• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Demon Pt 1

jonsmith

Triple Murder in Bohr Mansion!​
“Dear God in Heaven,” the officer said as he looked at the bodies on the floor. They were scattered about, limbs hacked off, blood soaking into the carpet. The bodies were mainly of women, but there was a man's body in there too. He was shot in the head, while everyone else was cut, scraped, and bloodied in other ways. It seemed at first that he was the killer. That he had committed the homicides, and then committed suicide in some twisted manner of feeling that he could not be captured by mortal forces of justice. Yet he had a crucifix on his neck. Did he believe in God? Did he believe that he would flee from the divine forces of justice that he knew would await him in the afterlife? It was a twisted mystery. And then an interesting facet was revealed from the crime scene.

There was no gun, no knives, and yet every woman was cut to pieces, and that one man was shot in the head.

It would have been officially considered a murder suicide, were it not for that piece of evidence, or lack thereof. However, it was unofficially labelled such because of the causes of death. A seemingly self inflicted gunshot to the head, and butchering of women.

It was Hell on gender relations in the town. Women from the university sorority couldn't trust any male, even their boyfriends or their fathers. And the men had to deal with the scornful,suspicious looks from women who passed by them. Looks of disdain, looks that hissed, “You piece of shit.” with every blink of the eye.

There were no more murders like that, though there were deaths, but none so mysterious.

“And that's why we're here.” Sidney said, “We're going to find out what happened in this old mansion.” The slender golden haired woman said as she passed out the reports she had typed up for each member of the six person team. She was almost six feet tall, her back had a graceful arch and she exuded every bit of confidence when she walked. Head held high and eyes set forward. She wore a black sweater, a pair of black jeans and a pair of heavy duty boots. Her wool hat topped her head and was a crown for her hair to fall from.

“It's a wonder this murder didn't work on race relations.” Debbi, the other golden haired member of the team said with some amusement. Her skin was heavily tanned, almost a ruddy complexion, and her light colored hair didn't go so well with her complexion.

“It did actually.” Sidney replied as she sat down in the armchair. The group was in the living room of the Harte Family Mansion. The dark room was illuminated by the harsh light of the fireplace, and Sidney had positioned her chair, as she often did with other items during a meeting, to exploit her dominance in the group. Her chair was in the dead center of the room, directly in front of the roaring fire, and directly before the other five seats were positioned. If it wasn't for her pale complexion, no one would be able to see Sidney. As it stood, no one could discern her exact expression, but all were afforded a dimly illuminated image of their team leader as she sat, cross legged on the chair. Fire glowing behind her as she lay in the shadow, a devil in the fire.

“So,” Jacob, interjected, “This guy...he was black?”
“Yes.” Sidney replied, tersely. “He was black, and the victims were mainly white, with respect to one Asian woman which is why it worked on race relations as well.”
“Interesting,” Jacob said as he looked at the paper, his copper colored hands clamped on the margins, flanking the paragraphs that neatly fell from the top to the bottom of the page. He sat in his silence.

“Now,” Sidney said with a whip-like tone, “We're here to investigate to see who actually caused this murder. Ah, yes Jenny?”

Jenny lowered his hand, “I was just thinking, do we even know enough about this house to start investigating the odd occurrences and crap like that?”

“Yes Jenny,” Sidney replied sternly, “it's all in the report. Lucy, any questions?”

“No,” the small red-head replied.

“Good,” Sidney said as she flipped open the report and turned to the third page. “You'll see on page three that the victims are listed. Marjorie Bennett, Felicia Gaurdine and Lauren Gamble.” The photos were in greyscale, Marjorie was a Blond, Felicia, possibly a red head, or orange haired. Lauren was a brunette. Each of the women had a photograph from their high school graduation. They all smiled, theirs were the smiles of angels ascended, not knowing they'd be cast from grace with the speed of a rogue meteorite.

“And on the next page, you'll see, Giles Hendersen; the murderer.”

“Attempted murderer.” Jenny quipped.

“Whatever,” Sidney rolled her eyes. “Now, I brought with us a Ouijia board and our camera and audio equpiment. We'll use the board a bit later.”

“Um, excuse me...” Jacob interjected.

“Yes?” Sidney asked as she turned the page.

“We are going to be using that broken devil board?”

“Yes.”

“Do you not remember what happened the last time you and I used it?”

“Yes...”

“What happened?”

Sidney coughed. “No comprende...”

“We got our ears chewed off by Gabriel.”

“But at least we got an angel.”

“But we could have gotten a devil.”

“Oh yeah,” Jenny said, “I remember that. Man...I was fucked up that night.”
“When did all this happen?” Lucy asked. “I would have wanted to meet Gabriel.”

“A while ago Lucy,” Jenny said. “But you would have been pretty frightened. I mean he was pissed as a mother fucker.”

“Why?”

“Quiet!” Sidney shouted. “We're using the ouijia board, and that's final. Turn the page.”
Everyone did as they were told. They were met with the icy cold stare of a man with an almost coal-black complexion. He was extremely thin, his hair black and wavy, and his eyes opened wide. He looked to be no older than twenty-two, and a bullet hole was on the left center of his forehead. The image was a sudden one, and quite jarring. Like the image of a very realistic spider in a pop-up book.

“Oh wow,” Jacob said, “They used his death pic.”
“His credentials more than make up for it.”Sidney said.
“Man, that's just racist.”
“Whatever. Anyway, let's go over the victims first.”

Marjorie Bennett
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Education: Nursing Student, Mississippi State University
D.O.B.: 2-4-1940
D.O.D.: 5-11-1959

Felicia Gaurdine
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Education: Chemistry Student, Mississippi State University
D.O.B.: 11-4-1938

Lauren Gamble
Ethnicity: Asian
Education: Education Student, Mississippi State University
D.O.B.: 2-4-1942

Giles Hendersen
Ethnicity: colored
Education: Unknown
D.O.B.: 6-3-1909
D.O.D.: 5-11-1959​

“I thought his credentials would make up for his bad profile pic.” Jacob said.
“Turn the page.” Lucy said as she looked up from her paper. “He did a lot of stuff!”

Jacob turned the page, and found a huge block of text all about what the murderer had done.

1-27-1960: Further investigation into the Sundown County mass murderer's identity has revealed some very interesting information. Previously it was assumed this negro was uneducated. However, research has shown that to assume this was a grave misjudgement. The gentleman was a linguist, a psychoanalyst, a lawyer, and a dream analyst. In addition to being an analyst, he also delved into the occult, and after finding his actual house, in upstate new york, it was soon found that he was an intimate friend with Aliester Crowley. It is quite astounding how this negro has come so far in under forty-years. I am both proud, and yet, I am frightened. What powers might he have learned from the witches...I only pray he is truly dead. His body disappeared soon after his autopsy.

Det. L. Perkins-Hawley

“Whoa...” Jenny said as he looked at the paragraph. “He was with Aleister Crowley? Dude must have been badder than a mother fucker...”

“Giles must have been.” Sidney said, “he was in a number of secret societies that were for only European, Caucasian men. Which meant, he had some pull. And his specialty was Fantasies. He could tell your fantasies from your dreams. What you always wanted. It's very interesting.”

“Well, you can pretty much tell from my dreams what I always want, huh Debs?” Jenny said as he grabbed Debbi's sides. Debbi drew up, threw her head to the sky and squealed with a sound that was not unlike a frightened chicken.

“Jennaro! Stop it!” She squirmed and giggled. “Haha! Damn it boy, HEEE!”

“JENNY!” Sidney snapped. “Sit down.”

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back