• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ZOMG WE HAVE A GATHERING FORUM

CrazyLikeAFox

TMF Regular
Maybe we should move discussions about any and all gatherings over to here.

Your call. I can move your thread from Personals, or you can leave it a while to get others to know this is here. :)

Looking forward to hearing where the first of you meet, and get this ball rolling!

Even if there's three of you starting, you have a core group to plan the next one. Just get whomever are the brave ones to come out, then plan the next one.

Several successful events, including NEST, started out with all guys in a small munch environment.

Good fortunes to you!

Even if there's three of you starting, you have a core group to plan the next one. Just get whomever are the brave ones to come out, then plan the next one.

Several successful events, including NEST, started out with all guys in a small munch environment.

Good fortunes to you!
I'd dearly love to come if I don't live 12 hours drive away :(

I am definately interested and so is Huskys. We will be attending together. So lets get this up and running.

manfrmmel999 nothing has happened yet. All discussion is now under Personals, Australia.

The meet and greet is going to be next Sunday. See you there

Ms Roni

The problem is that its in Melbourne, we need to make one in Sydney somehwere, would be awesome ot get something up and running.

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't attend any of the gatherings if there has been any. Been so busy with work this year. I'm keen to meet up with anyone or all of us but it had to be after the 12 of July... Anyone keen? Has there been anything organized? If not, let's do it!!!!!! Hope your all well...

Wow, it's been over a year since the last one in Melbourne!

I think there were varied expectations of what people wanted the meet to actually be. Some wanted more of a social meet & chat, others wanted the opportunity to talk face to face about tickling, and some were using it as a way of meeting a lee or ler in person for a possible private session in the future.

Maybe there should be themed meets. Meets for people who just want to get together socially, meets for those who want to talk tickling all the time, and meets for those who are simply searching for someone to share a tickling encounter.

Yeah, I think that's a good idea, I'm sure it would be fun if we could meet somewhere that we can have some tea,, chat and then get some tickling done. Whether or not people would be up for that i don't know.

I'm sure it would be fun if we could meet somewhere that we can have some tea, chat and then get some tickling done.

Haha...and get some tickling done? Like in that park in Melbourne where we all met last time? A big all-in tickle fight - every person against each other - imagine the audience that would attract :)

I guess any sort of meet that has a purpose of resulting in tickling action during/after the meet would have to be very carefully planned. For example, in my case, I ain't attending a meet where people are expecting to tickle me as I'm 100% ler. And I'm sure there's some people who would definitely not like the idea of me tickling them, putting them off such a meet if those were the conditions of attendance.

I reckon for those who are strictly after tickle action, it's best for small groups of mutually accepted/agreed members to get together and do it. For example if Lee No.1 wants tickle action, then maybe Ler No.1 (and Ler No.2 as well if you like the idea of many hands making light work) meet up and get it happening, rather than having a general social meet in a public place.

And for those who just want tickle chat and general social stuff, then one of those lunch/dinner things might be more suitable.

I wouldn't mind a small group meeting. I'm more of a ler but I'm willing to be a lee as well. I just don't wanna solely be a lee.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back