• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever happened to Tickle Central?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
They also had a G/G foot worship store called Iwantfeet and they made some damm good videos but they havent made anything since Nov 2008 so I guess they went out of business or something.

Good Question

This is something I myself have been wondering for a little over of a year now. Tickle Central had some of the best storyline tickling clips at clips4sale, never been upset with anything I ever bought from them. I hope they make a return someday.

Thank you,
LBFT

Last edited:
Do any of the models from tickle central visit this site because we could ask them. Nobody else seems to know what really caused him to just top without even giving a response on here or on his website about the reason for it.

He had some great models too. If he's gone for good, that'd be a shame but I'd love to see someone use some of his past models.

He had some great models too. If he's gone for good, that'd be a shame but I'd love to see someone use some of his past models.

His models were amazing. It was funny too cuz you could always see his erection through his shorts when he was tickling them. He had more will power than me. I would've wanted to kiss those girls so badly when I was tickling them. Every model he had was so hot and young and flirty in manner. One thing I loved was that his models never looked bored. They always smiled and had fun.

That has happened, at least for some of her models, like Mia (The last one), who has gone to work for Tickle Torture, Shywildtickling, Bodysolesstudios, and al least another one.
CCarter also continued. So did Britney Brooks, and Brandy May. Also Rene.And quite a few more. You can find Nina and Natalie in many stores too, like Passive arts and others. Brianna is also very popular. Anne worked for Silvercherry too. And Heidi works very often for Shywildtickling. Fayth has even her own store, and so on.
Others like Lani, or the two Sarah the Czeck or the other Sara did not.Or at least I never saw them again.

Lani was an incredible ticklee.

Last edited:
Christina Carter

Was huge in the fetish industry long before she was at Tickle Central.

Not my point. As I said in my original post they havent made a video since Nov 2008.

Nah, it basically just randomly stopped producing clips and nobody knows why. I have asked this same question a few times in the past and gotten very little response other than the same you are gettin here. The worst part is that all the girls that he worked with in the last year or so of shooting don't really do any other sites to my knowledge so its not like we can ask them on here or something. Christina carter did clips there, but to my knowledge she is not a member on the forum and she hasnt done a clip there since like 2005.

Uh

You do realize they can still be in business and not be making clips right?

It looks like they are back. They posted a new clip on their clips4sale site and it says in the description "We're back."

Is true, maybe they raise from the death.
If that's the case, welcome back!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back