• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Response to Drew Carey Request

BlackJack008

This'll probably suck but its a first try, lemme know what you think.

The last thing Kate remembered was walking up to Drew's house late one Saturday evening to talk about their relationship. She knew an invitation to beer and sex if she ever heard one but the thought hadn't bothered her at all. No sooner did she approach his door when a powerful hand was clamped over her mouth and a wet rag was shoved under her nose. She quickly spiraled into unconsciousness. When she awoke she was tied very tightly with cord to a metal folding chair. Her pretty feet were propped up in front of her, her toes tied, on a small stool. In her mouth were her panties and a black cloth gag. Immediately aware of her predicament she screamed into her gag. "MMMMPH! MMPH!" She struggled fiercely against her bonds but to no avail. "No use struggling Kate. And no use screaming either. Nobody is gonna find you, especially not the pig." Kate's eyes went wide as Mimi stepped out of the shadows. "Figured I'd bring you down here, tie you up, and kill two birds with one stone." She pointed to a camcorder set up in the corner. "Firstly I'll tape this and send it to the pig, unless he lets me have a raise I keep up your torment." Kate gulped. "Secondly, I get to fulfill a fantasy I've had since fatty first introduced you and me. I'm going to tickle you all night long!" Kate screamed again. "Mmmmph!" Mimi hit the start button on the camera and approached Kate's wriggling feet. "Nice feet you have here Katie, mind if I have a taste?" Mimi began lapping on Kate's extremely soft and ticklish feet. Kate flew into a frenzy. "Mmmph, mmph!" "Well we can't have you not laugh, this is a comedy show after all." Mimi removed the gag and kept licking every inch of Kate's soft white soles. She dragged her tongue up and down the pretty young gal's sweet soles. Kate went beserk. "Hahahahahstahahahap! Hahehehehahahanonono!" Her ankles strained to be free of their bonds but to no avail. Mimi laughed, "Wonder how the toes taste?" She focused her attention on Kate's finely pedicured toes, blue polish and all and begain sucking on each one and darting her tongue in between them. "HehehehaahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Please stop! NO! Mercy plehehehease!" Mimi was feeling wet in her oversize hawaian dress. But she wanted more…for the rest of the evening Mimi put jellies, jams, chocolate, and whipped cream on Carey's girlfriends feet, licking and sucking her cute feet and toes all night long. Before going to bed Mimi turned off the camcorder, reinserted the gag and smiled, "Just wait til tomorrow night girlfriend of pig…when the clothes come off." Before she turned the light off in the room the last thing Mimi saw was Kate, sweating, wide eyed, with something wet running down her leg. She grinned evilly.

Thanks for writing the story it wasnt bad but im not into feet licking sucking i prefer feathers just a tip even though i suck at stories is its gotta be longer but it was actually pretty good

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back