• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hera's Punishment (M/F)

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Author's Note: Hera's Punishment is the sequel to Hera's Rebellion. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to write and finish the sequel, but I managed it. Lol. I recommend you read Hera's Rebellion before reading Hera's Punishment, but I guess you don't have to. It'll just help make things make sense. Lol. I hope you all enjoy it.

The minute Hera saw the other gods fall to their knees, she knew somehow Zeus had gotten free. Her face lost all color when she turned and saw her husband striding towards where the gods stood. His stony face was a mask of pure fury.

“Zeus, my dear, where have you been?” Hera asked as if he had only been missing and not bound to a table in another room.

None of the other gods spoke. They knew nothing they could say would diffuse Zeus’s anger.

“You know full well,” Zeus spat, “where I have been, Hera.”

Hera knew she should disappear to escape his wrath, but she was frozen in place. She had never seen him this angry before and she had pissed him off enough times in the past to know. Hera saw the wicked gleam in his sky blue eyes just as he snapped his fingers and they vanished.

Aphrodite was the first to regain her footing. “She deserves whatever she gets,” she snottily remarked.

The other gods, however, just shook their heads. Relieved that they were spared the god’s wrath, they also worried what Zeus was going to do to his bride.

Zeus brought Hera to the chamber room where she had kept him captive. Where she had tormented his body with tickling teases. The thought of what she had put him through served only to harden his already aching erection. He hated what she had put him through, but he had loved every second of it.

Hera hung from the ceiling, gold chains wrapped around her slender wrists. She had been stripped of her snow white gossamer gown, exposing every inch of her soft pale pink skin. He would be a fool to deny that Hera was beautiful.

Her long, golden hair pooled over her shoulders and covered her naked breasts. Her emerald green eyes shimmered with barely concealed fear and insubordination. She should be quaking in her shackles, yet she continued to challenge him, silently with her eyes.

Life was certainly not dull with Hera. She made things interesting to Zeus’s chagrin. Grudgingly he had to admit without Hera and her insane jealousies, life on Mount Olympus would be boring. She kept him on his toes every time she challenged him.

Although an attempt to overthrow him was certainly a first and he couldn’t allow her to embarrass him without consequence.

He grinned wickedly. This was going to be fun.

Embarrassment, anger, and fear waged a war with Hera’s mind. She couldn’t understand how Zeus had managed to escape. He had to have had help; it was the only explanation. In hindsight, she should have made the room impenetrable to everyone but herself. She could berate herself for her stupidity, but it wasn’t going to change the circumstances in which she found herself.

She had seen the wicked gleam in Zeus’s angry eyes before he brought her here, and it was still there. A shiver of fear slid down her spine as a horrible idea popped into her mind. He couldn’t? He wouldn’t? Torture her like she had tormented him?

Could he?

He wouldn’t! He, at least, enjoyed her torturously teasing tickles. No, he wouldn’t dare. Would he?

“Zeus, please, I’m sorry,” Hera begged. “Please, don’t.”

Zeus ignored her pleas like she had ignored his.

“Please, Zeus,” Hera continued. “It was just a joke. Haha. A joke.”

He moved closer, wiggling his fingers at her quivering belly. As the tips of his fingers brushed against the smooth expanse of her belly, Hera shrieked, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Melodic laughter poured from the goddess’s full lips as she struggled mightily in her chains. Twisting left and right, she tried desperately to escape her husband’s wiggling, tormenting fingers. Her body trembled as wave upon wave of laughter poured from her lips, forced and uncontrollable.

His fingers danced wickedly against Hera’s flat stomach. They dipped into her navel then traveled up to her ribs. Panic and hysteria assaulted her frazzled mind, leaving it a gelatinous mess. No rational thought could be formed. All Hera knew was that she wanted Zeus to stop – immediately.

“What did you hope to accomplish, dear?” Zeus asked with a thinly veiled thread of anger in his voice. A slight tremor shook Mount Olympus, catching the other gods off guard. “That I would submit to you?”

Hera was unable to respond, all she could do was shriek with laughter. Daringly she kicked out her legs, hoping to succeed in pushing him away. Unfortunately Zeus was quick; he grabbed her calves before her feet could successfully hit him. He forcefully opened her legs, exposing her intimately as he moved to stand between her legs. Gripping her luscious thighs, he pulled her tightly to him.

