• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

=D ::happyface::

Neko

Hello!

I might keep this welcome thread short, I might not. I have a tendancy to go off on ranting rampages, but I'll try my best not to do so this time around.

Bear with me. I'll start with a bit of background. I have a huge tickling fetish (though I'm sure everyone knows this by now, seeing as I joined here in the first place), but I find myself quite the odd one out, even to this group. First off, I'm a female 'ler. I don't really like to be tickled, but seeing others tickled turns me on a great deal.

Second, I've always had this fetish. Always. You may find this part kind of weird, but... I can never remember a time when I did NOT have this fetish. It's like I was born with it or something... I can remember wayyyy back when I was like, in diapers, and I can remember having this fetish. One time I remember first becoming friends with my neighbors next door (maybe I was like, four or five or something) and I remember tickling them that day and things like that, yatta yatta yatta. ANYWAYS. It's been quite difficult for me being a teenager and all, seeing as most of the fetish sites out there are only '18 or older'. I will admit, I've found this site when I was younger (maybe like, 15? 16?) and yea, I'll admit, at some points I went here when I wasn't supposed to... but now I'm 18 (today IS my 18th birthday lol), and let me tell you I've been waiting to join here for years now, and I am happy that I am finally able to join you guys here. :)

As for other things about me, I am an avid writer/drawer (though I don't typically write/draw about my fetish), and I absolutely LOVE anime and manga. I am currently reading Mars and I've just recently finished this one series called Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (which was very depressing at some points, but turned out to be one of the BEST anime I've ever watched.. ever).

Oh, and pretty random, but I also like cats and other furry little animals. :> They are the things I draw/write about the most. They're so cute. <3

Welcome to the TMF, Neko, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

And, actually, female ticklers are not rare around here. Lee Allure is probably the most famous. :D

Welcome!!!!

I generally dont welcome new people but i saw something in your post that i´d like to tell you about.

Dont feel weird because you had this fetish since childhood. You are surely far from being alone here. I can also remember stuff from my childhood and i can tell you several examples:

before age 6..i cant even place this right but had to be before 6 as the girls involved were no longer my neighbours:
I had 3 girls who were sisters and neighbours. I remember convincing the older ones to old the younger one so that i could tickle her feet :) And i went so far as grabbing a kind of table tennis net in order to old one of her ankles to a bedpost. Long story short, the older ones simply did not old the younger sister and she was so scared of being tickled she had enough power to tear my new tenis table net and run away upstairs barefoot. She crashed into her parents house in a livingroom with both our parents. Obviously the older sisters were laughing their heads off while i was totally "busted"

And remember this was before 6 and i remember perfectly!!

Some years latter i remember having this female friend....once my mother brought her home and left us alone to play together. Well...this time i had a plan to play some cardboard and when i noticed i´d winn i managed to lure her into a bet....you can imagine what was her punishment :D again it didnt go that well....i did win the game but she was also scared of being tickled and i was almost convincing her to let me do it when my mother just came back home.

And i could go on and on :)

So you see, you´re among equals :) Sorry if you wanted to feel special ;) You can still be in your own way :)

Take care and enjoy!

Dont worry for being only a ler....one of our most famous and greatest friends here is also a lady ler. I´ve seen no one who doesnt love her because of that. And there´s surely lots of lee´s out here happy enough to see lady ler´s.

Welcome to the forum, Neko. :) There's lots of great people here, have fun getting to know them all! :xpulcy:

milagros317: :O Wait, really?! *searches name* Oh wow, you're right! xD Honestly, I'm kind of surprised female 'lers aren't rare. I mean, whenever I watched tickle videos it was mainly females getting tickled, or males doing the tickling and whatnot. And even if the girls did do tickling, usually their would be revenge, which probably wouldn't go through that well with me, if you know what I mean. :p

nenezinho: First off, I would like to thank you for welcoming me here, especially since you do not usually welcome people. :) I would also like to thank you for the background info.. it all seems so weird to me now, I mean by how many of you guys are like me.. I guess it's just because I've never really met anyone else like me, that I kind of started to think I was quite odd, you know? Then agaaiiinnn I thought the same thing about masturbation until I talked to one of my friends and my mom about it. xD; But either way, I am glad for the explanation, and am very happy I'm not the only one who has experienced this before. Even though I'm noottt special (at least in this case xP) it makes me feel less alone. :>

carsomyr: Thank you, and I will. :)

So happy to have you. Everyone is welcome here and should never feel like they are an Odd one out. Most of us try hard to be as Odd as possible!:D Seriously though, you are most welcome. I think Female 'Lers are awesome. Enjoy your time and remember, there is a lot of stuff here that does not involve tickling. There is a lot of fun stuff to do in the General section. Silly Stuff is a great place to really meet people and have fun. Again, welcome and I truly hope you enjoy your stay!

texastickler: Thank you for welcoming me here. :) It is good to know my oddness fits in with all of the other oddballs around here as well. xD I will also be sure to check out those sub fourms you mentioned. They sound like a great place for me to start posting in and getting to really know everyone around here. :3

Welcome to the TMF Neko! Ditto on the love of anime/manga, yay I'm not the only one! :woot: I've just finished catching up on Deadman Wonderland, fairly violent which is always good :D I've never heard of Tokyo Magnitude, might need to have a look.

Happy birthday, Neko, :hbday:and congratulations on making your first posts today. I hope you'll spend much awesome time here (you seem to have already spent some...). And, as you claim to be a 100% ler (great thing!), I wish you many begging (m? f? m and f?) lees to tickle mercilessly. Have a great time here and feel free to make as many posts as you like, now you're 18... ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Neko. A belated Happy Birthday to you as well. I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you enjoy the posting side of things and stick around for a while. :)

Welcome Neko. :hello: :welcome: I am sure you will like it here. :)

More female lers is always a good thing in my book :)

Hey welcome to the Forum, all we need is another young female that doesn't like to be tickled, blah j/k :p

I hope you enjoy it here, i'm surprised you didn't join when you weren't supposed to, some people do and then stop lurking and speak up when they're legal lol

Welcome to the Assylum, Neko! Please remember to leave your sanity (and your shoes) at the door :D

Welcome to the forum. As you can see you are hardly alone, and are hardly the only female ler around. Don't go by what you see in video clips. Most cater to their largest demographic, males who only want to see women tickled.

I hope you enjoy it here and meet a lot of great people. Congrats on delurking and reaching legal age.

Welcome aboard! :wavingguy

LOVE the name Neko btw.......reminds me of Neko Case. :bubbleheart:

Welcome to the TMF, neko-chan! Nihongo wo hanasemasuka? I hope you have a lovely time here--it's always nice to have another female ler on board :)

Welcome

You actually reminds me quite a bit about myself. I'm a guy though, but a 'ler too and I hate to be tickled myself. We are big hypocrites, but at least we admit it! :)

Are you into tickling men, women or both?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back