• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drew Carey Request 2 m/f

clairetickler

Dont worry dude mines gonna suck worse.

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One morning Kate woke up in her apartment with a hangover as usual. It was about 12 am, and she went to get the mail. She got a letter with no return address, she opened it. It said "Soon I'll get you!" Kate being Scared she called the cops. They came over and said it was probably just a stupid kid trying to scare her. So they didnt do anything. So she went to the Warsaw Tavern got some beers, and told Drew, Lewis, and Oswald.

Drew: Don't worry Kate you'll be fine.
Oswald: Who do you think wrote it.
Kate: With my luck it's Mr. Wick (Mr. Wick has an obsession with her)
Lewis: It's not Mr. Wick.
Kate: Well I'm getting tired so I'm gonna go run home.
Lewis: You need a ride? (Since Kate's car is in the shop)
Kate: Sure, See ya guys later.
Oswald: Cya
Drew: Bye Kate

On the way to Kate's apartment she fell asleep in the car. She woke up in stocks and a chair in full clothing.

Kate: Where the hell am I!
Lewis: Youre in your my house.
Kate: Lewis what the hell are you doin to me?
Lewis: It's payback you've crushed my feelings. You never dated me.
Kate: Thats what youre mad about.
Lewis: You married Drew, and engaged to Oswald, but never had one date or slept with me so I'm gonna torture you.
Kate: How???
Lewis: I got a drug form Drugco so you won't remember this.
Kate: You never answered what are you gonna do to me???
Lewis: You'll see.

Lewis started to take Kate's shoes off. Then her socks.

Lewis: Kate I know you'll hate this, me, Drew, and Oswald have done it to you a bunch of times.
Kate: Oh No please Lewis don't

Too late though Lewis started fastly rubbing his fingers up and down her barefoot. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Lewis stop! So he did .

Kate: That was easy.
Lewis I'm not done.

Lewis went and grabbed some feathers, they were really stiff but soft and white. He started goin in between her toes. Lewis stop!!!!!!! As she screamed her head off.

Lewis: Why, I'm having fun.

Oswald: What the hell are you doin Lewis? Oh I see. Lewis you're gonna use the drug.
Lewis: Yep.
Oswald: I'm in. Kate this is payback for leavin me on the altar.
Kate: I'm sorry Oswald don't.
Oswald: I take one foot you other
Lewis: Deal

So Oswald used 2 feathers one on her sole and the other between her toes. Lewis did the same. Kate was screamin as loud as she could. But they're livin in the middle of a park, so no one could hear. they carried on for hours of torment. Till she passed out.
She woke up in her apartment with a tickling feeling on her feet. Her dog was licking her barefeet.(I'm a Drew Carey expert but i have no clue if Kate has a dog) And she sat there and laughed for a minute. Later she went to Drew's house with and Lewis and Oswald were there.

Kate: I had the weirdest dream you 2 were tickling my feet for hours, it was so real it was probably the dog licking my feet.
Lewis and Oswald: Nope couldnt be us.

Then Drew Lewis and Oswald jumped on Kate and started tickling her. Drew sat on her and Lewis tickled Her ribs while Oswald took off her shoes and socks and tickled her feet.

The End

Was the story good it was my first one could you reply and tell me. Thanks

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back