• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot paradise

odzadoro

TMF Regular
Look out for Foot Paradise. I ordered a video some time back, got an emailed confirmation of my order, and then no video. They've ignored my emails and even calls to ask about the order. I have ordered from them once before, about a year ago, and liked the video. Still, I feel like warning people to stay away from a company that unapologetically takes the money and blows off the delivery.

How long have you been waiting? I've ordered from them several times and received my orders within 7-8 days, then one time it took about three weeks. I got nervous and thought the order was lost or something and emailed them they responded saying they didn't know the statis of the order but they'd check on it. They never emailed me back after that and I got worried, but then my order came 3 or 4 days later. I think they are a small operation and get bogged down sometimes, but they've always sent me my orders. Thats why I'm curious has to how long you've been waiting.

Hmm, that's not like Gabrielle (Owner of Paradise Vision)..

I would keep trying them. I've order from them in the past and never had a problem.

DK

Attachments

• MrTicklee1.JPG
    MrTicklee1.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 613
I also have not received my order/HELP

I ordered their two new tickling videos last Thursday, I even chose
overnight mailing. But have yet to receive my videos. I have tried to call but I keep on getting a voice message, I have emailed twice and now have emailed Gabrielle. I got a feeling we have been taken as fools and lost our money anyone have any suggestions please.

A thought

Keep in mind that it's possible a family emergency has taken them out of town and away from their phone and computer. Footparadise like other tickling producers is a small operation people wise. Give it another week to allow for troubles like these.

You can also call your credit card companies and see if you have been billed. It's possible you have not been. Simply ask if an amount matching the billing total was posted to your account on the day you ordered. If you have not, then there is no problem!
If you have been charged, then give it a week or two to be resolved, continue to leave polite e-mails or messages simple asking for a conformation that your order has been received.

If it goes longer then 30 days after you ordered, you can protest the charges to your card if I'm not mistaken. Goods must arrive withing 30 days of order unless the customer has agreed to allow for longer.

Good luck

Myriads

EVERYONE RELAX!

We were on vacation for a few days.. there is only 2 of us running this biz so RELAX!! Those who ordered overnight are getting free videos as apologies. Sorry for the delay everyone but we are on track now. No need to worry, we are an incorporated business and NEVER rip anyone off :) Email me at: [email protected] with any further concerns! Thanks everyone! :)
Gabrielle
www.footparadise.com

sorry and thanks

Sorry to have created all the fuss and thanks for writing back as soon as you got back.

I personally don't care for the tone you use with your "RELAX" statement to those of us not getting our videos in a timely manner. Also, SilverCherryProductions and MagicT both run the business with 1 person. They run them smoothly too.

Depends

Depends dodger, a while back I ordered some vids from Magic T and Jeff was really busy. It took a long time for him to ship them out to me and I got a little worried considering it was my first order. I emailed him and he got back to me a few days later and explained everything. All was fine and cool. I think we need to cut this small companies slack they all run into rough times. As far as smoothly goes that depends on when you order from them. Vacations, family visits, sickness ect.. can slow anyone down.

Dodger,

Try not to take the "bold" text the wrong way, knowing what
I know of Gabrielle, she didn't mean it in that tone.
She's very spirited. (meaning the good kind)

DK

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back