• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I HATE FEET" f/f feet non-con {Parts1,2 repost; Part 3 NEW}

Horatio

TMF Master
Hello:

I wrote parts 1 and 2 of this story back in August of 2005. For some reason, I never got around to writing part 3 – the crescendo. So, here it is in early 2010, and always having a nagging guilt trip for not finishing it, I went ahead and knocked t out. I’ve put all three parts in this post if you want to read them.

The story is based on real people. WARNING – it’s very very non-consensual. It also has some sexual content. It’s tickle torture – not playful tickling, so those of you who don’t like that stuff, please don’t read it. I hope you enjoy!

My wife Angie is a jealous, possessive woman. These are both qualities (if you can call them that) that I abhor in a woman, yet her other graces more than make up for these faults.

Angie is about 5’8”, with long dark hair, brown eyes, and curvy, but not overweight. Knowing my interest in feet & tickling, she keeps both her hands and feet immaculate. Her long fingernails are always perfectly manicured and usually painted brightly to complement her tanned skin.

Angie hates all my ex-girlfriends. She doesn’t know them, hasn’t met them. But she hates them with a passion that is difficult to describe. In fact, this passion can become sexual, as she like me to sometimes describe my sexual exploits with these ex-girlfriends while we have sex. It makes her very hot and she’ll come in seconds once I start detailing these past lovers.

Which leads us to Stephanie. Stephanie and I broke up nearly 10 years before I started dating Angie. Stephanie is the exact opposite of Angie physically. Blonde, petit, and standing about 5’2”, Stephanie was a cheerleader in high school and very peppy and outgoing. So, some of this probably contributes to the fact the Angie hates Stephanie worst of all. I only have to go into a little detail about Stephanie’s hot little body and how I would lick champagne off of her nipples to send Angie into a screaming, mind-blowing orgasm.

Stephanie also had an interesting characteristic that was sometimes the topic of my and Angie’s pillow talk. Stephanie hated feet. She hated her feet, and hated anyone who went near them. As a foot guy, this was disconcerting, and I had to settle for giving an occasional footrub to Stephanie while she had socks on.

The ONE time I ever tickled Stephanie’s foot will always be memorable to me. She was barefoot, and I think I was a little pissed at her about something, so I reached over and grabbed her ankle, pinned it under my arm, and tickled her arch maniacally. The effect was instant; Stephanie screamed. She then tried unsuccessfully to pull her foot away, and went limp in 3 seconds, and then directly into “silent laughter”. I had never seen anyone that ticklish before, and I stopped right away. As you might imagine, Stephanie stormed off, totally pissed off, and she didn’t talk to me or return phone calls for nearly two weeks.

Stephanie’s final foot phobia manifested itself in her complete inability – even in socks – to deal with her toes being flexed. She was a former dancer and would point her toes, but would never flex them. “The toes don’t go that way!”, she’d remind me as I would pull her toes gently back while massaging her socked foot. Again, this wasn’t a physical problem with her feet; it was just a part of her foot phobia.

Stephanie called me out of the blue one day last month and left a voice mail for me on the house machine. Angie was at first livid until I told her what I’d been thinking.

In a couple days, Stephanie was in our living room, sipping a glass of wine with Angie and I. Soon,we were all chatting like old friends. It actually didn’t take a ton of persuasion to get her to lie on our bed and put her feet in my stocks.

We had told her it was an exercise board for doing stomach crunches. I don’t think she bought it, but I’m sure she had no idea what they really were. I built these stocks several years ago, and I think they’re great for a couple reasons.

It’s not necessary to tie the person’s wrists if they’re in them. They come up pretty high and the latches are on the other side, so it’s impossible for a ticklee to unhook them. In fact, its kind of fun to see people thrash around freely while their feet are tickled. Second, I have 3 loops of soft cotton cord for each foot that can be adjusted with a spring-loaded clamp. So the big toe, middle toe and little toes of each foot can be tied back quite easily.

