• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Swing (F/F)

d_mov

Having parents that owned a night club had advantages for Candy. This is because Candy had a thing with other ladies and their feet. More specifically, for this 21 year old blond, was she had a thing for tickling a lady's feet. She was ticklish herself, but was more interested in tickling the feet of another female.

Running club "Smile" was fun for Candy because of a contraption she had in the corner of the club. "Smile" was like pretty much every other club. It had a bar and a dance floor. However, the contraption in the corner was unlike something in any other "regular" clubs and is where Candy spent most of her time. She didn't serve drinks or socialize with patrons. Instead, she stayed put by her swing. The swing had a seat that hung from the ceiling about 3 feet off the ground. It was a hammock type swing. There were also two straps that hung by the ceiling that could be strapped around an occupant's wrists. Two additional straps hung in front of the swing that could be looped around an occupant's ankles. Once in the swing, and utilizing all of the 4 straps, a person hung off the ground with arms overhead and feet in front about 4-5 feet off the ground. Getting in the swing was easy with assistance but getting out was virtually impossible until a person was released by someone.

Candy placed may different women in her swing. Some where drunk, some saw others in the swing and wanted to have a seat too, others just struck up a conversation and were convinced to have a seat by Candy, and some women even had been in the swing before and wanted to "try" it again. One thing with the swing was constant. A lady went in with her shoes on and came out shoeless.

Candy looked at the feet of a lady before asking her to have a seat. Rarely would a lady with sneakers (not that many young ladies went clubbing with sneakers) be invited to have a seat. Instead she looked at a wedge sandal with maybe toes exposed. She also didn't mind if a woman was wearing a pump. Some shoes had straps some didn't, Some were backless and some were not. Candy, at any rate enjoyed when a woman would be strapped in and be at her mercy.

No lady ever got in the swing and kept her shoes on for long. Sometimes Candy would take the shoes off right away. Other times she would step away for a while and come back. Each woman's reaction would be different. Some would resist being unshod and others (usually repeat "customers") would welcome it. Some had no idea what was going on and the confusion let Candy easily remove their shoes (especially backless shoes). Candy loved exposing a woman's feet no matter how the woman reacted. Many women would "reach" for the shoe with their toes as it was being lifted from their foot just to convince themselves it was really being removed. Many ladies also wiggled their toes to explore the area around their recently unshod feet searching for something to cover their exposed soles.

Despite what was left under a shoe, Candy enjoyed it. Sometimes the feet would be clad in nylons and more times than not they would be completely bare. Candy loved to tickle a helpless foot and loved the different reactions produced. Some ladies would laugh right away, and others would resist the urge. Most women would wiggle their feet and scrunch their toes. Rarely would the swing remain still.

Here are some of the stories of the victims of Candy's tickle swing:

Megan:

Megan was a party girl. She enjoyed drinking and hanging out with the girls. Sometimes, however, she would get a little away from her group as she was more concerned with drinking than spending times with her friends. She also walked around the club flirting with guys and not really keeping track of her friends.

On this particular night, the brown shoulder length hair 25 year old wore a white blouse, blue jeans and brown sandals. Her toes peaked our from under her jeans and had a fresh pedicure of pink polish. She had, as usual, been distracted away from her friends and Candy noticed this. More importantly Candy noticed her pretty pink toes.

Candy approached Megan, "Hey there, you having fun tonight?"

Megan replied, "Well, not really, not many guys here tonight."

Candy responded, "I noticed that too. Oh well, you can't win every night."

Megan agreed, "Well at least I am feeling good with the alcohol."

Candy approached the bar and bought Megan a drink. She encouraged Megan to come over to her swing. "This Megan is my swing. My parents own this club and this is my personal touch. This is what club smile is all about. This thing makes me and everyone in it smile. Why don't you hop in?"

Megan was game. After all she couldn't find any of her friends. "OK" she said as she let Candy help her into the swing. As Megan's ankles were placed in front of her Candy got a closer look at Megan's sandals. They were a chunky heel sandal brown in color. Metal rivets held two crossed straps to the thick sole. The sandals were backless.

After being secured, Megan surveyed her situation. "So how does this make me smile."

"Well," replied Candy. "Isn't it a neat device? You have never been in anything like it I bet."

"Nope" answered Megan, "I really don't see the point, though."

