• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello and thank you!

crokuraba

What can I say? I've been a long time lurker on various tickling-related websites (circa 1997.) In junior high (gasp,) I would peruse Jeff's "Magic Touch Production's" website along with "Realtickling" and many more sites in the years to come.
The reason for my late intro was due to the fact that a previous board I had visited in my youth appeared to be "flame fests" with nay sayers belittling the efforts of video makers and the such. The AMT(sp?) seemed more akin to hostile territory than a close knit community where like-minded individuals could speak freely of their interests.
What I realised is that any public service (internet forums and such) is a microcosm where a broad range of people must be able to co-habitate.
Many fond memories include certain individuals whose contributions to the tickling world helped me make the most of my adolescence and for that I am truly grateful for your services.
Introduction aside, I look forward to communicating with you all, the community has grown with me throughout the years and I look forward to contributing to it's upkeep and integrity.

All the best!

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Glad you have come out of the shadows. Welcome to the land of the crazy people.

Man, you and I both remember the old days of tickling newsgroups and whatnot. In any case, an official welcome to you. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back