Stephanie was quickly locked in the stocks as I began telling her how the “exercise table” worked. Then, after Angie threw the two latches on the stocks, she commented to Stephanie.

“Stephanie, those are such cute shoes. Where did you find them?” Stephanie was wearing brown mocs with thin white socks. Stephanie – always slow on the uptake, answered Angie, “I found them at Macy’s. They’re so comfortable.”

Angie replied, “They look like it. What size do you wear? Do you mind?” And with that, Angie slowly tugged at Stephanie’s moccasin at the heel.

Stephanie stammered, “Um, 6 ½. No, you can see them. Umm..” Stephanie was clearly uncomfortable and becoming confused.

Angie sighed, “Oh, they won’t fit. I’m a size 9. Damn, and they’re so cute. Speaking of cute, did you get those socks at Macy’s too? They’re adorable!” Angie quickly pulled off Stephanie’s thin sock.

The gravity of Stephanie’s situation now had sunk in to her. “Yes… no.. I don’t remember. Please put my shoe back on. And let me out of this thing. Please?”, Stephanie begged. She tried to pull her ankle out and then realized how secure her ankle was in the padded stock.

“Wow, Jack!”, Angie exclaimed, “you didn’t tell me how cute Stephanie’s little feet were. They’re nice and petite and her toes are painted a nice pretty pink. Stephanie, do you mind if I take a closer look?”

Stephanie’s voice quickened, “Well, yes, uhh.. no. That’s fine. What are you doing??”

Angie answered matter-of-factly. “I’m just looking at your foot, Stephanie.” She kneeled down to put her eyes level to Stephanie’s bare foot. Angie then inspected every square inch of Stephanie’ bare foot as if she were a doctor. Her burning gaze took in every detail of Stephanie’s heels, arch, the ball of her foot. She looked intently at every toe, even spreading each of them so she could peer at the stretched skin between them all. Stephanie was sitting up now; he knuckles white as the grasped the tops of the stocks, but too far away to do anything to Angie.

“Please – can I look at your right foot Steph?”, Angie asked innocently.

Angie’s polite request threw Stephanie. “”I really wish you wouldn’t, Angie”, Stephanie began. “I don’t like feet, and it’s weirding me out.”

“I’ll be quick. I promise”, Angie lied, and slowly removed Steph's other moc and oh so slowly pulled off her sock.

Stephanie began to slightly tremble is Angie’s brown eyes took in every detail of her bare foot. As a test, as Angie was manipulating Stephanie’s toes, she began to gently flexed them back. Stephanie quickly hissed, “Don’t do that!” and shook her head violently.

Angie smiled. “It was nice meeting you, Stephanie”, she lied again. And then she bowed her head and took three of Stephanie’s toes into her mouth.

Stephanie screamed…

PART 2

Angie ignored her as she gently dragged her teeth on the undersides of Stephanie’s toes, and then spreading her toes, sucked her big toe like a lollipop. Stephanie screamed and screamed, her other foot shook madly in the stocks as Angie played with her nerve endings. Nibbling and sucking, Angie noisily continued to slowly and deliberately make her way from Stephanie’s big toe to her little toe.

Stephanie as screaming still, but her screams were becoming staccato, and she gasped when Angie’s lips and teeth found an especially sensitive spot on her toes. She wildly made a swipe at Angee but missed by a large margin, and when Angee started licking underneath the toes of Stephanie’s other foot, Stephanie could do nothing but flop back down on the bed and scream, “Nooooooooooo!” followed by sobs of despair.

Angie with great satisfaction continued her assault on Stephanie virgin toes, which had been virtually untouched by anyone but Stephanie for all over her 29 years. She now knew that manipulating Stephanie's toes made her insane, so she gently grasped Stephanie’s big and little toes, and pulled them apart, and then lapped her tongue on the exposed three middle toes. Angie was rewarded by another scream, this time followed by a groan of hopelessness. Angie enjoyed Stephanie’s torture so much she duplicated this move on her other foot. Finally, Angie stopped.

