• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten Dunst

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Just saw a highlight on the E! channel for a celebrity profile of Kirsten Dunst. In the preview commercial she talks about how she was trying to do an acting gig and someone (I think its George Clooney) was tickling her feet. Could be a quick but good piece, but then again.

Yes It's True

Hey Giantfan,

I just saw the commercial as well. It's airing Wed @ 9EST. She said that she was trying to do a crying scene and George Clooney was tickling her feet!!!

Attachments

• xena.jpg
    xena.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15
  • alexandra.jpg
    alexandra.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 13
  • mara.jpg
    mara.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
  • From behind - two on the feet.JPG
    From behind - two on the feet.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Wednesday at 9...I'll definately have to keep that in mind...thanks for the alert guys! :)

Just to clear up any confusion, the show will air at 10PM EDT tonight on E! This is from the promo I've seen three times and my TV Guide, so 10PM tonight for celebrity profile of Kirsten, peace.....B.

Yup I saw it an hour ago and nearly shat my pants :)
She is the hottest human being ever. I quote:
"George Clooney is such a practical joker. Here I was trying to cry and he was like tickling my feet."
:eek: That's definately the coolest thing ever.
Scoob

I must agree with Scooby on this one. Although shitting was not the means by which I nearly ruined MY pants upon hearing that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back