Hera gasped as she felt his arousal press intimately to her center. He was still thick and throbbing from the teasing stimulation she had done not that long ago. The goddess hated how her body betrayed her. The feel of his cock through his toga pressing against her naked mound was enough for her to become wet and ready. Breathing heavily, Hera struggled against his hold on her. Her wiggling served only to arouse Zeus further. She swore to the Fates that his cock got even harder.

Zeus laughed cruelly at Hera. “My, my, Hera, how does it feel to be so helpless? To be completely at my mercy?”

“Let me go, Zeus,” Hera demanded, fury providing her false bravado. She softened her tone. “I promised to keep this our little secret,” Hera cooed as she enticingly wiggled her hips. She fought back a smile when she heard him groan.

Zeus smirked at his sexy wife. “You’ll do more than promise. You will sear to the Fates that you will never tell a single soul about my secret and you will NEVER attempt to overthrow me AGAIN!”

Thunder rumbled in the sky above them, but Hera didn’t notice. Her emerald green eyes turned glacial as she glared at her husband.

She knew it would be a mistake, but she couldn’t help herself. “Fuck. You.”

Fire exploded within his sky blue eyes. “You will.” There was a promise in those words as the god let go of Hera’s thighs and attacked her vulnerable armpits.

The Queen of the gods squealed, “EEEEEHEHEHHAHEEHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHAHEHAAHHAEEHHAEHE,” as she fought the chains that held her before her vengeful husband. The insides of the manacles were soft and kept them from bruising or biting into her delicate wrists.

Zeus took delight in watching Hera squirm and wiggle in futile attempt to escape the tickling he was dishing out. Her perfect breasts jiggled in sync with her struggles. She’d open her mouth to beg but all that poured forth was her lovely laugh.

It was a rarity for Zeus to ler. He was often the lee with Kynthia. Something he enjoyed greatly, wiggling beneath her expert ministrations. Kynthia rarely allowed herself to be at his mercy and when she did, her laughter was sweeter than honey.

The god also knew that Kynthia would never divulge their secrets. Hera must have followed him to learn what she did. Zeus had been extremely careful whenever he met with the princess, knowing full well what could happen if any of his fellow gods were to learn his desire to be tickled.

“You must have followed me to learn my secret,” Zeus remarked almost conversationally. “Kynthia would never have told you.”

Hera squealed when his fingers brushed against her ribs as she shook her negatively. She tried to beg for him to stop but nothing coherent could be formed. Any words she could manage to form got lost in her laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHSTOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAP!” Hera shrieked. “PLEHEHEHEHEAHAEHAHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAEHAHESEEHAEHEHEHAHEEHAHE!”

“What was that, my dear?” Zeus taunted. “Did you say something?”

Grinning wickedly Zeus continued his onslaught, eliciting more squeals and shrieks from Hera. His wiggling fingers danced all over Hera’s tantalizing body. No inch of the goddess was spared from his wicked touch. Each spot from her ribs to her stomach to her sides received special attention from his fingers.

“NOHAOHAOHAOHAHAOAHAOHAOHAHAOAOAHAOHAHAOAOA! STHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAP!”

The King of the gods leaned in, slowing the tickling to a gentle caress. He whispered into her ear mockingly, “Can’t you handle a little bit of tickling?”

His warm breath brushed against her ears. A sharp jolt of pleasure coursed through her suspended body, pooling at the apex between her legs. As much as she wanted him to stop, she was equally as stubborn. She refused to let him break her. Her body’s continued betrayal stirred the embers of her fury.

“Hades damn you!” Hera snarled in between giggles. She twisted sharply in her shackles. “Let me go! Now!”

“Not until you swear to the Fates!” Zeus bellowed, thunder rumbling, adding emphasis to his words.

Hera fell silent, her gaze locking with Zeus’s. A sliver of fear snaked down her spine. The goddess could plainly see the anger burning in his eyes, but she could also see the lust raging there as well. Giggles continued to cascade from her lips as her heartbeat sped up. His calloused hands softly stroked her skin with gentle caresses.

Suddenly with a jerk of his hand, he pulled her head down as he crushed his mouth against hers in a fierce kiss.

