• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Rachel's Halloween Horror

semprini

TMF Novice
This is a repost of my first story place on the net, enjoy.

Rachel’s Halloween Horror

I. Into the Forest

The full moon was shining brightly as Rachel reached the edge of the woods. It was Halloween night, her parents were out of town, and Rachel was coming home from watching horror movies at her friend’s house. She decided to take a short cut through the woods. She looked at her watch, 12:00 a.m. she read.
Rachel was 20 years old, 5’11”, she had a golden tan on her smooth skin, blonde hair that reached just past her shoulders. It had been an unusually warm month for the East Coast and that night was no exception, a warm breeze whispered through the trees. Since it was such a warm night and she would be in a familiar house Rachel wore her favorite old pair of tight blue cut-off jeans. She wore them so much that she had to cut the legs back, until they met the top of her knee, from being so worn out. Even though still they fit like a second skin, they hugged every curve of her long, shapely legs. She had worn the waistline down that it sagged around her hips exposing another two inches of her flat belly below her navel. She also was wearing a black cotton bikini-style top. Rachel loved this top it left her beautiful chest uncovered from her neck down through her cleavage to her stomach, it also opened her sides from her armpits to her waist and her back totally bare. Over her top she wore a black leather vest. Her royal blue painted toes poked out from her platform sandals.
As Rachel stepped into the tall grass that was lining the border of the woods, she stumbled a little as the long, thin, strands of grass brushed up against her calves, ankles, and the tops of her feet. Rachel was very ticklish all over her body; she had been the victim of many gang tickles in her younger days. After school a group of her classmates would chase her out to a field behind the school, pin her down and run their little fingers up and down her body for at least an hour before she was let go.
After clearing the long grass she stepped onto the forest floor, she noticed the ground was very soft and wet, as her sandals sank slightly into the cold dirt.
“The rain has turned the ground into mud.” She said quietly to herself.
She walked further into the forest, as she traveled on she glanced at the twisted limbs of the ancient trees, some reaching all the way to the ground; they appeared just like long twisted fingers. She continued walking for about fifteen minutes, when she tripped over a tree root that just seemed to pop out of the ground. She hit the dirt with a hard thud. When she got up she felt the heavy, brown, sticky, mud covering the front of her body. Rachel tried to brush the clumps of mud off her pants, but only smeared it further over herself. She took her vest off so she could try to clear the soil from her stomach and clear out her top.
Before Rachel could get her vest back on she felt something slither past her leg, she looked down to see two tree branches wrapping around her ankles.
“What the…”
Before she could react two more branches twisted around her wrists. The branches raised Rachel off the ground and stretched her body out spread-eagled in mid-air. Rachel couldn’t believe what was happening to her.
“Help me! Help me! Somebody please help me!” she cried while being stretched above the forest floor.
Then from up in the trees a sticky slime start falling on Rachel’s helpless body, covering her exposed calves, blue jeans, bare midriff, and the top of her chest, Rachel giggled a little as she felt the warm goo slide between her breasts. The slimy gelatin stopped raining down on Rachel after about five minutes. Her body was coated with the thick, warm, ooze. Rachel tugged against her bonds, but the old, gnarled, branches held her firm. Almost as if they sensed what she was thinking the branches pulled her body even tighter. The muscles all over Rachel’s body strained and flexed trying to get away. She used all her strength for one last attempt; her well-toned stomach muscles rippled under her taut skin. Just then she heard a rustling all around her.
“Oh my God! No please no! Somebody help me!” screamed Rachel as thousands and thousands of ants came crawling towards her. The ants traveled down her arms and up her legs eating the sap off her shaking body.
“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOOOOOOOOOO! PLE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE SSSE STOOOOOP!” she yelled. The ants continued tickling Rachel’s arms and legs on their mission for food. Rachel pulled at her restraints trying to get free, but all she could do was swing from the limbs of her captors, as the sensations of the ants crawling over her, and their jaws meeting her flesh, continued. Rachel could barely think of anything else but the tickling, and then…
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NO NO NO! OH GOD HELP ME! AAAHHHHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.” Cried Rachel as the ants entered the wells of her armpits. She screamed wildly and thrashed about trying to shake the ants from her body, but that only moved them further down her body.
“AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HE HE HE HE EELP” She continued laughing as the little insects skittered along her bare stomach. She wished in the back of her mind that it would all be over soon. Thoughts of freedom soon came to a horrific end as a group of ants scrambled inside her top, and traveled down her unprotected chest. Rachel screamed with hysteria and bucked her hips into the air as the invaders traveled down her cleavage, and around the sides of her heaving breasts. Rachel laughed uncontrollably as the ticklish sensations made every nerve stand on end.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSTTOOO HA HA HA HA OOOOPPP!” She howled when the ants entered her tender belly button.
After about another half-hour the sap was all eaten away, the ants climbed back into the trees, and the limbs lowered Rachel still quivering, and laughing uncontrollably to the ground and released her. Rachel just scurried away as quickly as possible, and hid behind a tree. She slumped beside an old tree stump to catch her breath. She took a moment to check herself over, her blonde hair was dripping with sweat, her once golden skin was now a bright pink and terribly sensitive to any from of touch. A cool breeze brushed past her legs, she looked down and saw that the ants had eaten away most of her pants, they now resembled short bikini bottoms, leaving her legs totally exposed.
“Well at least I still have my sandals.” She said trying to comfort herself. Rachel took a deep breath and started walking deeper into the woods.

