• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upload limitation

andy250

TMF Expert
Is it me? or is clips, now limiting all uploads to a max of 100mb! ie 14mins long
I am asking due to the fact that new admin, only seems to allow files 100mb or under.

Anybody else aware of this???? ie no big downloads are longer allowed.

regards

Andy

they were goning through maintance the last two days and the system is still a bit shaky. I uploaded a 200 mbs clip and it went ok. Maybe try again later.

Cheers for that, did wonder how it would affect your goodself, as your offers are not that dis-similar to ours on another fetish. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on it.

regards

Andy

The situation has resolved itself, so no problem there, thanks for the advice.

regards

Andy

No problem. Also try to avoid uploading during rush days and hours.

I had the same problem uploading a HD clip...re-edited it and it went up fine.

Last night I updated, over 200mb and it went up with a little time to upload...just fine.

That maintenance SUCKED! lol Some people couldn't even log in! I hope they don't ever do that again! lol

Well I guess some sort of maintance is unavoidable to keep the system running but they should do it on low days like tuesdays and wednesdays, not on thursdays which or right before the weekend.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back