Angie stood up and looked directly at Stephanie. “Did that drive you crazy, Stephanie? Another woman sucking and licking your completely bare toes?”

Stephanie didn’t answer, still gasping from the exertion of screaming. Her mascara was running and it made her eyes look larger than they were.

Angee continued, “I wasn’t expecting that kind of reaction, honestly. If you didn’t like that, you’re going to absolutely hate what I’m going to do next.”

Angie knelt down at Stephanie’s feet again while Stephanie found her voice.

“No, please, Angie. Stop, oh please don’t touch my feet. I’ll do anything. Anything you want. Anything!”. Stephanie glanced in my direction, implying a three-way.

Angie smiled at her. “You ARE doing what I want. You’re doing exactly what I want. Now, Jack shared a piece of information about you to me, and I want to see if he was telling me the truth…” Angie grasped one of the loops of soft cotton twines that dangled above Stephanie’s toes, and pried apart her clenched toes to slip it loosely around her big toe. She repeated the process with the other two loops, wrestling Stephanie’s toes until her middle and little toes had the loops loosely around them also. The loops were long, allowing Stephanie to point her clenched toes. Angie repeated the process with Stephanie’s other foot.

“What are you doing? What are you going to do? Oh, god, help me!” Stephanie begged.

Angee stood; now ready to continue Stephanie’s torture.

“Jack”, Angie asked, “we’re going to have to tie her wrists so she can’t get to the cord locks.” Angie and I wrestled briefly with Stephanie, but easily managed to tie her wrists to the bedposts. She was helpless and begging constantly.

“Now, Steph, unless I miss my guess, this part should absolutely kill you.”, Angie said happily, and leaned over and pulled the loop around Stephanie’s big toes taut from the other side of the stocks, and then locked it in place with the cord lock. Stephanie’s eyes got wide as the realization washed over her.

Angee grinned at Stephanie as she tightened the other two loops very slowly, enjoying the reaction of horror on her face.

“Nooooo!”, Stephanie howled. “Don’t move my toes that way. Please!”

Angie paused as she walked over to Stephanie’s other foot and Stephanie began to tremble. “You know”, she said casually, “that’s still just a neutral position. They’re not really tied back. But I am going to tie them back.” She stopped enunciated each word as she slightly tightened the loops on her other foot: “Way…. Way…… Way back.”

Angie walked back to Stephanie’s right foot. “I find it very intriguing that there is no physical reason that you can’t stand having your feet flexed back. It’s all a phobia, and I’m guessing the vulnerability is what kills you. So. Let’s rock”

Angee grasped the loop on Stephanie’s big toe and tightened it by an inch, locking it in a flexed position. Stephanie screamed.

“Cool!”, Angie exclaimed to herself, and very very slowly tightened the other two loops by an inch each. Stephanie was screaming hoarsely over an over as her helpless feet became even more vulnerable.

Angee smiled at Stephanie, who was still screaming as she walked over to her other foot. “Let’s see how slowly I can do this..”, Angie said to nobody in particular, and took thirty seconds on each loop with the next foot, enjoying Stephanie’s continued screams.

After Angie finished, she admired her work. Stephanie’s feet were completely immobile, her toes tied back, stretching the skin of her arches. Angie waited for Stephanie to stop screaming, which took a couple minutes.

Angie looked at the now sobbing Stephanie. “God, I was right. This is totally making you insane, isn’t it?” She didn’t expect an answer and got none.

“I think you can take another half inch”

Angie went around again, tugging each loop to its limits. The tendons in her arches now stood out prominently. Stephanie was weeping silently.

“Now, it’s time”, Angie said, and as she did, she slowly drew her index fingernail from the ball of Stephanie’s left foot to her hell. Stephanie reacted as if she’d been shocked; her body arching off of the bed as she yelped.

“Wouldn’t it be horrible, Steph, if I tickled your feet?” Angie said sweetly.

