• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

junior year f/f

barefoot_nikki

"This is all you own fault." Miss Harding told me. That phrase always struck me as odd. I certainly did not set out with my perdicament in mind. As a matter of fact it all started with my minding my own business. I was reading. nothing else. Miss Harding had left the class. It was a study hall day. Our class met on the stage in the auditorium. There were very few chairs. Most days I sat on the stage or on a prop. The chairs were highly sought after. The floor of the stage was dirty and props were seldom comfortable, except for one. It was a wheel chair with holes for your legs. It was for making you look like an amputee or some thing like it. It was made with really nice cushions. It wasn't a real wheel chair,but an elaborate prop. I got to clas early and snatched that seat. My friend normally got it. She teased me about taking her seat, so I stuck my legs in through the holes and accused her harassing the disaabled. Miss Harding took roll and left us to our studies. Lisa, my friend, had to sit on the stage floor. I must explain something so you don't take me for a totaal ditz. My favorite sandals at this time were a pair that laced up around my ankles. I wore them so much that they would not stay tied. They were forever coming undone. Often I walked with them untied when I got tired. So when they came untied I paid no attention. The way the chair was made I couldn't see under the chair at all. As it was a study hall I was reading. I was very deep into my book. I first noticed that something was awry when my ankles seemed stuck. I tried to move them and found them bound together. Lisa had found some clothesline and had been sitting quietly behind me. Next thing I knew Lisa was tying my toes back. Her touching my toes and running laces between them made me giggle and laugh. All the while I was trying to get her to stop and untie me. She often delighted in tickling me. She had never done anything like this though. Before it had always been, well, more private. I later found out that she used the thongs from my own sandals to tie my toes back with, talk about adding insult to injury! But she did not stop there, oh no! She was always one to tease and taunt before and during the tickling. Somehow she knew that made it way worse for me. She took great delight explaining what she was about to do to me in great detail. There was always some punishment for laughter, usually more tickling. Once she tickled me until I peed. She loved that session. I figure she is some kind of wild Dom now. Anyhow, she stepped out infront of me where I could see her. She smiled wickedly. Right then and there I knew this was going to be one for the books. "Nikki loves, loves having her feet tickled." Lisa announced to the class. "Don't you?"
"No!" I protested.
"You might want to reconsider that statement." She reached into her purse and produced a pair of wicked looking feathers. She knew full well how badly feathers tickle me. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Be honest with the class or I will use the feathers for the rest of the period!" She stepped back and beamed. She knew I was caught in her trap.
"She's right." Came out of my mouth. "I love it."
"If you love it why don't you ask them for some?" Lisa said with a sadistic grin. She twirled the feather to add emphasis to her point. I begged with my eyes. She just twirled that hateful feather.
"Would someone tickle....me?" I asked wanting to stop each word as it escaped.
"I don't think they really believe you. Besides, they will be doing you a favor. They should not have to come to you; you should go to them. "
This was far worse than I had ever imagined. I wheeled to the nearest person. It was like my body worked as I wanted but it was putting up a fight. Cindy was the closest. I wheeled over to her. "Please tickle my feet." I asked.
"Turn around so she can." Lisa instructed.
Slowly I turned the chair around. Cindy was shy on a good day. I always wondered why she took theater. At first she just poked at my foot. I giggled a little. I giggle whenever my feet are touched. "Cindy, is that the best you can do?" Lisa chided. Cindy responed buy scribbling her nails frantically on my soles. I laughed and rocked the chair in all directions. After a few seconds she quit. It was clear that the whole thing made her uncomfortrable. "That can't be near enough for you, is it?" Lisa asked rhetorically.
"No." I said annoyed. I wheeled over to Lynn. She was closest, but not my actualy first choice. I feared that she just may enjoy it. "Lynn, please tickle my feet." I asked.
I was right. She played right into Lisa's hand. "I don't think you mean that." Lisa smiled viciously and twirled the feather. All I could think of were those horrid feathers sliding wickedly between my over sensitive toes. "You will have to convince me that you really want it."
Dang! "Please, Lynn. I just have to be tickled by you. My day won't be complete without it."
"Well, well,well. You must. Since you asked so sweetly, I'll happily tend to your feet. Turn around, hun." I turned the chair around. Lynn knew a thing or two about tickling. That was painfully obvious. No sooner did I turn around then she lit into my helpless feet. It was hard to recall when someone had sent me into a fit of wild laughter like that before. I was howling and bucking frantically. She quickly discovered my toes and I was out of control. I laughed and howled out in laughter. My hair was long then. It flew all around as my head whipped. I beat the arms of the chair and then held on for dear life. Her cruel nails probed between my toes and scribbled all along my soles.
"Good job, Lynn!" Lisa announced after several minutes. I think she had to tell her several times before she finally stopped.
I was having a hard time breathing, I was laughing so hard. The tickly sensations were still coursing and she was already on me to go to the next person. I was barely able to roll the chair along.
I rolled over to where Steve sat. He positively beemed with excitement. I knew he had something planned and that I was not going to like it at all. Lisa glared at me. I knew I had better ask him. "Steve, please tickle me." This was awful. Each time was worse than the one before. Steve shook his head and smiled evilly. This time I begged. "Please tickle me. You have to tickle my feet." Again he shook his head. Lisa stepped closer with her cruel feathers. "Why not?" I asked.
"They are dirty." He said.
"What?"
"They are dirty. Ask me to clean them and I will. Then they will be ready to be tickled."
"OK. Fine! Would you wash my feet for me?"