Candy made her move. "The point, my dear, is that you are trapped in there and will be smiling soon. What I am wondering is, if I may ask, are you feet ticklish."

Despite all the alcohol, Megan saw where this was going. "Hey Candy, can you let me out? I think my friends are waiting."

Candy decided to have a little fun with her. "I'll tell you what. I am going to try and take your shoes off. I get one minute to do so. If you keep your shoes on, I'll let you out. If I can get them off, well, my nice long fingernails are going to get to explore the soles of your feet."

"Wait," explained Megan, "That's not fair. How can I keep these shoes on, they are backless and slip right off."

Candy snickered and approached the right foot of her captive, "You are in no position to object. It is simple as that. I get your shoes off in the next minute and your feet, bare in your case, are going to get a little tickle treatment. If you are at all ticklish you better keep them on."

Megan did not reply. Instead she just scrunched her toes on her right foot as Candy grabbed the heel of her sandal. Candy let Megan think she had a chance for about 10 seconds before she inserted her fingernail to the arch of Megan's foot. This surprised Megan and Candy was able to easily bare the foot of her prisoner. The procedure was repeated for the left foot.

Megan, in typical fashion wiggled her toes and rotated her feet at the ankles. She explored the surroundings with her sensitive toes and realized that her feet were in big trouble.

Candy noted, "Wow Megan look at your soles, so smooth and helpless. With those pesky sandals gone your feet are so vulnerable. It's time to tickle."

With that, Candy remained at Megan's left foot. She grabbed Megan's toes with one hand and raked the fingernails of the another hand down the bare sole of her ticklee. Megan tried to hold in her laughter and bit her lip, but it only took about 5 seconds before she lost it. "Ahhhhhh, stoooooop, it tickles, heeeeeee."

Candy wiggled her fingers along Megan's feet and taunted her. "Tickle, tickle, Megan's bare feetsies."

By his point the swing was moving and Megan was desperately trying to escape her torture. Her toes were wiggling but each foot was exposed. The other foot could not intervene as it was too far away. Her wrists remained secure far away from her soles.

Candy reached down and picked up Megan's left shoe. "These are actually cute sandals, Megan. Jeez I bet you wish they were on your feet. Here." With that she replaced the shoe on Megan's left foot and repeated the process with the right sandal. Megan immediately scrunched her toes. Candy wiggled her fingernails along the soles of the sandals.

"See Megan, the shoes protect your feet don't they." Megan nodded her head. "I'll be back in a second, you're not done yet." With that Candy walked away for awhile.

Patti:

Candy approached the captive Megan with Patti. Patti was an attractive slightly overweight businesswoman. She had come with her friends several months ago to the club and found herself in Megan's position. Several times after her initial time in the swing she came back to the club to have a seat in the swing. It had been a rough few days at work for the 40 year old woman and she came to the club looking to forget about her problems at work and spent some time with her very ticklish feet exposed in Candy's swing. Patti wearing a black business suit and sheer nude hose on her feet approached the tickle swing with black heeled loafers currently protecting her stocking soles.

Candy introduced Megan to Patti, "Megan, good news, Patti here has agreed to take your place in there. Despite knowing what happens in there she wants to have a seat."

Patti clarified, "Yep I have worked all day and am probably crazy but I'll get in there. I mean I know Candy well enough to know what is going to happen to me. There is one condition before I take your place, I want to tickle your feet a little."

With that Patti approached the feet of Megan and reached for her right shoe. Megan scrunched her toes but Candy quickly addressed her, "Now Megan, you need to cooperate. Patti can walk away right now, you can't. Let her have your shoes or I take them off and you can stay in there all night barefoot."

Megan didn't like this logic but understood it. She extended her toes which lead to easy surrender of both her chunky soled sandals. Her bare soles were now vulnerable and helpless once again.

Patti studied Megan's soles. Megan sensed this but had already realized there was little she could do. She couldn't reach her feet to cover them and her feet were too far apart to cover the other foot. There was nothing around each foot as it hung there under the close inspection of two very interested women. Megan didn't want to wiggle her toes or search for protection and draw more attention to her bare feet.

Then it happened. Candy positioned herself at Megan's left foot and Patti at her right. The double onslaught of fingernails raking her soles left Megan in hysterics. "No, pleeeeease. Stooooop. Haaaaaa. It tickles. You are heeeeeee tickling my bare feet. Stooooop."