PART 3

Angie stared at Stephanie, kneeling at her feet in the stocks, waiting for an answer. Stephanie was panting. “Oh, God. No. Please. Please no. I will die. I will die”

Angie stood up and smiled at her. “Here, Stephanie, I want to show you something.” Stephanie couldn’t rip her tear-stained eyes away from Angie now, as she walked slowly around the bed and towards her.

Angie slowly extended both her hands in front of Stephanie’s face. Stephanie flinched as she did, so completely helpless and beaten as she was. “Look really closely at my fingernails, Stephanie. I don’t think you would have noticed as I was tying your toes back to my stocks. Look very, very closely. Tell me what is unusual about them.”

Stephanie’s eyes went from Angie’s left hand to her right hand and back. A quizzical look passed over her face as she fought to understand what she was seeing.

“Your nails… They’re.. they’re long.. And…forked?” Stephanie answered. Indeed, Angie’s fire-engine red fingernails were moderately notched in the middle, but filed to softly curve. Stephanie had never seen anything like it.

“Why, Stephanie? Why would I get my nails done this way?”

“I don’t know!”, Stephanie panicked, fearing that it had something to do with more torture.

Kneeling down, Angie put her lips inches from Stephanie’s ear, and whispered softly, “The bottoms of your feet have nerve endings that have never been touched before. The balls of your feet and underneath your toes, which are now stretched out so beautifully, have never known anyone but you.”

Angie grabbed an handful of Stephanie’s blond hair, and yanked her head towards her. Stephanie yelped. Angie whispered again, this time her lips so close to Stephanie’s ear that they brushed as she began. “These nails, bitch, will double the intensity to those virgin nerve endings. I am going to tickle torture you, Stephanie. I am going to do my best to kill you - through the bottoms of your feet. You are going to wish you were dead, bitch.”

With that, Angie yanked her hair, released her clutch and stood up.

Stephanie began sobbing, knowing there was not an ounce of compassion in Angie’s soul. She had no idea how she’d react to the tickling, but knew it would be horrible. Her soles were bare, immobile, and completely vulnerable to whatever whim Angie dreamt.

“You might as well know what, at least, part of the attraction is for me in this.”, Angie admitted as she walked to the far side of the bedroom and grabbed a small stool. Placing it at the foot of the stocks, Angie then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down her thing just enough to show Stephanie that she was wearing a butterfly-type vibrator under her jeans, which when powered on would constantly vibrate against her clitoris. She smiled at Stephanie shyly as she grabbed a remote unit from the nightstand and plugged it in. “I’m so naughty, aren’t I?, she smiled conspiratorially at Stephanie. She fumbled with the remote. “Definitely want to use the lowest setting on this, you think?”

Stephanie shook her head violently. “Please, do anything else to me. Hit me, burn me, whip me.. Anything! But please please please don’t touch my feet!”

Angie ignored her, and gently sat on the stool at Stephanie’s feet. “Wow!”, she exclaimed, “this thing really tickles! I might laugh as much as you through this!” She glanced at Stephanie’s face briefly, and then fixed her glaze on the two targets inches from her face. “The anticipation is killing you, isn’t it? I’m sorry”, Angie lied.

Holding her hands up above the stocks where Stephanie could see them, she clenched them into claws. Angie yelled, triumphantly, “Go Go Gadget… Nails!”

Stephanie’s bloodcurdling scream actually began a fraction before Angie’s long red fingernails made contact. “Heels!”, Angie announced to nobody in particular and spidered her nails on both of Stephanie’s heels. Stephanie screamed again, arching her back and twisting up in the air nearly a half turn. Her soles remained completely immobile though, and Angie was charged with adrenalin.

“Awesome!”, Angie screamed as she watched Stephanie’s tortured body writhe in the air, and she laughed as she continued to tickle Stephanie’s heels. Angie made sure her customized nails covered every inch of Stephanie’s heels, occasionally sneaking barely into her arches, and darting down to her achilles tendons. Stephanie’s screams were starting to be intermingled with laughter, Angie noticed. I hope she doesn’t completely stop screaming, Angie thought.