"Gladly." He got up to go get supplies to wash my feet. I have had a pedicure or two and knew they tickled, but they were bearable. I started to think that I had gotten off easily on this score. He returned with a squrt bottle, a brush and a bucket of water. The sight of the brush gave me a start. He went back behind me and drizzled water on my feet. This gave me a few giggles. Then he started using the squirt bottle. He had it on the single stream setting! That tickled! He shot a few tomes on each sole making me squeal and giggle. Then he started to squirt between each toe. I must of screamed, I don't totally recall. It was wild. I know that I was laughing violently. I started to thrash so much that Lisa and Lynn tied my arms to the chair's armrests. Then they tied me back to the chair. I was totally immobile when he started using the brush. I know that I screamed and hooted out in laughter. I was going wild. The sensations fired one after another. My helpless little feet were driving out of my mind. After an eternity of scrubbing he rinsed them and dried them.
Lisa was about to demand my begging the next person when Miss Harding arrived. 'I'm saved', I thought. She will put and end to this embarrassing torment. Lisa sttod there panic sticken. "Class dismissed. Except for Lisa. You and Nikki and I have a matter to discuss." The class left and Lisa sttod there hiding the feathers behind her back. "You are responsible for this aren't you Lisa?" Miss Harding asked.
"Yes." She replied.
"Do you believe in justice?" miss Harding asked.
"yes." Lisa barely uttered.
"Good. Sit here on the stage. Put your heels on this mark." She indicated a mark on the stage. Lisa put her heels on the mark. Miss Harding then spole to her as she methodically removed Lisa's shoes and socks. "You must know that for there to be justice the punishment has to fit the crime. Right?"
Lisa nodded mutely. I can't remember when Lisa's eyes were so huge. I never dreamed that Lisa was ticklish. I had tried to tickle her a few times but she was so fast and I was so ticklish that I had never been able to tickle her. I had assumed that she simply was not. She was starting to sweat. Her feet twitched nerviously. I had never noticed how long Miss Harding's nails were. "You will decide how many days of special detention you will serve." She paused for a second. "I will tickle you for one minute. Each time either of your heels leaves this mark you will have a day to serve. Understand?"
Lisa nodded. Sweat drops formed on her brow. Miss Harding set her watch on the floor so she could keep an eye on it. Her long nails wiggled near Lisa's bare feet. Lisa squirmed. As soon as Miss Harding's nails lit on Lisa's soles she started wiggling and giggling in a fit where she feverishly tried to keep heels in place. Even so, her heels left the mark over twenty times. By the end of the sixty seconds she was a giggling mess. "I counted twenty-two. You will have 22 days of special detention. Now go. I need to talk with Nikki." She confiscated Lisa's feathers and sent her off.
Lisa ran out of there in a hurry. She was so rattled that she left her shoes and socks.
I expected to be set free at this point. Instead Miss Harding wheeled me back into to her office. "This is all really you own fault." She told me. "You are always challenging the dress code. Your skirts are always just barely long enough. Your sandals are always dangling from a toe. You practically beg for it. I hear your giggles all over from incidental tickles. I will teach you not to be a tease."
"I promise I'll stop. I didn't mean it!" She paid me ne heed.
First she closed the door to her office. Then she got a web-cam and trained it on my feet. She positioned me so I could see my feet on the monitor. Next she sat on the floor with my feet in front of her. "I take it that these feathers were meant for you." She stated.
"Please don't use them. They tickle way too much! I can't stand them." I begged with my most pitiful voice.
Once again she totally ignored me. She took the feathers and rested them on my heels. I giggled. "Before we are done today you will beg for me to tickle you with the feathers." She stared to drag the feathers down my soles in a zig zag pattern. This made me bust out in laughter. Feathers have always been my kryptonite. Watching the feathers on my helpless soles only made it worse. She went up and down my bare soles. "I bet your toes are tied back for a reason." I knew she was working up to my ever so sensitive toes. She teased me repeatedly with tickling my toes. When she finally struck I went wild. I screamed and laughted madly. If I had not been totally restrained I would have thrashed loose. Cruelly she twirled the feathers between my toes. When she finally gave me a break I was having a hard time breathing. I laughed and giggled as she spoke to me. "Nikki, now I am going to put away these tools for ametuers." She put the feathers aside. " Her nails were long, wicked, and slender. I watched helplessly wondering. I am plenty ticklish and nails work well, bit feathers are always worse. She moved her hands into position over my left foot. Her touch was amazingly light. She added just enough of a studder to the touch to make the sensation far wilder than that of a feather. Methodically she picked spots along my heel. The effect on me was to say the least dramatic. Each touch felt like it does when some one hit a very ticklish spot really well. If you have heard someone laugh when one of those spots is hit, you know what I mean. I did very little screaming. My laughter was that prolonged deep uncontrolled laughter. It came out with such force and volumne that it even surprized me. She inched her way down my sole towards my toes. I cannot fully describe the fear I felt as her skilled hands closed on the toes of my left foot. It was as if she were making sure tha every millimeter of my sole was tickled. What she did to my toes was unbelievable! I was completely lost in ticklish oblivion. My laughter creshendoed in wild waves of hysterics. It took minutes for me to recover once she finished with that foot.
I saw her hands poised over my right. This sent a wave of terror through me. My right foot has always been more ticklish than the left. Immediately I started to beg. "Please oohh please use the feathers instea...."
She did not let me finish. She started on my right heel. She repeated the whole process on my right foot. It was worse than the left. When she hit my toes it felt like the sensations were exploding in my brain. I could feel the sensations shooting thjroughout my whole body.
I don't know if I passed out or what. What I do know was the next thing I knew was that she was letting me free. I was soaked. I and so was the chiar. She helped me out and then handed me some clothes to change into. I was so exhausted that I could barely move a muscle. I staggered to the shower in the dressing room.

