• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another One from LCD

Well, apparently Raven wasn't ticklish, or at least wasn't at all ticklish on her feet.
Except, in the earlier one, when whoever it was slipped her a drink of whatever that was which made her feet extremely ticklish temporarily, and then tickled her whilst she was tied down.

That guy is definetly 'one of us'

I think there may have been some plot line the result of which was that Raven ends up being ticklish now. That's the impression I got from checking out one of the "tickle collections" posted here recently about Clan of the Cat.

dig dug

Hey Scoob!

Listen, just recently someone posted a copy of the page where a lot of Clan tickle episodes are collected. It's been posted before. But I can't put my hands on where it is right now. I'm really sorry, man! I'll try to look more later and you can too.

Good hunting!

dig dug dog

Yeah, that "hee hee" page proves that Jamie and Bry share a common value in their comics. Interestingly, there is a topic on LCD's Keenforum that attempted to drive this point home. Pointing out that the comic is linked at both HITW and the TMF, its aim seemed to be to get the artists to admit that the recurring foot/tickling themes in their works are the result of fetishism rather than quirky charm. Neither Bry nor Jamie did so.

Not that there's much debate about it, at least not amongst us ticklehounds. :)

Also, for those interested

The tickling and the pedicure topic starts roughly here.

Yeah 46and2--thanks for saving me some work!

BTW--are you a fan of Chicago's big hit, "25 or 6 to 4"? ;)

dig dug

BTW--are you a fan of Chicago's big hit, "25 or 6 to 4"?

Can't honestly say that I am.....
However I've always been a fan of "1 fish, 2fish, red fi...."
...whoops!!! Wrong genre all together!!!!!

"46and2" is actually my favorite Tool song. It's also supposed to be the measurements of ones shadow(in theory of course).
P.S.-Forgive my poor attempt at humor.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back