Stephanie’s thrashing and contorting continued as Angie's nails relentlessly danced on her soft heels. “OH, GOD!”, she wailed with such hopeless misery that Angie immediately felt that little tightening in her groin that marked the beginning of a monstrous orgasm. She allowed herself to finally claw up from Stephanie’s heels to her arches.

Angie drummed her nails on Stephanie’s arches, tickling the stretched skin while introducing Stephanie to a completely new level of ticklishness. Stephanie immediately started laughing madly, he fit body still writing a full 18 inches off of the bed. The ear-shattering laughter was too much for Angie to take, and the vibrator did its task by giving her a gut-wrenching orgasm. As the waves hit Angie, she found she was laughing so hard herself that tears were welling up in her own eyes.

Angie dragged her nails down her hysterical victims arches to her heels, and then slowly spidered them back up, stopping just shy of the balls of her feet. She did this till the waves finally subsided. Then Angie stopped the assault.

Stephanie’s tortured body dropped to the bed, her chest heaving, her face wet with tears. Angie sat silently watching her, wanting her to recover completely before she began again. After a few minutes, Stephanie’s breathing evened out, and she began visibly to relax.

“Tickle tickle tickle”, Angie sang teasingly, breaking the silence. Without being touched, Stephanie screamed nonstop for 15 seconds. Angie was so completely inside her head, she decided to have fun. She grabbed her remote, and turned the vibrator up to medium.

After Stephanie was silent again, sobbing softly, Angie began her verbal assault.

“Coochy coochy coo! Tickle tickle tickle! I’m gonna tickle Stephanie’s little soles! Tickle tickle! They’re all tied back and helpless.. Coochy coochy. Gonna tickle her heels and her arches and her little toes… Tickle tickle..”

Stephanie arched her back off of the bed again, twisting around again, laughing maniacally. Angie kept up her stream of teasing tickle talk, never once touching the immobile soles in front of her. Angie watched as a small stain appeared on Stephanie’s gyrating crotch and slowly spread as she finally lost control of her bladder.

At that, Angie couldn’t take it anymore. She started cranking through her second orgasm, and as she did, she leaned forward to blow on the undersides of Stephanie’s toes as if she were blowing out candles. Stephanie immediately dropped back down to the mattress, and her body began trembling as she screamed with laughter. Angie’s hot breath caressed the sensitive skin that until now had never seen the light of day.

Angie’s heart was racing as her orgasm seemed to never end. She violently grabbed the remote, cranked it up as high as it would go, and threw it down. Angie screamed now too, and, forcing herself, oh so gently and lightly tickled the balls of Stephanie’s feet with her nails.

Her long nails gently explored the balls of her feet, underneath her toes, and the bottoms of her toes. Stephanie’s body and psyche could take no more and she lay motionless on the bed, her eyes shut, hands clenched in her bonds, and her mouth wide open, showing her perfect wide teeth. Silent laughter forced itself from the depths of her lungs. For a few minutes the only sound in the room was the relentless, soft scratching of Angie’s built-for-torture nails on Stephanie’s defenseless soles.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Stephanie! Wow, are you ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle…”, Angie coupled the taunts with a focused attack on the undersides of Stephanie’s]’s toes, and watched with sadistic pleasure as Stephanie struggled to breathe through her silent laughter. Only moments later, Stephanie mercifully passed out.

Angie wasn’t yet done. Nearing her third orgasm, she leaned forward, grabbed Stephanie’s big and pinky toes, and licked and nibbled beneath them. Seconds later, it powered through her as she mouthed Stephanie’s toes.

When it was over, Angie limply reached down and shut the vibrator off. She glanced at Jack, who had a big smile on his face, and he began too applaud. Angie smiled sheepishly as Stephanie lay unconscious. She sat silently, looked happily over at Stephanie, and then rose to get the smelling salts.

THE END

Great descriptions of the tickling! Keep going. Work on those toes with those nails he he he!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back