Rather than verbally taunt their captive Patti and Megan just carefully studied their moving tickle targets and explored every wrinkle of the sole in front of them. They paid attention to the base of the toes. Megan squirmed and pulled at her restraints but there was no escape. Despite not feeling she could take any more, Megan had no choice but to laugh and surrender herself to the sensations on her helpless, unprotected feet.

Finally Candy and Patti stopped and helped Megan out of the swing. Megan did not look at either one but instead quickly stepped back into her sandals and stormed away.

Candy looked at Patti. "So girl, you want to have a seat in the swing."

Patti replied, "No not tonight." Candy looked confused. Patti winked and headed into the swing. "Just kidding, but promise me you will be gentle."

Candy stated while buckling Patti's wrists in. "OK, I'll be gentle." Then as Patti placed her ankles in the restraints she clarified. "Just as gentle as I always have been."

Candy studied her new captive. She noticed the heeled dress loafers on Patti. What struck her was something she noticed as she raked her fingers over the soles of Patti's shoes.

"Patti," Candy asked, "Are you wearing hose."

Patti hesitated, "Uhhh yep, I was just at work."

Candy replied, "You have never wore hose in there have you?"

Patti looked on nervously as Candy continued to essentially massage her feet through her shoes. She meekly answered, "No I have not."

Candy smiled and teased, "Well, Patti, I got you in there now. In a moment I am going to remove both of your shoes. You can't do a thing about it. Oh my, once these shoes come off you are going to get it. Your helpless soles are going to be tickled in hose. I don't know about you but hose makes the tickling 10 times worse for me. Damn you're in trouble."

With that Candy slowly grabbed the heel of Patti's right loafer and slowly pulled. Patti wiggled her toes as the shoe was lifted of her foot. Her toes felt the back of the shoe as just like that her foot became very vulnerable to the punishment yet to come. The shoe removal of the left foot was done in a similar manner.

Candy slowly rubbed her captive's feet and noted a mild smell, "Jeez Patti your feet are moist and they smell. Have you been in those shoes all day. No kicking the shoes off under the desk?"

Patti replied teasingly, "No, I am a lady I leave my shoes on. They haven't come off since I put them on this morning. But damn right now they are sensitive." She said as she wrinkled her soles. "Please give me a second before you start tickling, OK."

"Not a chance." replied Candy as she rapidly begin attacking the fresh-out-of-the-shoe stocking feet of Patti.

Patti immediately began to lose it. "Stooooop. Haaaaaa. Heeeeeee. It tickles soooo bad. Pleasssseee stop." Patti bucked wildly in the swing but her feet, covered only in sheer nylon, could not escape their torment.

Candy continued nonstop torture of her captive's soles for several minutes but eventually stopped and asked Patti. "So let me ask, why would someone has ticklish as you volunteer for this? You got in this swinging willingly and didn't even fight me taking your shoes off. Damn girl, you are a glutton for punishment. Hose on too."

Patti, still out of breath replied, "Honestly, I forgot about the hose. I was just at work and it has been a tough week. If I think too much about getting in I never will. I just get in and let you do your thing. It is like a roller coaster. I just get in and go for the ride. When you noticed I was wearing hose I just remembered too. Why fight the shoe removal my tootsies were going to get it anyway?"

With that Candy repeated her assault on Patti's soles and Patti began the next part of her "roller coaster ride."

Brooke:

Two young ladies barely old enough to drink noticed what was occurring at Candy's swing. Brooke and Julie grew interested. Both long haired blond girls were dressed similarly in tight jeans dressy blouses and ballet flats. Both girls had chosen to go barefoot in their shoes this evening. Brooke and Julie stared at the swing and began a conversation.

"Wow," said Julie, "I would die in there. I am so ticklish on my feet, too. Are you ticklish?"

Brooke replied, "Sure, my boyfriend gave me a foot massage once and I was wearing socks even and it tickled pretty bad. I have never been tickled like that."

Julie agreed, "I would never get in that thing. Oh my gosh."

Brooke pondered the situation unfolding in front of her. She watched the older woman, Patti, laughing uncontrollably as her stocking soles were being stroked. She began to be intrigued as she considered just giving up control like that. Brooke was an impulsive girl and stunned her friend Julie by stating "I want to try that."

Julie's jaw dropped, "What are you serious?"

Brooke thought a minute and replied, "Sure, why not, it might be fun."