II. The Graveyard

Rachel looked at her watch.
“It’s 1:30 in the morning, I had better get moving.” She said as she sped up her pace along the muddy path. She soon came to a clearing in the trees, the moon shone brightly between the towering forest trees. Rachel could see a large graveyard, in the middle of a swampy patch of land, behind an ancient iron fence. The dirt was much softer getting closer to the fence; the frigid, muck clung to her sandals. When she reached the rusted fence, her four-inch platforms were completely submerged beneath the ground. Rachel could feel the black sludge seep between her sandals and the soles of her bare feet. Deciding to go examine the area she started to climb the 8-foot fence, she swung her legs around to the other side of the fence. Rachel tried to hop down from the fence but she could not, she felt behind her to find that a metal spike on the fence and gotten caught on a belt loop of her shredded jean shorts. Rachel tried to lift herself off the spike using her feet against the fence to give her leverage, but slipped and her sandals dropped off her feet and sank into the mud below.
“Oh no, not this now.” Rachel said as she lifted herself off the spike and jumped to the ground. Rachel hit the ground with a splash; she sank till the mud reached mid-calf. She fumbled for her shoes, plucking them from the swamp dirt, and walked over to an old tree stump, the mud sucking her shapely legs further into the spongy, filth. Her well-defined leg muscles working overtime trying to trudge forward, her thighs pumped to keep her from sinking deeper. She sat down on a stump, cleaned off her feet and replaced her shoes.
Rachel walked along the rows of decaying headstones. She bent down to inspect the faded engravings on a small headstone.
“These must be two hundred years old.” She said aloud. Recalling from history that her town was built over a colonial village. She continued walking until she came to the largest headstone in the cemetery by far, it was an elegant, 6-foot marble sculpture; or at least it used to be. Rachel pulled the overgrown grass away from the chiseled engravings and began to scrape away the moss to better read the name of such an important person. Perhaps he was the founder of the town, a wealthy businessman, the mayor, or… her thoughts were cut short when something grabbed her left foot.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” she screamed. Looking down she saw to horror a rotted, dirt-covered, pale-white, hand reaching out the ground and latching onto her sandal. She tried to pull her sandal away but the hand was too strong. Rachel crouched down and attempted to pull the hand off, it was freezing cold to touch, Rachel began to jerk on the hand when another hand popped up from the ground and slapped away her hand. It was a cold, hard slap Rachel yelped and jumped back up, the second hand grabbed her left foot as two more pale hands seized her right foot. The disintegrating hands chilled her soft flesh through the fabric of her sandal.
“Come down. Come down Rachel. Come down with us.” Called voices coming from the graves. The hands gripped her sandals tighter and began to pull her quivering body into the dirt.
“No please no! Help! Help me! Somebody! Anybody help me!” Rachel yelled as she continued to sink into the grave.
“Coooooommmmme dooooooowwwwwn. Cooooooommmmme doooowwwn with us Rachel.” The voices became louder, as Rachel’s sandals and feet disappeared into the earth.
“No don’t. Stop it.” Uttered Rachel as she yanked against the zombie hands, trying not to fall over for fear of more hands grabbing her. Rachel fought the hands gripping her feet with all her strength. To her surprise her left foot popped out of the dirt and sloshed back into the mud. Her foot had slid out of her sandal and was now free. Rachel quickly leaned over and clutched her right foot with her hands and plucked her foot from her other sandal. Rachel ran as fast as she could towards the fence, her bare feet plunging into the swampy mud, and kicking up clumps dirt as her legs pushed her towards freedom.
The voices were getting louder as if they were right behind her. Abruptly a hand thrust out of the ground directly in front of Rachel, she tripped and skidded across the mud into an open grave. Before Rachel could get up two hands exploded out from the grave floor and seized her wrists slamming them back into the ground, while two more hands burst forth and captured her kicking ankles. Rachel was totally helpless as the hands stretched her arms above her head and spread her legs apart so two hands could hold her knees down as two more hands clamped down onto each of her elbows. Rachel was totally immobile.