It was over before she knew what hit her and Zeus vanished from her sight. The kiss left her dazed. Before she could react, Hera felt Zeus left and wrap his arm around her ankles. The instant his fingertips scribbled over the soft soles of her feet, it was electrifying. She squealed as she fought violently to free her feet from his grasp.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHAEHEHAHEHAHEHSE STOHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAP! NOHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAOAHAHAHAOHAAHOAHO!”

Twisting and thrashing, Hera was frantic to escape the ticklish sensations. Like all the goddesses, Hera’s skin was flawlessly smooth, including the soles of her feet. That meant every inch of her feet were extra sensitive, more so than the feet of a mortal woman. Even the pampered Princess Kynthia’s sensitivity was nothing compared to Hera’s. Until now, it had never been considered a curse to be so incredibly sensitive.

Hera shrieked, “NOAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! ZEUOOOOHHOHHOHOHHHOOOHHOHOOHOHOOS! STOHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHAHEAHAHAEHAHAHAHAHAHEAHAEHAHAHESE!”

Zeus ignored her pleas for him to stop. Tormenting Hera was a high unlike anything he had ever felt before. Anger and lust burned through his veins. Yet he had to give her credit for successfully leading a revolt even if it had failed. No other god, not even Hades, had the guts.

Continuing the assault his fingers laid upon Hera’s ticklish soles, Zeus taunted the goddess, “So ticklish, aren’t you, my dear wife? Can’t you handle a little bit of tickling?”

“FUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHACK YOUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAAOAHAAHOAOHAHOAOAHAOA!” Hera laughed, squealing when Zeus dug in beneath her toes.

The goddess’s laughter hit a higher octave when she felt his tongue slip in between her dainty toes. She yanked as best as she could to pull her feet away, but already she was losing the strength to struggle. She wanted it to stop, but she stubbornly refused to make that vow.

The tickling sensations grew worse when Zeus slipped her toes into his mouth. Her laughter turned hoarse as she begged for him to stop. She twisted weakly in the shackles, her resistance beginning to crumble.

Pausing briefly, Zeus murmured, “All you have to do is speak the vow.”

The words registered in mind, but Hera remained quiet as Zeus swirled his tongue around her toes. No words, only her sweet laughter rang in his ears. He knew her resolve was weakening.

Grinning, he left her delicious soles and toes, her limbs hanging limply, feeling like jell-o. The god moved to the front of Hera, snaking a hand to the small triangle of curls at the juncture of her thighs. A sharp gasp slipped past her lips as a strong jolt of pleasure shot through her tormented body. His other hand reached up and lightly caressed her elegant neck.

Her reaction was instantaneous and violent, jerking as if she had been electrocuted. Yet she couldn’t suppress the throaty moan that mingled with her peals of laughter. Desperate, Hera kicked out her legs at Zeus like she had done earlier, but he captured them before she could succeed in kicking him. He wrapped her legs around his waist, his toga vanishing from his muscular frame. With nothing between them, Hera felt his hard shaft press intimately against her sex.

Using one hand to keep Hera’s legs locked around him, Zeus used his other hand to softly tickle her neck. She wiggled and squirmed, which inadvertently caused Hera to rub enticingly against Zeus. Though angry, lust was a powerful emotion, one that was overriding her fury. His hand left her neck and danced down her aching breasts. The teasing tickles served only to arouse her more as she giggled and squirmed.

“Hehehe, stop, Zeus, plehehehese,” Hera moaned.

Zeus groaned as he took one of her had nipples into his mouth while his hand glided up and down her sides. Hera’s wiggling caused her to continually rub against him, arousing them both. Making a slight adjustment, Zeus entered Hera, filling her completely.

“Zeus!” she gasped.

Zeus ran his hands up and down Hera’s hips and thighs, tickling along the way. The god needn’t move; Hera’s wiggling hips did the job. She giggled and moaned.

He leaned in and whispered into Hera’s ear. “Say it, Hera.” Emphasizing his words, he slipped one hand in between them and stroked her clit.

With a gasp, she knew she had lost. Her lust had successfully smothered her anger. Zeus slowly pumped in and out of Hera as he stimulated her swollen nub.

Reluctantly but desperate for relief, Hera gasped, “I swear… to the Fates… I shall keep your secret… and never again… lead a rebellion… against you, Zeus!”

Zeus slammed into Hera. She screamed as they both fell over the edge together.

Leering at his wife, the god remarked, “I sure do enjoy our fights, love.”

Hera could only smile a tired yet satisfied grin.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back