is going.

Hiding in my room from a girl was not my usual college age activity, but I must say, I was getting pretty good at it. It had been three days since the night of my failed revenge, when Maggie had tickled me to new heights of insanity, and I had managed to avoid her the entire time. I carefully timed all my trips to the kitchen and bathroom so I wouldn’t risk running into her. The situation was embarrassing, but I was proud of how well I was coping.

Of course I did have a little help. Maggie’s little sister Heather, who had just turned 18, was in town looking at colleges. The whole family had come with her on the trip, but only Heather was staying with us, the rest were in a hotel. Maggie had been so busy hanging out with her sister and catching up, that I think she might have forgotten all about me. That isn’t to say that I was completely relaxed. Every time I heard them giggling in her room, I would shudder at the possibility that Maggie was sharing with her sister the saga of my transformation from regular college student, to tickle toy. It did seem like the kind of story Maggie would delight in telling.

I had gotten so used to my isolation, that when there was a knock on my door, my paranoia went into overdrive. Who’s knocking? Why would anyone knock? What do they want?

I opened the door with caution, ready to quickly close it again if this turned out to be an ambush. But no vicious tickle attack lay in wait on the other side of the door. Just a pretty face.

“Hi, you’re Mark right? I’m Heather, Maggie’s sister,” She said while she extended her hand to me. I took it lightly, scanning behind her the whole time for Maggie, wondering if this pleasant introduction wasn’t just a ticklish Trojan Horse.

I guess Heather picked up on what I was doing. “Oh, Maggie ran out to the store. She needed to pick up some make up for when we got out later tonight. Can I come in?”

I tried to contain my sigh of relief as I moved out of the way and let her in. Once the fear had settled down, I took the opportunity to give Heather the once over. Like her sister, she was very pretty, but in a different way. They had the same black hair and brown eyes, but Heather was more petite, lacking the crazy curves that Maggie had, smaller breasts too. She had more of the kind of fit body you would expect from a cheerleader. I pretty much decided that’s what she must be when I saw her ass, which was tight and perfect, and could only come from hours of working out.

She sat down on my bed and looked at me, that friendly smile never wavering. I began to feel a bit more confident; the worldly college student talking to the young girl just starting out.

Yeah, I know. I’m a moron.

I walked over to her as casually as I could. “So, what can I do you for?”

“Well like I said, me and Maggie are going out later, and I brought this really cute outfit along, but I forgot to wash it before I came.”

I smiled, thinking I could be helpful. “Oh that’s no problem. The machines are in the basement.”

“Oh I know.”

I began to feel a bit puzzled. “Do you need quarters?”

Her smile faded a bit as she started to look down at her shoes. “No, I’ve got them, but…”

I walked closer, concerned that something might be wrong. Even if her sister had taken me to tickle hell, I wasn’t going to hold that against Heather.

“What’s wrong?”

“I was thinking…” and then she mumbled to low for me to hear.

I bent over close to her to try and make out what she saying. “What was that?”

She quickly raised her head back up, throwing her beautiful black hair back and revealing a smile on her face again. But this time, it wasn’t so friendly.

“I said, I think you should wash it for me.”

Before I even had time to process her words, she struck. One hand went to my kneecap and started squeezing, while the nails of her other hand stabbed at my ribs. The combined effect, was that my leg went weak enough that she could use her other hand to pull me unto the bed.

“Ahahahhahahhaha!” I yelled as I tumbled face first onto my mattress. In a flash, she grabbed me, turned me onto my back and started a vicious rib tickling.

“Ahhahaha Heather hheheheh what heheh what are you doing?”

“Oh don’t play dumb,” Heather shot back, not stopping her attack for an instant. “Maggie told me about your little weakness. I think it’s adorable, and I just couldn’t resist seeing it for myself.”

I tried to protest, but she moved one of her hands from my ribs to my armpit, and all my words deformed to sputtering laughter. She was much more manic than her sister, scribbling in crazy motions that didn’t seem to have any pattern to them. While this lack of precision lessened the severity of the attack, it was made up for by the fact that this was extra humiliating. Having Maggie do this to me was bad enough, but at least she was my own age. Heather was four years younger than me, and still she was dominating the hell out of me.

I remembered how acting tough had done nothing but gotten me in trouble with Maggie, so I decided to throw in the towel. Maybe she wasn’t as sadistic as Maggie, maybe she just wanted to try this out once.

“Hahahaha alright heheheh hahah alright! I’ll do your hahah laundry!”

The tickling stopped immediately as Heather bounded off of me. Oh thank god, I thought, she’s the sane on in the family.

“Thanks.” Heather said as she started for the door. Then she snapped her fingers, like she forgot something. “Oh, wait.” Then she ran from the room.

I didn’t have long to wonder what she had forgotten as she ran back into the room a few seconds later and tossed me something. It was a pair of white boxer briefs. Before I ever looked at the back, I knew what was written on them.

PROPERTY OF HEATHER.

I looked up at her, and she had the same crazy smile on that she did right before the tickling started.

“Can you go ahead and put those on? I want you to be wearing them when you kiss my feet.”

TO BE CONTINUED

amazingg story so far, i hope it never ends. i also hope there is alot more tickling then foot stuff

Very nice continuation. I look forward to reading more about Heather dominating him. :D

Continues to be excellent. So much potential tickling.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back