Sixteen rotted hands now pinned Rachel’s quivering body to the ground. Rachel’s squirming was futile, she lay there hopelessly trapped and at the mercy of the supernatural captors.
“I wonder what will happen to me now.” Rachel whispered quietly to herself, as she gazed out, up into the forest canopy, at the shimmering moon hanging above her.
The seemingly peaceful moment soon came to an end as she saw the soil parting next to her armpits, two monstrous hands one on each side rose from the ground and unfolded stiffly. Rachel watched in horror as the long, thin, fingers crept closer to the smooth hollows of her armpits. She could feel the pointed nails begin to lightly scratch the taut flesh of her arms. Rachel giggled like a little schoolgirl as the fingers methodically worked over her armpits. Five sharp nails traced spiraling patterns over the delicate, tender, flesh of Rachel’s armpits.
“PLLLLEEEEAAAAASE SSSTOOHA HA HA HA HA HA HAPPP. YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAAAAZY.” Wailed Rachel while the unyielding tickle torture proceeded. After what seemed like forever, actually it was only fifteen minutes, the zombie hands stopped tormenting her armpits. Rachel rest on the ground gasping for air, her blonde hair was now streaked with black dirt, her body quaking and sweaty lay limp in cool soil. Although she had made no attempt to free herself she was still confined by the hands that tightly restrained her entire body.
Only a few minutes had passed before the hands reappeared next to her periled armpits. Unfortunately for Rachel two more hands arose near her ribcage, followed by a set at the sides of her stomach, her hips, inner thighs, and her trembling bare feet. Lastly three disembodied hands projected themselves from the tomb wall, one positioning directly above her navel, the other two located one under each breast. Rachel shuttered in absolute terror realizing her new predicament, all of her most ticklish places were totally unprotected, about to be maniacally tickled, and she was powerless to defend herself.
As if it were by a countdown all of the hands engaged her defenseless form in unison. Rachel’s body seized under the assault, her voice disappeared, her energy drained, and her muscles locked up. She lay still as the tickling surged through her entire body like lighting. The hands at her armpits continued making random circular motions, her ribs were viciously poked and probed, her sides were squeezed and kneaded without consent, two hands skittered across her waistline below the navel attacking her hips, a single finger dove deep into her belly button teasing the sensitive skin inside, five fingers fluttered over the soft skin below each bosom, her thighs were tormented by fingers scratching the taut skin, her silky bare feet were ravaged by a pair of intrusive hands. Soon Rachel’s muscles began to become sore and start to relax, this highly increased the intensity of the tickling for her. Rachel’s feet began to squirm under the onslaught of the dancing fingers until tiny roots sprung from the ground and lashed around her toes pulling them back; and stretching out the skin over her feet.
Rachel was being driven to the brink of madness, she believed that in could not become much worse when the hands at her feet began to scrape the skin under her toes and attacked the arches of her feet. This insane bout of tickling lasted for over two hours, with short breaks only long enough for Rachel to begin to regain the breath then it would start all over again. When Rachel finally gave up all hope and started to sob in-between fits of screaming hysteria, the tickling ceased. The roots released her toes and all of the hands disappeared into the black dirt. Rachel remained sprawled out in the open grave until she could breathe normally. Rachel clumsily hoisted herself out of the pit and sprinted quickly for the fence; scrambling to the top and leaping off to safety, she ran home as fast as she could.

The End.

I would like to hear what you all think of this story and anything that could use work. Thanks.

~Semprini

part 3

Actually I am planning a part three now and also working on a a couple other stories. But I don't know when they will be finished.

This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read, and it definitely needs a part 3. And 4, 5, 6, and a few more after that.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back