Julie responded, "Brooke, you just said so yourself you are ticklish. You realize that woman is getting tickled and is at the mercy of that other girl to stop. She could tickle her all night." Julie then looked down at Brooke's feet. "Oh my gosh, Brooke, look at your feet. You are not wearing socks. She'll take your shoes off and you'll be left in bare feet. She'll tickle your bare feet!"

Brooke rolled her eyes at her friend, "Relax, Julie, I am aware of the process of getting your feet tickled. Of course, I'll get my shoes taken off. I mean, I didn't think of not having socks on until you pointed it out, but oh well."

"Brooke, you just said when your boyfriend tickled you feet you had socks on and it was bad. Well now you don't. You know when you come over to my parent's house and you have to take your shoes off at the door? Well, think about how sensitive your feet are right after you take them off. I don't have socks on either. To have these shoes taken off and being tied up and tickled on my bare feet sends shivers down my spine."

"Oh well Julie, you don't have to get in. I want to try it. Look they are done." With that Brooke noted the release of Patti from the swing. Patti stepped into her shoes gave Candy a hug and walked away.

Brooke approached Candy while Julie stepped back and watched the scene unfold keeping her distance.

Brooke shyly spoke to Candy. "Wow, you were really letting that lady have it. She seemed so ticklish. You were driving her crazy."

Candy replied, "Yep she is pretty ticklish."

Brooke introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Brooke."

Candy extended her hand, "I'm Candy. So what do you think about my swing."

Brooke replied, "My friend and I were just talking. It looks like it could be fun. I have never been tickled like that before though."

Candy sensed Brooke's curiosity. "Well, Brooke, you could certainly try it. I can walk you through it."

Brooke was having second thoughts. "Well, I don't know. I would be tied up and barefoot. See no socks." With that she held up a black ballet flat shod right foot.

Candy replied. "Wearing no socks with flats is pretty common Brooke but it is up to you."

Brooke thought awhile and agreed, "Just go easy OK."

Candy smiled and winked, "Hop in the swing, I promise I won't be too rough on you."

Brooke sat down in the swing and her arms were restrained overhead. The usual ankle straps were secured leaving Brooke trapped.

Candy quickly began the verbal taunting trying to get into the young girls head-space. "Well, you are trapped in now. You can't get out. I know you are new to this so I'll explain. I am going to, in a minute, remove both of your flats. You can resist or cooperate. The result will be the same, I'll take your shoes from you and you'll be completely barefoot. I'll tickle ever inch of your bare soles and exposed toes. You'll have no choice but to take it and I'll stop when I am ready and no sooner. You ready?"

Brooke tested her bonds and knew she was trapped. She rotated her feet at her ankles and contemplated her situation. She responded to her captor, "Uhhhh, I guess I am ready. I am nervous though since I think I am pretty ticklish. I guess I don't really have a choice about this anymore."

"No dear you don't. Just enjoy the ride." With that Candy approached the restrained feet of the young lady at her mercy. She grabbed the heel of each shoe and pulled. Initially Brooke resisted but that was just instinct. It took little effort before each foot was bared. Brooke's pretty red toes wiggled as they felt a rush of cool air after being freed.

Candy was struck buy the flawlessness of her victim's feet. She slowly massaged them. "Wow, you have some really cute feet Brooke."

Brooke didn't know what to think about having her feet closely inspected and offered a meek, "Thanks."

With that Candy asked the question Brooke had been awaiting, "Now that your feetsies and tootsies are bare, do you think they are ticklish?" She raked her fingers up and down the soles of the girl. Brooke squinted her face and tried to wit hold laughter. This just made her experienced tickler try harder.

In no time, Brooke was in hysterics like the previous occupants of the swing. "AHHH, stoooop. It tickles. Stoooop, HAAAAAA. You are HAAAAAAA, tickling, HEEEEEE my HEEEE bare feeeeeeet!

Candy responded, "Yes dear I know I am, tickle tickle Brookie's bare tootsies."

Candy did take it easy on her inexperienced ticklee stopping after about 5 minutes.

As she was releasing her captive she looked across the club and saw Erin, a frequent visitor to the swing, approaching with a smile. Erin was sporting a fresh pedicure in her strappy sandals. Candy thought what a great night this was becoming.

That was fantastic...... The swing seems like a great beginner device but yet an awesome torture device for people who think they can take it as well!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back