• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problem ordering from The Tickle Show video store on V4S

tazbugs

I was trying to order 2 videos from the tickle show on the V4s site and it would not except my credit card. I know my credit card is good beacuse i had just put money on it but it denied my credit card 3 times. So wondering if it was my card i went to another site and ordered an video and it whent through just fine.So i do not know what happened. Does anybody know if that site is having problems?

Is this the videos site to order dvds or the clips site for downloadable clips?
If DVDs are what you seek, try www.tickleshow.webs.com. They are cheaper there and you'll get them delivered free and fast.

I'll call the videos4sale people to see if there's something wrong. I haven't been to my videos4sale site since I started selling my DVDs on my own site.

As always, if there is a problem, e-mail me and I'll do my best to fix the problem. ([email protected])

I just ordered a clip from the clips4sale site and it worked, so I can only assume you had a problem with the videos4sale.com/28100 site. I haven't updated it in a while. Really, if you want a DVD from us fast, go to our site at www.tickleshow.webs.com.
Thanks

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back