Once I was cleaned up and dressed she appeared holding my sandals. He held one of the feathers.She smiled wickedly. "Please no more" I barely whined.
"Which is it?" She wiggled her fingers then picked up a feather. Let me tell you I begged like never before. I pleaded for her to tickle me with the feathers. "Are you sure?" She asked wickedly. "I know much they tickle. Are you sure that is wha you want?" I told her that I did. Matter of fact I actually begged her to tickle me with feathers as long as she wanted. I promised her anything if she would. She told me to sit on the floor and I did. No sooner had I made my insane promise than her nails lit on my toes. In my mind I cursed my toes that spread involuntarily under her nails. I was totally helpless. My body refused to obey my wishes. It no longer had the strenth to move. She tickled down my feet and then slowly started up my legs! Thank goodness she stopped at my knees. I can only imagine what would have happened had she gone to my thighs.

Great story! Very descriptive. I really enjoyed the part with the nails and the feathers. Thanks.

bravo! excellent story nikki....although i want to know what would have happened if she had gone to the thighs... :) great job! looking forward to your next work, or a sequel!

Nice story... this reminded me of a Little Rascals episode, where the bottom of the chair was cut out and the kid in the chair was acting like he had a bad leg... another kid was feather tickling his (hidden) foot and the kid in chair was trying to act normally.

Last edited:
This is one of my favs. I always hope that this saga will have more entries but that's a heck of a long shot.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back